Do you guys like Sam's Club?

Who the fuck is Sam and why should I give a shit about his club?

People say it's better than Costco because they are like $20 cheaper a year. How does Sam's compare to Costco? Is it worth it for a single dad who only feeds 2 people?

I'd have to drive 25 mins to local Sam's, is it really going to save me money when I normally don't buy bulk?

45$ vs. 60$, I guess it depends on what your gas prices are like

>1.75 for a hot dog/soda combo
Someone get this hot head to Costco, PRONTO

Sam's Club is Walmart's version of Costco

costco is better in every way... but still overrated

>$1.75
someone get this man to the vision center

I go to Costco because my mom has a membership. Does Sam's have good stuff if I like to eat only whole plant foods but don't care whether most stuff is organically grown with organic pesticides?

costco is worth it if only for less non-whites

what are you trying to say?

He's pretending to be a racist because he thinks it's funny.

There's nothing worse than blacks getting in my way when shopping.

Hello there reddit.

Oh wow, you really are trying to be edgy and funny, aren't you.

Please go back to your containment board.
Better yet, kys

B U T T H U R T
U
T
T
H
U
R E D D I T
T

>1.70

Tryhard

Butthurt

BJ's is better.

Niggers are not considered human

I have a Sam's Club card and it is probably not worth it.

Things worth buying.
>Energy drinks
>Meat
>Fruit
>Frozen vegetables
>Bulk beans/rice

Everything else can be found cheaper and in more manageable quantities at a grocery store.

Just stop

I have a Costco card that I split with my ex-girlfriend, and that's not worth the $30 or whatever I end up paying for it. So I doubt that the knockoff is worth it.

FUCK, I have a membership which I use but FUCK buying anything from their food stand. The entire staff are black teenage girls at mine, and they are the loudest, slowest idiots I have ever had serve me. How the fuck do you burn a goddamn frozen pretzel? And why the fuck is most of the staff at my Sam's Club black? The whole things smacks of preferential bias. Apart from that Sam's Club is decent for buying stuff in bulk and finding deals on various items. Still, it is a step below Costco.

>curent year + 2
>not being right wing
Kek, get with the times loser

I tried picking up chicks at Sam's Club once but I'm no Hoveround

>hey ladies, check me out: i can stand on both feet for more than half a minute
You blew it!

Sams Club is owned my Wal-Mart and they hire retards. Like mentally disabled people.
They make me uncomfortable.

>le pretending not to be butthurt face

w h e w l a d

no one cares, bitch.

Do they still do root beer floats?
I always loved those

You know how Walmart really brings out the white trash? Sam's Club does that but tenfold. It's really quite interesting to go and people watch.

There sure are a lot of non-whites on Veeky Forums
Sad!

Depends on where you live, here for me it is solely spics and niggers.

It's 99% whites where I live and boy howdy do they ever come out in droves wearing stained sweatpants and wifebeaters.

>implying her son didn't just leave his pikachu there while going to the bathroom or grabbing some shot like napkins

>being a cuck
Rope

>t. nigger

Meh, in my opinion.

The only thing I buy there is things like trash bags and detergent. The food section in mine isn't as good as the supermarkets nearby, and I don't buy much premade food.

When I was in high school I made a bunch of money buying candy and then re-selling it in school. Whenever a teacher asked me about it It'd just tell them "it's a fundraiser for the band" and they'd let it slide.

>boy howdy
ha, well the more you venture into the cities the more the demographics change, although I know what you're referring to having spent time in Wichita. That said I'd rather be around whites like myself, although I don't mind spics. Blacks though I cannot stand, somehow they manage to tick all the boxes of annoyance.

The blacks where I live are generally comparable to the whites. Not many hispanics here.

Well, inner city blacks love being loud, whether yelling, shrieking, blasting their music, or laughing. They're also generally rude as fuck and opportunistic. The polite ones are only that way thanks to the obsequious nature of whites here.
You go into a black beighborhood and it becomes easily recognizable- wig shops, liqour stores, pawn shops, check cashing places. I once was driving through Missouri City and stopped for gas- the shopping center there was dead apart from a McDonalds and a smoke shop. Not another white in sight. I can describe it to you, but really you need to experience it to understand.

And we've reached deuce in the faggot talk clay court match

What costco are you going to?! Mine is full of street shitters and mulsims.

i get top notch jerky for less than US$0.75 an ounce.

and unsweetened iced tea

I used to love Sam's Club. My mom used to have a membership. That place was awesome. Free samples in every other aisle and so nice to browse. Now, my local Sam's is like stepping into Mexico. Wtf happened, other than immigration?

They probably advertised heavily in Spanish.

Technically they could ban you for being gay or Black and it would be allowed because it is a private club.

Now, if you have a bakery open to the public, you must bake cakes for homosexuals no matter your religion if the state or municipality you reside in has an anti-discrimination statute covering sexual orientation like Colorado.