Fml

for frig snax, its time to cook and maybe get a wee bit dickered, wont you pls join me Veeky Forums

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >patti is being a cheeky cunt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t99KH0TR-J4
youtu.be/vo7ZnSC59mY
youtu.be/-GS1UYAkRKA
youtu.be/qDo_TWt3G5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so went by the asian market, got some fresh fish and pork belly, no idea what imma do with the pork belly but it appears to just be uncut bacon

heres one of the bottom bitch too, Pattis being a cunt for some reason she wasnt having it today

youtu.be/t99KH0TR-J4

so i got a couple river berb fish, i know absolutely dick about whole fish but somethings about to happen, imma get a fe dishes in the washer and work on my "mi zɑ̃ ˈplas", that is apparently french for choppin shit up ahead of time

I urge anybody with interest to look through the last thread, unfortunately it died prematurely and had some very good OC from contributers in it, this hurts me deeply :(

>pollution rainbow

cats are gay

mine are actually asexual

youtu.be/vo7ZnSC59mY

youtu.be/-GS1UYAkRKA

I have some peppers & stuff and a half rib-end pork loin. Gonna throw it in the crock pot. I woke up in the middle of the night and started drinking, so I'm pretty dickered. Gotta get this thing started.

Getting my mas n plas ya feels me

houston sucks balls. also where is patti.

patti doesnt want to see you right now sir, she doesnt appreciate your tone

>muh moz'n'plaz

Well now this is a rare sight.

The grey one is rare? I hadn't seen it before now.

Pretty Peppers. I washed my hands a couple times but I'm still afraid to touch myself.

Well, that's upside-down.

Put it in the crock pot and got some dishes washed.

What the fuck is that, man? I understand there are peppers on top but whats underneath?

some decent lookin peepers m8

luckily the fish monger is multi lingual, cuz this sucker is scaled and gutted and i think he got that from my body language

you gun fuck dat fish, boi?

Almost forgot my secret ingredient. Gotta dump that on top.

give the eyeballs to the cats

Pork loin. Rib end. See above.

It's okay.

I'm all kinds of upside down, today. Not sure if that's okay.

Should be easy enough; it's already upside down.

GOYA bros

i considered it til i realized id have to cut eyeballs out

shits bout set up

Burg

Some Tom Kha soup I made completely from scratch

Make Carbonara with the porkbelly!

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
The same applies here.

looks damn good
I'll have to try something like that this weekend

looks good

OP will you please make patti bilini sometime?

Eating dindins right now, but will post it ITT soon. A foreshadowing: I'm from Italy (living in US tho). I'd heard my entire life that certain pastas go with certain condiments and don't work well other toppings.
I always thought it was bullshit, but my meal tonight has proved otherwise. Still edible. Still delicious. But the pasta I used (because I was too lazy to go into the basement to get the right one) just doesn't pair well with the condiment. The look and texture/"mouthfeel" is all wrong. I'll show y'all momentarily.

This is texas

Olive oil, 2 peeled plum tomatoes hand-crushed, 2 small garlic cloves, a handful of oil-cured olives.

Set to high heat and fried a bit.

The juice pressed out from the crushed tomatoes. Also additional tomato juice (from a bottle of the stuff).

Reduced a bit.

>mfw i see a txbro thread

Topped off with more of the fresh pressed/bottled tomato juice mixture.

Leftover, plain-cooked octomuhpus from Thursday.

Reduced a bit, then parsley added.

Mixed with cooked capellini. And that's the wrong choice. The dish looks dry even though I used the same amount as I would have had I used the wider pasta traditional to this dish. If my understanding is correct, the smaller width of the capellini creates more surface area for the sauce to adhere to, making it look drier and feel less saucy as you eat it.
Still good, tho. Just not as good as it would have been had I just used the regular stuff.

Would eat looks comfy

Make bacon out of it. Salt and herbs and leave in the fridge for a week. I have some curing now.

>these posts prove that it takes literally 10 minutes to make a tasty dinner from scratch
>yet, people still buy dinner kits and ready meals
Four watt porpoise.

i plan to use some for that, about to vac seal and freeze some portions, will do carbonara within the next week sometime, i want to try roasting some or something too still deciding

thx it was pretty good but Im not a fan of the little fish bones, will probably try a bigger fish or something next time cuz that shit was tedious to eat

maybe im not really tryin to bite kotbros memes tho really

yessir

youtu.be/qDo_TWt3G5g

:)

looks bretty gud m8

might do that later, got a few other things in mind now

doing dishes and portioning this pork belly then i may make some pasta or something easy

I just come here for the rare Patti's.

>Veeky Forums summed up in one reply.

ok they evicticted the people upstairs and i was talking to the maintenance guy and there place was absolutely disgusting, like feces and a billion roaches, they exterminated and now roaches are trying to make a break for freedom into my place, literally making me psycho but ive got it under control now

just thought id share some tales from the ghetto with u pls no bully

gonna get muh mise en place while the chicken thaws

mise is en its mufuggin plas son ya heard

sliced my chicken titty sliced up thin and gonna let it marinate in my super top secret creole seasoning for like 15 minutes or so

butter chicken garlic

hola chinga

ergdapurse!

Great to see you back, op. Was starting to get worried that you finally caved to the thug life of cats and blow.
You should do a traditional Danish pork roast with that belly. Absolutely delicious

I appreciate you doing cookalongs as always, but I will never agree with you allowing an animal on a food prep counter.

recipe? Looks good man

Now I need a burger thanks.

alright bois. got some turkey tits i felt like fucking up. basil, parmesan. bacon. we'll figure this out.

that sip when drinking authentic australian shiraz straight from the bag

and some coffee because coffee goes well with functional alcoholism

turkey tits butterflied. raw turkey smells so much better than raw chicken, it's not even funny

i decided on linguine.

and desu i got too drunk and caught up with cooking to take any more pictures, suffice it to say that it turned out like a ratchet carbonara with a fuck load of basil. shit was good, trust.

i just wanted attention, shame me, Veeky Forums

sounds like a mission complete to me lol

>somewhat rare peer pressure Patti

>PBR
at least drink something that isn't for faggots

> straight from the bag
> pours into glass before drinking

made a grilled chz with a torta bun and some pepper jack and smoked gouda

shuddup

The best thing you can make with pork belly is filipino lechon!!! Deep fried not, roasted.

And don't forget the brown Mang Tomas dipping sauce. White rice on the side.

Will look into it later thx m8

so i require breadcrumbs, of which I am out

google tells me these old torta buns will provide me breadcrumbs, I am skeptical but lettuce sea

What do you plan on making with the cat?

wow this turned out way better than expected, next time i will cut the crusts off but this is practically voodoo black magic

gonna make some fried shramps and a baked tater, not gonna do a cook a long cuz its really not that interesting, ill do a before and after

>your eggs arent covered in chicken excrement...

>Patti sit on the counter
>Fuck it I'll move the cat bed up there and force the others to sit for a photo

im willy wonka and this is my fuckin chocolate factory :^)

after

nom

She looks like you told santa doesn't exist

Sweating some onions.

Added some garlic, black pepper, carraway and celery seed. Do you know where this is going?

Added homemade sauerkraut that's been fermenting for 1 month and some homemade smoked sausages containing garlic, marjoram, thyme and cayenne pepper. I'll let it simmer for awhile. I'll probably eat it with a fried potatoe pancake.

Forgot pic. Too much blueberry wine.

I like kraut mashed potatoes with some kielbasa and spicy mustard, but I don't do much in the way of seasoning other than the potatoes. Throw sauerkraut in the pan with the kielbasa and cook until it's tender while I get the taters ready for mashin', then pull out the kielbasa and slice it up. Potatoes on the plate, kraut on top, then fry up my sausage to get some color on it and dip that into the mustard.

Do onions match well with the sauerkraut? What else could you put in there? I'm interested because that's actually what I was thinking I'd make for dinner tonight.

I like the onions and garlic with it, butbI don't use a lot. The carraway and celery seed seem to give it more depth. I'm getting ready to plate it as soon as the potato pancake is done.

Tastes damn good. It looks like a lot but I skipped lunch and only had a bowl of berries and yogurt for breakfast.

Looks like a propa German meal.
You can put pretty much any vegetable other than potatoes into kraut. Lots of fruits too.

id fuck this up right now, looks good

pad thai. I couldnt find any bean sprouts at the market and had only 1 eggs on hand.
still good though

This isn't reddit. Either cook the cat or no more pictures of the cat.

I love pad thai, very nice.

I have NO idea what I'm doing

>pan fried tortellini stuffed with sausage
>borracho beans made with bear
>green sauce made with jalapeno and sour cream, among other things

It was delcious, but also confusing to eat.

fuck off you faggot

Holy fuck either kill yourself or leave the thread

that looks bomb m80, ive never had borracho beans with bear :^)

seems like a weird combination user but delicious nonetheless

How about you go back to (((reddit)))?