Is it okay to drink pickle juice from the jar?

Is it okay to drink pickle juice from the jar?

Yeah if you like drinking straight vinegar

I've heard you can use it to make a sourdough bread infused with a nice dill taste

no. you have to pour it into a cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of pickle. the traditional toast with vinegar is to shout: VIE, VIE, NIGGER.

Be warned, its a laxative. I drank a bunch of pickle juice trying to pass a drug test (urban legend) and went grocery shopping.

I had to leave a card full of like 100 dollars in groceries in the middle of the aisle because I shit myself so badly that I needed to GTFO.

Passed the drug test though.

Of course. Why would you pour it into a glass first?

It is "safe" just not a lot of it. I was told it's a remedy for muscle cramps. Be prepared to shit yourself a few hours later though, or have your body dehydrate trying to get rid of all that salt.

Thank you for proving yet again /pol/ is always right

shart in mart

Im white and work an white collar office job.

What are you sperging out about aspie?

How can pickles be non-kosher?

It's a style of recipe. A flavor. Not a statement as to it's religious acceptability.

It's the perfect chaser for vodka.

Better chaser for whiskey

What the fuck does /pol/ have to do with this post?

Do americans really shart in mart?

Not that vlassic shit cause it's full of corn syrup

You need to keep any pickles in the jar still submerged until they are eaten, so be careful reducing the brine level until the pickles are eaten.

Enjoying pickle juice shouldn't be a real health thing unless it's really good fermented, live active fermentation, not just some vacuum packed jar that has a storage-vinegar brine that was added just to fill up the jar. Big difference in health benefits One is just going to melt your tooth enamel and caustically put high acid down your esophagus where it shouldn't be, why heartburn can lead to cancer cells in your esophagus. Google mountain dew mouth images if you want to understand the decay from a high acid melt of your tooth enamel. Why do athletes think it helps them? Urban legend, mostly. If you want electrolytes without the sugar of gatorade, buy diet G2, or just smart water. Are you exercising to the point you need that much salt? Are you looking for a lifetime of gastric issues? dental issues? Don't listen to the psuedo science. Only add pickle juice to your cocktails for fun, kind of the same kind of way to add tabasco, olives, or other vinegary pickled things. I love a pickled green tomato in a cocktail.

>>he thinks pickle juice is "high acid"

They think people that do drugs are shitty, in this instance they were spot on.

>>>he thinks pickle juice is "high acid"
To pack pickles safely, vinegar is added such that pH is always lowered below the safety pH of 4.0. Anything in the 3.x range is quite acidic.

>To pack pickles safely, vinegar is added such that pH is always lowered below the safety pH of 4.0.
Yes, of course.

>>Anything in the 3.x range is quite acidic.
Lol no. Lemon juice is about 2. That's not "highly acidic" at all. You can get it on your hands and it won't hurt you. You can put it in your mouth and it won't hurt you.
You want "highly acidic"? Try less than 1.

Kosher salt presumably.

Genuine autism

will a couple of teaspoons do that? what if I take fiber pills?

Nah, I just didn't fail chem 101.

Ebin insult /b/ro

Stop buying kosher food.

Stop supporting israel.

You know that's a recipe (aka flavor) and not a literal kosher certification, right?

you mean like kosher salt? How did they use a "recipe (aka flavor)" on salt?

Wonder who's behind that post.......

>you mean like kosher salt?
No.
>>How did they use a "recipe (aka flavor)" on salt?
they didn't. Kosher salt is short for "salt to be used for the Koshering process of meats"

>>Wonder who's behind that post.......
Trolls.

stop buying food that says "kosher" on it.

Boykott Israel/crypto-jew products.

layers of lies upon layers of lies, wonder who's behind this post

don't tell me what to do, faggot