Have you ever tasted the "granita"? It's a traditional semi-frozen dessert made from sugar...

Have you ever tasted the "granita"? It's a traditional semi-frozen dessert made from sugar, water and various flavorings, typical of Sicily, Italy.

Have you ever tasted Granita The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a food the Romans would make you. It’s a Sicilian dish. Granita was a Semi-Frozen Dessert of the Sugar, so powerful and so wise it could use the Flavour to influence the tastebuds to create life… It had such a knowledge of the dark side that it could even keep the ones it cared about from diebetus. The dark side of the Flavour is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. It became so powerful… the only thing it was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, it did. Unfortunately, it taught its apprentice everything it knew, then its apprentice fed it concentrated mountain dew it in its sleep. Ironic. It could save others from diabetus, but not itself.

Yeah, it's basically sherbert or shaved ice, depending where you get it. Lemon and orange are my favorites.

It's pretty shit. I'd rather have just a piece of fruit.

That just sounds like a snow cone.

>tfw fucking in the sea and eating a coffee granita at san vito lo capo

>ununderstandable, try it again.

Yeah of course
Not quite. Granita isn't shaved oce infused with syrup, it's a strong juice that's frozen.

So just italian ice? Yes. I have.

No, but I have tasted 16 year old virgin pussy. AMA

Tasted it in Italy, pretty shit

>Not quite. Granita isn't shaved oce infused with syrup, it's a strong juice that's frozen.

you literally see granita stands where they shave a giant block of ice and pour syrup over it in sicily

San Vito is a gigantic tourist trap

the tourists come for a beautiful beach and that's what they get

Not granita. Tourist trap

don't be a dumb faggot. it's an older method for producing an ancient dessert.

fucking italians i swear to god they are such fucking autists. how many southern italians are there out there who are like 'not italian. italians would NEVER use butter in their tomato sauce. tourist trap'. you're all dumb provincial cunts

I'm not Italian.

sicily is italy you autist

I'm not sicilian

Sicily is in italy, not italy

>let me tell you how my frozen sugar water is better than your frozen sugar water
literally "authentic artisan" mall slushy

I think both are great but distinct

That is just something Sicilians say to feel better about themselves

Sicily is the worst place in Italy by a mile. They are the Mexico of Italy