ITT: your favourite canned food items

ITT: your favourite canned food items.

Pic related.

>tfw poor based old dude had to abandon his fb because people spammed "thos beans" on every single thing he posted.

Idk why I found this pic so funny.

Anyone have the graffiti mural of him?

Googled it for you.
Love you baby

I personally enjoy a nice can of peaches even if I can get fresh ones every so offten canned peaches really hits the spot

Why don't they sell one with only cherries?
It's what everyone wants.

>canned food
Wow what a thread
Bottled maybe good but canned always bad

Are you being serious? Because they do.

Why not just move to the countryside?

The cherries are coloured with an artificial colour that can cause cancer. I avoid coloured cherries.

Canned tuna in chili mayo sauce. At least here in Finland they sell them. Manufactured in Thailand. I might take a picture later.

The peaches come in a can, they were put there by a man.

Canned duck confit. Yeah, it sounds like it would be really gross but it's actually good

spagasaurus 4 lyfe

the kind you can yourself

I'm sorry this isn't a classy thread like the al/ck/ threads or the "I only have $10 for the whole month what can I eat to last me for a month" threads.

Actually, you should avoid coloureds in general just to be safe.

Just get a jar of maraschino cherries. They're the exact same thing you would find in fruit cocktail.

But that's a jar, user.

Olives stuffed with pimentos. Open a can and pour in a bowl of ice. Could refrigerate in a bowl but I want them immediately.

I haven't been able to let go of canned peas. I know fresh/frozen is way better but I consider canned peas to be their own thing, if that makes any sense

spag sounds like a slur

Muh dude

Shut up, spagger.

Is it that delicious? I'm gonna try them.

Among many correct answers, this is the truly correct answer.

That's my second favorite. Canned peas are bomb

Spagge literally means spic in Swedish.

Yeah this. I generally prefer canned peas over regular.

it's less jarring to call it canning though

Is it because of the softer skin? I know someone who likes canned peas for that reason, but I like fresh/frozen ones because they pop like fish eggs when you chew them.

Put it in me

A spag is a gay hispanic person.

I've always been hesitant to buy sardines in a tin. Are they the whole fish or the slices you find on pizza?

I already put my vote in for SPAM, but this also. I love corned beef so much that I'd probably shove it up my asshole.

Sardines on pizza? Are you thinking of anchovies?

Tinned sardines are like halves of fish without guts/heads.

They sell both on pizza here, but good to know. Might grab a tin then, just didn't want to deal with fish heads.

I want to enjoy this but can't with those tiny fucking bones it's disgusting

Stop eating sardines the bristling fish are under pressure from the fishing industry.

Reminder that chili peppers are a meme, just like limes and coriander leaves.

This stuff is pretty good when heated up with a little seasoning and served over rice. Also great for making cheap Cajun-inspired stews.

>Reminder that chili peppers are a meme, just like limes and coriander leaves.

I beg your fucking pardon?

Nobody *actually* likes chili. People eat it to seem 'inclusive' and 'culturally rich', but they're secretly gagging with every bite. Even modern hispanics are abandoning them.

The Legend of Bagger Vance!

Been buying this more since the 99c stores near me have started stocking it more than other brands

What sucks about it is the sodium content of one of these

GET DAT BULL OFF THE TV

>not wolf brand chili

Dr. Zhivago, a brief encounter, and the bridge on the river kwai, a Lean night!

Chile's are tasty as fuck you literal retard.

Also, canned corn beef hash is dank af.

I love okra.. especially fried.

The cherries on their own are bland without the peach/pear juice. On that note, give me a can of peaches or pears with their respective juices, or some clam chowder.

They need a word for spic in SWEDEN
I thought the wetback thing was a meme, but if Paco can breaststroke all the way over there he kind of earned it.

Unironically

Eating clam chowder now

This shit in chili is fucking amazing

Ma Ling luncheon meat
The nice blue and white can

been eating these dog dicks since i was 3

it's hard to find authentic cans though

my fucking dude put those on some toast and you got a 5 star meal

Bow before it's majesty my dudes.
The savoir of thanksgiving
The deliverer of Christmas.
The reason that everyone in my family thinks i'm a wizard with a stewpot.

Canned pusi

Link p2p review or established journal article when you regurgitate shit you probably hear from fearmongering retards so people can assert whether there is any merit to your claim.

They have it!

Has anyone ever tried canned bread? Is it good?

Nigger.

Hey. Nigger.

dat fucking crumb!

Put it on a pan and fry it up and put it on grilled cheese
next level shit right there

Faggot.

Hey faggot.

>can of rotel, drained
>block of philly cream cheese, soft
>garlic powder
>mix errything in to pink pukey mess
>dump in to wide/shallow bowl or whatever (no metal)
>fridge it up until it sets
>serve with tortilla chips
my texmex mother in law sent me this recipe, printed on a card, in a set of cards with similarly psychotic recopies. highly addictive.

ohhh yeah
and those little carrots

campbells chunky straight out the can

cabbage is the miracle vegetable

One of my staple foods. I like to make cheesy bean and rice burritos with it.

One of my favorite breakfasts

>I already put my vote in for SPAM, but this also. I love corned beef so much that I'd probably shove it up my asshole.
I always have in my pantry, a can or two of reduced fat corned beef hash. It gives a good weekend corned beef hash mood when I have some rye bread, grits, fried eggs on the brain. The reduced fat seems to make allll the difference. This version browns nicer, and has a better more homemade consistency. Of course when it's the time of year, I'll make my own, but the rest of the year? This fits a craving well.

I am pretty fond of any mexican canned salsa, from Herdez ranchera for huevos rancheros, to a can of Festival Ro--Tel that kicks up a batch of basic white rice and black beans sides. The Festival has a good amount of lime and cilantro added.

>buy an offbrand can of fruit cocktail
>is 95% pear and apple

there should be a law against such bullshit

I have this but in a gallon jar in my fridge. Think I got it at Sam's Club. A little overkill but I won't need to buy them for years now.

>Reminder that chili peppers are a meme, just like limes and coriander leaves
Reminder folks cocaine is a hell of a drug

>trust me, I'm an authority on what other people like or think
this is why nobody likes you

All that fat hid her true jewface.

Man, I drink too much. No recollection whatsoever of calling you a nigger for no reason. Off to al/ck/.

Why would this be ironic

It's all good. Made me laugh a bit.

I;m thinking about thes Beans

I had some of those and it was overly molasses-ey

Head is removed that's all, some still have the tail. Don't be afraid of the bones, they're tiny, can't harm you and gives it a slight crunch.

That ain't thos beans

I've never had a bad one, where the fuck do you live where you're getting counterfeit tomatoes?