What is the best way to cook an egg?

What is the best way to cook an egg?

Other urls found in this thread:

justonecookbook.com/ramen-egg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stuff one into your boipussy and let the heat from your intestines and fecal matter slowly cook up the egg

Over easy. Gotta have the runny yolk for sopping up with ham and toast.

what if I'm a vampire?

runny yolks gross me out, will not eat, i don't even like eating eggs

faggot

i am genius, i seen there was a you on my thread watcher and i was like
what? someone actually cared enough to call me a faggot?
and that was exactly what it was!

Whipped lightly in a bowl, then scrambled in the pan.

Over Medium.
>go to a restaurant and order a medium egg
>it is easy

Every fucking time.

Omelet. Doesn't even need any filling.

>Sopping
stop.

I returned a breakfast to the kitchen once because of this and everyone looked at me like I was an asshole. Not my fault I don't eat raw eggs.

I just gave up ordering eggs in any other fashion than omelettes from restaurants. No restaurant I have ever been to has ever made a proper medium egg, and the vast majority of them can't even do decent fucking scrambled eggs.

Over easy. Fire, hot. Cook. Flip. Salt, pepper. Done.

Scrambled. Whisk. Creme fraiche. Scramble. Salt. Done.

Poached. Water, boil. Vinegar, in. Egg, cup. Water, stir. Egg, in. Sieve, out. Paper towel, dry. Salt. Done.

fuck off shatner

>2017
>not eating scrambled eggs
>eating raw egg
>I laugh everytime

By the dozen.

I just want to pat yui on the head is that so much to ask

>not eating the whole yolk as the delicious last bite

she really is something else isn't she

Coddled eggs are objectively best.

user how will the eggs ever become a man if you keep coddling them?

nothing like scrambled when done right

this

Soft boiled with Chipotle Tabasco

Are eggs healthy again or are we in an "eggs are bad" timeline

How many periods do you type in a day

Use them to make bread. Eggs fucking suck by themselves.

Sous vide of coarse.

>coarse
Retard.

R̴̢̛̟̖̳̺̻͎͇͎͈̟̱̤̄̃̏́̋̈́̏̆͆̄̌̚͝E̵̛̘̮̦͚̍̔̒̂͆̀̎͂̈́̓͛̀̍̄͌͂̉̐̋̈́͗͘̚͘͠ͅͅT̵̡̡̧̢͙̯͚͉͔͎̞͚̟͔̗̗̞̩͔̦̙̂̾̏͐͜͜ͅͅĄ̴̹͈̝̙͖̪̤̣̳̫̠̜̪́̑̈͜͝ͅR̸̨̨̢̢̛̛͇͖͚̥͓̤̬̻̮̙̝͕̬̈́̌̋͋̂̑̒̎̈́̀̄̏́̐̈́͂̈͊̉̾̓̾͗̈͘͝͠D̷̡̥͔́̾̈́̓͛͑̈́̀̾͂̉̎̚͘͝R̴̢̛̟̖̳̺̻͎͇͎͈̟̱̤̄̃̏́̋̈́̏̆͆̄̌̚͝E̵̛̘̮̦͚̍̔̒̂͆̀̎͂̈́̓͛̀̍̄͌͂̉̐̋̈́͗͘̚͘͠ͅͅT̵̡̡̧̢͙̯͚͉͔͎̞͚̟͔̗̗̞̩͔̦̙̂̾̏͐͜͜ͅͅĄ̴̹͈̝̙͖̪̤̣̳̫̠̜̪́̑̈͜͝ͅR̸̨̨̢̢̛̛͇͖͚̥͓̤̬̻̮̙̝͕̬̈́̌̋͋̂̑̒̎̈́̀̄̏́̐̈́͂̈͊̉̾̓̾͗̈͘͝͠D̷̡̥͔́̾̈́̓͛͑̈́̀̾͂̉̎̚͘͝R̴̢̛̟̖̳̺̻͎͇͎͈̟̱̤̄̃̏́̋̈́̏̆͆̄̌̚͝E̵̛̘̮̦͚̍̔̒̂͆̀̎͂̈́̓͛̀̍̄͌͂̉̐̋̈́͗͘̚͘͠ͅͅT̵̡̡̧̢͙̯͚͉͔͎̞͚̟͔̗̗̞̩͔̦̙̂̾̏͐͜͜ͅͅĄ̴̹͈̝̙͖̪̤̣̳̫̠̜̪́̑̈͜͝ͅR̸̨̨̢̢̛̛͇͖͚̥͓̤̬̻̮̙̝͕̬̈́̌̋͋̂̑̒̎̈́̀̄̏́̐̈́͂̈͊̉̾̓̾͗̈͘͝͠D̷̡̥͔́̾̈́̓͛͑̈́̀̾͂̉̎̚͘͝R̴̢̛̟̖̳̺̻͎͇͎͈̟̱̤̄̃̏́̋̈́̏̆͆̄̌̚͝E̵̛̘̮̦͚̍̔̒̂͆̀̎͂̈́̓͛̀̍̄͌͂̉̐̋̈́͗͘̚͘͠ͅͅT̵̡̡̧̢͙̯͚͉͔͎̞͚̟͔̗̗̞̩͔̦̙̂̾̏͐͜͜ͅͅĄ̴̹͈̝̙͖̪̤̣̳̫̠̜̪́̑̈͜͝ͅR̸̨̨̢̢̛̛͇͖͚̥͓̤̬̻̮̙̝͕̬̈́̌̋͋̂̑̒̎̈́̀̄̏́̐̈́͂̈͊̉̾̓̾͗̈͘͝͠D̷̡̥͔́̾̈́̓͛͑̈́̀̾͂̉̎̚͘͝R̴̢̛̟̖̳̺̻͎͇͎͈̟̱̤̄̃̏́̋̈́̏̆͆̄̌̚͝E̵̛̘̮̦͚̍̔̒̂͆̀̎͂̈́̓͛̀̍̄͌͂̉̐̋̈́͗͘̚͘͠ͅͅT̵̡̡̧̢͙̯͚͉͔͎̞͚̟͔̗̗̞̩͔̦̙̂̾̏͐͜͜ͅͅĄ̴̹͈̝̙͖̪̤̣̳̫̠̜̪́̑̈͜͝ͅR̸̨̨̢̢̛̛͇͖͚̥͓̤̬̻̮̙̝͕̬̈́̌̋͋̂̑̒̎̈́̀̄̏́̐̈́͂̈͊̉̾̓̾͗̈͘͝͠D̷̡̥͔́̾̈́̓͛͑̈́̀̾͂̉̎̚͘͝

literally the worst poster i've seen on any board on this site
i'd rather barneyfag be around here than you

Fertilized.

Beautiful.
Mind if I borrow it?

B E S T M E M E
E
S
T
M
E
M
E

>i don't even like eating eggs
So you opened this thread just to get upset?
The world would be much better off without people like you.

oh no, i am not upset, i was just commenting on how eating runny yolks doesn't seem appealing
and i wanted to put the thread in my watcher to see what kinds of ways others eat eggs

medium boiled and eaten in the middle of class

>What is the best way to cook an egg?

Fried in the left over pan grease from last night's steak dinner, with some tomatoes, onion and garlic.

>William Shatner cooking eggs
Is this a thing?

gross

>medium boiled
fuck yeah
>and eaten in the middle of class
huh. I guess this is now a thing I have to try.

>stop.

sop.

>i s
Eggs were once thought to give you high "bad" cholesterol. Now it's thought that they do contain high amounts of cholesterol, but it's "good" cholesterol. They are still very high in fat so should be eaten in moderation, but that's subjective. I could eat 6 eggs a day and still be healthy, but I'm a large man. A small ladyperson would get fat af. So that's the story and I'm sticking to it.

However the ramen place by my house makes them. It's like slices of hardboiled eggs, but extraordinarily creamy and delicious somehow.

Believe it or not, those are actually softboiled, but marinating them turns the yolk into that creamy consistency.

justonecookbook.com/ramen-egg/
There you go, just needs one trip to the Asian market to get mirin. Enjoy!