Rate my grocery run

Rate my grocery run.

Too many name brands

go back and get this

meijer > kroger

>ebt
confirmed true cu/ck/

Too much processed shit. Shoulda gotten a whole sack of potatoes.

>EBT
nigger

>jack's pizza
>hotpocket
>cheetos

>EBT

Makes sense

>lemon pepper salmon
>not seasoning it yourself
top pleb

nah. nice try tho

it was on sale

>ST NAT BL SL. BRST PC
what did it mean by this?

what's with the random ass-spacing on that receipt

the pattern is clearly 4 lines of print then a blank line

it's a kroger receipt it's inherently nonsensical

i know but why

did the receipt printer fuck up?

yeah idk why. weird because it didn't have like 3 things that I bought on it. that or maybe I just didn't scan it correctly.

>ebt
>"forgot" to pay
Nigger confirmed

Get a job, leech.

Actually, I don't care. Just get off the welfare teet.

make me faggot

white as the moon

wait, how did you pay $0 tax?

when you pay with ebt you don't get taxed. that would be kinda defeating the purpose.

well this is some bullshit, I have to pay taxes on everything

Lose the receipt

Google "bpa receipt paper"

Lol

Picture of the meats at the top of the receipt is grainy and I'm not retaking it.

Lower class scum detected.

Simple Truth natural boneless skinless chicken breast

It's a reddit printer

The rule of thumb is if you can't eat it, it's taxable. The weird exceptions are restaurants and a lot of pre-made food at supermarkets, like the rotisserie chickens or certain quantities of self-serve bakery items.

Most of what you bought is garbage tier heat and eat food. Why do you eat this stuff?

he's poor

There are some legit ingredients on there, but if you actually cook why the fuck are you buying pizza, hot pockets and cheetos? Also buying sliced mushrooms and salmon with lemon pepper already on it is just lazy, so I guess the junk food is laziness as well. But I really don't get it - if this user is capable of dealing with real ingredients like cod, onions and potatoes why the fuck is he buying pizza and hot pockets? Just because the supermarket has normalized this kind of shit food?

What is this sorcerey? I got Kroger all the time but I've never seen this. Of course, I don't buy Jewish sugar water, just coffee and bourbon. Do you think this would be a good morning pre-run drink?