Alright fuck heads, rate my food

Alright fuck heads, rate my food.

Steak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwBebtcx-Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Calamari linguine.

Obnoxious presentation, slightly overcooked.

Sandwich.

retarded shit.

retarded shit.

Kungpao chicken

burger

hot dogs

your thumb looks delicious

japchae

grilled cheese.

swordfish

instant noodles

Awful ingredient ratios 0/10

steak

nachos

>he plates his own food

>a whole raw bell pepper
>half a pound of raw, gooey Italian parsley
>with a grilled cheese

Heh.

steak and cheese.

odd pairing, shit looks asparagus

awful plating, looks like more oil than flavour

low tier bun, assembled to fall. you cant exactly screw up a burger

the rice and onion dont look cooked properly

at this point im not sure about the seriousness of the thread, or if any of the images are even yours

pizza

Asparagus looks a bit overcooked but otherwise yum

Lmao

burger

art dish

How can you tell the rice is cooked wrong?

pasta dinner

fish conglomerate

green man

it has no sheen, which chinese rices always have to a low degree. probably overcooked

Salmon

raw finger

breakfast

taco

instant noodle w/ lamb

snowman 2 ways

mac n cheese

Chicken Dinner.

>sous vide

And that was the end of OP.

I didn't make this one, but got some viet delivery.

It's not sous vide, I cook my steaks in a little 6 by 4 inch pot w/ the lid on; essentially has the same effect as a sous vide while searing at the same time.

thats a lot of food

steak looks like it melts like butter. The rest looks meh.

do those "nachos" have any cheese at all?

yes, you can see it in the top right nacho; it's just under the rest of the stuff.

How did you fry those?

They are baked

>watching star trek in 2018

>huge chunks of dried thyme

>paper plate

You're a plank

mmmmmm

Why the fuck would u eat bread with pasta?

If you think that's thyme you need to leave Veeky Forums

>he doesn't eat garlic bread with pasta

What is this? Food for ants?

you are literally fucking incapable of making decent food, op.

12/10

thanks

I think most of it looks good OP, don't listen to the haters. But for the love god please stop using paper plates.

>dried rosemary
Forgive me

Oh hey I'm about to reverse sear a steak myself.

makes me wonder if the whole thread is bait

whole rosemary leaves are actually ok, but only if you cook them along with the meat, you should try to get them to stick on it

Salmon should be at least a little bit seared, pasta is completely unseasoned again, put at least some raw oil on it so that it doesn't get sticky wtf

Cooking point seems actually pretty good, thickness too; if that green stuff is basil then great pizza

The zucchini variety is questionable, but the top tier pasta type redeems it

Sizzle sizzle

Steak n taters... mmmmm...mmmm....

Ain't nothin like it.

Looks good M8 but could use some greens

Steak looks great, potato looks awful

contrarian bait: the thread

Close up of the goods

Everything looks good, nice work OP

That's no steak. If you want a real MAN MEAL you better get a BIG FUCKING STEAK. A REAL BIG FUCKING STEAK. ON THE BONE, RARE. STILL MOOIN. MOO MOO

Found the vegan

This one looks bretty gud. Fish might not be cooked perfectly but the dish itself is nice.

NoDo it

>IT'S FUCKING RAW

Looking at this literally gave me a sharp headache. Right aude of my head, just behind my ear.

rate this fried egg, bacon & mayo sandwich

>raw toast

sauce looks disgusting, pretentious presentation, why'd you cut my steak for me. 4/10

veggies and calamari both look under done. 2/10

bread doesn't look toasted, chips portion is too small, why is the meat in such tiny pieces? 5.5/10

not a fan of celery in chink food, and would rather the rice be on the side, otherwise looks good. 8/10

bun not toasted, idk if that's ketchup or tomatoes on top of the burg, but it looks about to fall off. big burg though, 6/10

buns not toasted, uneven topping distribution will leave some bites of just dog+bun. 5/10

unfamiliar with the dish but the noodles aren't well mixed with the veges and beefs.

american cheese and white bread, didn't even arrange the breads the right way with respect to eachother. good amount of toastiness though 3/10

not a fan of lima beans, the salad under the swordfish looks a bit too drippy. 7.5/10

mushrooms not sliced, no oil added to the broth, 4.5/10

looks real good, it seems like you cut it only for the picture. needs more mushrooms. 8.5/10

don't see any onions peppers or mushrooms, bun doesn't look toasted, should be served with the opening pointing up to keep the fillings in. 6/10

dough looks over done and dry, can't tell what the toppings are, one quarter is not properly cheesed. 5/10

shit lighting, bun doesn't look toasted, 6.5/10

needs more broccoli or none at all, 8.5/10

looks pretty gross, can't tell what's going on there, maybe 3.5/10

uneven seasoning on the salmon, orange stuff under the mushrooms looks unappetizing, small portion of asparagus, 5/10

not a fan of quinoa, too small a serving of avocado, not sure if that's an omelet or pancake under the mushrooms and tomatoes but it looks odd. mushrooms look like they're undercooked as well. 3.5/10

to be continued

continued from looks like uneven avocado and tomato distribution, could've just mashed em together. meat and cheese look good, and i think that's some dried pepper or something. store bought crunchy taco shells though 6.5/10

mushrooms still not sliced and look too raw, onions also look raw, no oil, lamb looks impossible to eat without getting hands dirty. 3/10

looks good, 8/10

velveeta/10, would smash though, looks like it could use more pepper. 6/10

looks quite good aside from the rosemary leaves on top of chicken. you ever try to chew one of those? it takes forever. 8/10

steak and tato look good, shit beer though, 6/10

bread not toasted, too much mayo, don't see any bacon in there. 2/10

That's called bread

you have a very nice looking bunch of food. change camera settings, lighting and don't use flash.
good job. post more.

>thyme

Literally thought that bread was veal. Fuck you.

That taco is trash dawg

I bet it is seasoned with a premixed el paso taco seasoning that tastes like salt and cumin.

Whiteboy/10

That shit looks like fire

>tfw mexican

>tfw love white people tacos with that shitty taco seasoning, shredded chedder cheese onions and salsa

>tfw also love real carnitas and other dank as mexican bean machine food that my grandmother makes

i even like taco bell

FUCK YALL NIGGAS ETC

this dude eats pizza with chopsticks
what is wrong with you my dude

Finger/10

y'all motherfuckers slippin'

0/10

this disposable plate pattern is the mark of a long time shitposter
this has been posted again and again

I gazed upon this post and I knew that you were my nigger

what have you done to that poor steak

looks wonderful op

meat was three days old. i don't usually do medium but for safety i had to get it on, man. 4-5 min on each side on the cast iron, place on foil and stoneware, finish in the oven with half a stick of butter.

everybody laugh at the fancy small portion nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwBebtcx-Y0

hope you had some malt vinegar for those fries nigga

sry, looks great carry on.