How do I make god tier brisket?

How do I make god tier brisket?

Buy a smoker.

Smoke it for 3-4 hours at 190-225 and then leave in oven for another 12 hours at 225.

Gotta have a good rub on it.

salt, pepper, rub, smoke

it's literally all in maintaining the temperature

Honestly, heavily season with equal parts salt and pepper, sous-vide at 155 for 24+ hours, smoke at ~225 for 2-3 hours, boost the heat and cook until you have a nice bark. Otherwise you have to spend 12 hours watching the smoker and have butcher paper.

beef bbq sucks. texas bbq is trash.
pork or bust
this retard doesn't understand the science of bbq

Fuck your vile vinegar sauce Carolina!

While I agree that Mexican (aka Texan) BBQ is trash, you are showing your ignorance by mocking my understanding of the "science" of bbq. Follow the instructions I listed above and thank me later.

Something like this produced OP's pic. That's some pink meat.

I am the sous-vide poster above, but I think the pink color in OPs pic comes from a brine in sodium nitrite or nitrate. You can't get that level of melted fat and a pink color by cooking alone. Also, a medium to medium rare brisket will be TOUGH. In order to break down the connective tissue you need more time (aka sous-vide) or more heat (aka smoking at 225 for 12 hours).

Freeze to 0 deg f, marinate in fridge for 3 days, seal in freezer bag and let sit in 140 deg f oven for a full day, then finish in a 450 deg f oven till cracklin.

Anything you need immersion cooking for can be done in microwave-safe plastic in an oven if you don't let it touch the heating elements.

whats the best way to smoke your own meat?

it's raw

Yes, I specifically said "something like" on purpose.
I don't feel like any sort of nitrates or trites could achieve that level of pink unless it sat for more than a week. That's a lot of penetration for thickness.
So, yes, we are in agreement: it does take way more time in the water bath at a low temp. And, yes, I have done that. Not completely stoked on the results.

Sous vide is not bbq

try not burning it.

Dry rub, smoke for 12-14 hours with wood, cut on a bias and enjoy. I guess you could use it to make something else like a sandwich but you'd be ruining the pure bliss that is smoked brisket.

>I think the pink color in OPs pic comes from a brine in sodium nitrite or nitrate

That's pastrami.

Can I use baking paper instead of butcher paper? I can't find cheap butcher paper in Australia.

I havent laughed so hard at a reaction image in years.

salt pepper chili powder
nothing else

>burnt outside
>raw inside
in to the trash can

Yes, you can use aluminum foil as well (though the texture will be different). The point is to prevent further moisture loss through evaporation.

Start with veggie loaf. Smoke 1 to 2 hours.

Shouldn't have a rub on brisket, and why the fuck would you not just leave it in the smoker. You're an idiot.

Looks like cancer

There there, momma's got some tendies and ketchup for you at the children's table.

Holy fuck, thats thing is burned to shit bro...bbq, low and slow nigger

do the opposite of whatever happened in that picture

brisket isn't supposed to be rare

>tfw you are only a number, waiting to be slaughtered

>666
>number
>slaughter