Pic related is best fruit, prove me wrong Veeky Forums

Pic related is best fruit, prove me wrong Veeky Forums

heh, more like PISSion fruit

>*blocks your path*
The patrician GMO!

that's not soursop or mangosteen you fucking pleb piece of shit ill kill you irl

Just tried these the other day, someone brought them to work. They are truly magical and remind me of christmas magic.

there's no such thing as magic you idiot

>implying those pleb dingleberries are as good as Rambutan

*tips fedora*

After only having tasted passion fruit candies, the real thing was amazing

Really like carambola when I was young and throughout my teens. It becomes this pretentious hipster thing to love around here and I slowly began to hate it.

Have bought these many times in the past. Very good!

What does it taste like?

It's a bit waxy, texture is almost like starburst candy, but the flavor is light and it's quite tasty

Any love for dates? Probably my favourites

fk me now

me on the right

Heh... Nothing personnel

mangosteens are super good, shame they're fucking absurdly expensive around here

Date lover here. I think I've tried over 40 different types of dates by this point in my life. Good stuff.

Ataulfo AKA honey mangoes.

>pleasing teardrop shape
>no fibers
>easy to peel
>incredibly fragrant without being overwhelming
>sweet with a hint of sour

If you've only ever had Haden mangoes you should try to find honey mangoes instead. They're 100x better.

Those aren'the GMO and they're organic. Makes a great fruit salad with watermelon

Had that, prefer Haden.

Damn lychees are the fruit of the Gods.

Why? Every Haden mango I ever had was so fibrous that I ended up with fibers stuck in my teeth, and they were always strangely acidic even when soft and ripe. It felt like I was eating a mild lemon, whereas honey mangoes are like... honey in fruit form. I guess I could see how someone prefers Haden mangoes thinking about it that way, though.

>patenting genetics
whoever does this deserves death

You had some bad/unripe/premature mangoes?

I buy 10 of these whenever I find them and eat them all before I get home

Possibly, but I still had the same issues when getting ripe mangoes picked from a friend's tree. Might just be my preference.

Worst mangoes are turpentine mangoes though, got them from a random neighbor once and when I tried to eat one I wondered if someone spilled gasoline on them.

You won't regret it :^)

What are your favorite variants?

It says "non gmo" on the package, you illiterate mongoloid.

more like disappointment: the fruit