Where do get burger sauce?

where do get burger sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of those pink sauces are just mixture of ketchup and mayo with some common spices in them, especially Worcestershire sauce

this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce

thanks lads

if you really want it, you can just go in and ask for a cup of it. I got a small sized cups worth of bigmac sauce that I kept in my fridge and they only charged me for a medium iced tea.

1/2 clove garlic, minced.
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste.
3/4 cup prepared or homemade mayonnaise.
1/4 cup bottled chili sauce.
2 tablespoons ketchup.
1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion.
2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish.
1/2 hard-cooked large egg, pushed through a sieve or finely chopped

Make a paste with the garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt by crushing them with the side of a chef's knife. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the garlic, mayonnaise, chili sauce, ketchup, onion, relish and egg until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Use now or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days

It's just mustard mayo and ketchup

Some places use thousand island salad dressing.

kebab shops will sell you a bottle if you ask them. occasionally you see it in cheap supermarkets too.
i make my own with ketchup, mayo, mustard and some gherkin vinegar

Based Utah

This is true of every single "special" or "secret" sauce that every fast food chain has, btw. It's all just some combination of two or three common sauces. Chic-Fil-A sauce is just a combination of honey mustard, barbecue sauce, mayo, and lemon juice.

quick big mac sauce recipe

vinegar, relish, mayo, minced onion, salt, tomato sauce, sugar, hmmmm let me think. what am i missing boyos?

The place I worked at called it "boss sauce" and it was ketchup, mayo and a little bit of cayenne and paprika.

What about Big Mac sauce? People have said it's just thousand island, but it doesnt taste like any thousand island Ive had.
I'd like to know as well.

I go to Mcdonalds and ask for a cup of their big mac sauce whenever I grill burgers. Its like 2-4 dollars depending on the idiot working their and the manager.

nigga why does that garbage have a picture of a salad on it

Why would you need that much sauce?

>try all kinds of copycat recipes for restaurant sauces
>follow instructions to a T
>ends up tasting like spicy mayo every time

Hes a big guy

I'm from Utah and this shit is everywhere and I love it. Go to the Training Table if you visit SLC.

Why would anyone visit Utah? Sell me. Genuinely curious.

Great deserts, clean cities, great mountains (uintas and western rockies). There's just so much travel here and there's a fuck ton of jobs available as well. Look up Monument Valley, Zion, Escalante, Canyonlands, and Moab. Been to all of them and would visit again in a heartbeat.

Then reduce the mayo.
Is this your first time trying to find a recipe online?
You don't slavishly devote yourself to one recipe then do the same to another one when it fails. Look at a couple recipes to see how people do it, use your own best judgment, and if it fails, identify WHY and adjust accordingly.

your state is shit

Montana has all that a bluer sky more lakes and less mormon fucks ruining it

I see.

This. A lot of people call it learning from your mistakes. It's a good life skill user. I've been trying a lot recently to change up my recipes and find out what makes them taste a certain way, I feel I'm a much better chef now because of it.

Dude that place closed years ago.

I'm not that guy, but I lived in Utah for a long time, and Montana isn't as good. SLC itself is a liberal modern city if a little small. Lots of food options, cheap, and all the mountains are 30 minutes away. National parks take a few hours to drive to, I guess.

I find ketchup revolting

That's... Fry sauce.... Added to cali style burgers sometimes.. But its fry sauce.

No, that's Thousand Island sauce.

That is an open faced veggie Atkins sandwich