The great debate

The great debate

>Creamy condensed milk vs regular shitty ice cream
Pass me

If it's being served in the type of cone in your pic, then I choose neither.

Depends. I've had shitty, watery soft serve and I've had shitty, icy churned that cut up my mouth.

Master race coming in.

I also like my coffee black and kale salad with lemon vinaigrette, come at me menchildren

Sorbet is cheating

I actually like sorbet on a really hot day more than ice cream. But ice cream is good in the winter with a hot drink. MINTCHIP4LYFE

Nice, although i prefer a nice citrus
This. Sorbet is more refreshing, although i like icecream better on a summer night after a meal.

Soft serve in sugar cones like your pic. Regular ice cream in waffle cones or bowls.

Nicecream. If I want a berry one, it will be something like 3-4 frozen bananas, half cup frozen mixed berries, tablespoon flax, dash vanilla. Put in blender or food processor for as long as it takes. Add half a cup water if necessary. Slice bananas so they don't just bounce around on top.

Kale is overrated. Other cruciferous vegetables are just as good.

>being vegan
Kill yourself.

Not having your coffee black is retarded

You know the deal, nigga.

I usually prefer scoops because they stay colder longer. That and you can get interesting things in your scoops, like cookie dough, chocolate chips, etc. Fro-yo from a soft serve machine tends to come out super cold and dispenses almost completely solid, so unlike soft-serve ice cream, that's okay with me. Unless I eat soft serve ice cream on a cooler day, it almost always melts faster than I can enjoy it.

>mixing crushed frozen rasberries into vanilla ice-cream

>Caring what random strangers choose not to eat

Strawberry better be scooped. The only acceptable soft serve is vanilla chocolate twist with rainbow jimmies.

Depends. America has become shit at the art of soft serve as the years have gone on. Few places do it justice and explore outside a handful of flavors. Regular ice cream is on point right now, though. Lots of variety and rich flavors.

When I was in Europe and Japan, though, it was the opposite. Regular ice cream was mostly shit, but the softer varieties were fucking fantastic. Japan, in particular, had the art of "American soft serve" down to a science.

>not gelato

Nicecream is great, and i'm not vegan. It's so refreshing.

both

both is good

I just eat it out the pint container like a fucking animal

I've never seen strawberry soft serve and it took me until this thread to realize that.

What's it like?

I was about to answer then realized I don't either.

It's no debate at all, user.

Second one should be eaten in a bowl, not a cone. So, one I guess, since two is being served improperly.

Except when the cone tastes better than the ice cream

Any places in the US that have choco soft serve? Im in Texas and its so rare to find