WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

We are.

>1.50 for 3c of soda syrup, 5c of water, 10c of """hotdog""", and 12c of enriched flour buns

wowoweee g-d bless america OOOHHH SAAAYYYY CAAANNN YOUUUUUU SEEEEEEEEEEE

>everything is cheaper when there's no labor cost involved
obviously, you can go buy flour/sugar/beef/a soda machine and make it all yourself for less price per unit after a larger initial investment but you'd still have to put in a fair bit of time to make everything

this guy gets it

dog bles ameriga :DDD

had one yesterday

fucking this. even with it only being $1.50 they're still probably making a shitton of profit off it. expecially with fat fucks like OP who have been spamming the shit out of it here and order 10 of them every time they go thinking they're getting a "good deal".

>dude there's a markup on food lmao
Thanks guys, really makin' me think

by that logic, there is no such thing as a good deal.

There's not. Just buy what you need and don't get excited about some "deal" and buy a million things that you don't need because you feel like you're saving money when you're really not.

its convenience for the paying customers, no one actually goes to costco just to eat lunch

Even the marketing picture looks gross. I can't imagine anything that cheap tasting good.

The syrup costs more than that. You are going to get about 200 fill-ups from each box, and they pay about 70 dollars for a box.

You mean besides the other 5 threads that have already been posted about it in the last few days?

The jealousy is palpable. Must suck to not be American. It really must.

imagine if costco made a chicken sandwich

Bitch those things are well over 1/4 lb of beef. Where can I buy beef for 30-40 cents a lb and still have it be better than expensive hot dogs?

Are you implying that cheap garbage food is something to be proud of?

They're better than nathans/jew dogs and double the size. Those things are the same price since forever just because fuck you plebs.

Maybe someday I'll move to a town that actually has a Costco.

>jew dogs
Goodbye sides

This is the reason why burgers are so fat

You literally don't know what you're talking about. Heh honestly you're not even worth my time. I'd tell you to grow up but heh, European men might as well still be children. See ya around, kiddo...

>European men might as well still be children
As opposed to the typical American male?
Back to your safe space, Carl.

trips confirm.

Heh lashing out like a girl looking for attention from her father is only proving my point. I'm being the bigger man by replying, but don't test me too much kiddo. Maybe lurk here until you get a sense of how to behave like big swinging dicks such as yours truly. No hard feelings, haha

Skrillex is a bigger fag and his accent is more annoying.
And he's a weeb.

kek

The typical American male voted for Trump. Good job picking someone who by definition isn't representative.