Dog Food

Anybody know a good way to cook canned dog food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofszHmR_FyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean like, A good recipe

I cook my dogs food myself. usually either boil some chicken and veggies with some rice or some other grain or I just get a rotisserie chicken from the deli and throw in some cooked frozen veggies

I always thought that gave them diarrhea

It comes already cooked

I know for a fact onions are bad for them, Causes liver damage

I mean like, to add to it. Not just out of the can

Just eat it straight outta the tin m8.

Don't get me wrong, I like shit out of the can as much as anybody. I just wanna know, Whats the potential?

Story time!

My grandparents fled nazi poland and soviet russia, along the way they ate what canned foods they could get. They didn't know many languages, much less how to read them. For some reason there was a canned fish they recognized by the word, but not knowing what it meant, but it was hella cheap and filling no matter the brand. Eventually when my dad was born and having lived in US for about a decade, a friend was invited over one day only to be served the same stuff with crackers. After one whiff they promptly informed my grandparents they had been eating catfood for decades. They apparently didn't really care because when they died, there was a few premium catfoods can in their pantry. Never had cats, 8th floor apartment. Probably saved their lives too.

don't

If I have a hot date and All I have is dogfood. Whats the best recipe I can whip up that impresses her AND get me laid?

Fucking gross. I hate old people now.

Interesting story user. INB4 crossposting stormfags.

Are you ok OP? Are they keeping you captive? Blink twice if you need help

Dogs are carnivores and are not meant to eat vegetables

Nothing. Do not attempt to serve your date dog food. Just apologize that you don't have food.

Do you live in fear that people with different opinions post on the same internet site as you?

I mean most cat food has a picture of a cat on the label... did they think it had cat in it or something?

>There's no rabbit in Nesquik or clown meat in McDonald's burgers.
What the fuck? I hate McDonald's now.

Dogs have omnivorous capabilities. Look it up

They might've thought it was a mascot, or they didn't care because they just needed food so they didn't think about it too much.

Inb4

Fair enough. I've eaten my share of products that smell like cat food, so I imagine if you're poor anything is good.

Canned Vienna sausages smell and taste like dog food and people still like them for some reason.

Have you ever had canned hormel tamales? I legitimately can't tell the difference between it an Alpo. But I will still eat them like crazy. I get them from a local church donation drive, that and mostly ramen noodles.

In a survival situation, its got protein. and that's all that counts

Would I be here otherwise? Shit, I've probably been on this site before your nuts dropped.

This site has always been filled with try to hard faggots.

Shots fired!

I don't buy it. Wouldn't having to go down the pet aisle at the grocery store for decades despite owning no pets tip them off?

Since when do you gotta them you have a pet or not?

Does the cashier not stop you at checkout and ask for proof of your dog?? Because that happened to me when I tried to get some beef chunk dog food for my curry. The policeman even gave me a citation.

What kind of town were you living in? Where you have to get checked for buying dogfood!

Add chocolate

stop lying

> Eat cat food on toast for decades
> Out of desperation i swear m8

I saw people eating this on the boardwalk in AC.
God what a shit town.

Probably more real meat in the dog food than this fine british breakfast

This fucking idiot!
Wolves learnt that protecting humans meant free food, humans learnt wolves have loyalty and would protect them from other humans and Predators if they were feed and kept; the dawn of DOG. Humans started breeding likable characteristic into early Wolves/Dogs and the first would be an omnivorous diet as to maximize efficiency for each other Survival.
A dog is not a Vegan but it's diet is very much like our own, food companies just use "not safe for human consumption" meat as a cheap profit as the grains are used to feed livestock.
>Educated by Adverts

There used to be this guy at my school that would eat those choc chip dog biscuits in class.
The teacher spotted him eating them one time and took them off him, he looked absolutely disgusted and explained to him how they are made in an unsanitary pet food factory.

kek

Make a heavily spiced stew or chili with lots of vegetables.

Poor people in America used to eat dog food all the time. Here ya go.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofszHmR_FyQ

I mean, if you wouldn't eat it in any circumstance, why would you feed that to your pets?