Eat out in Hungary

>Eat out in Hungary
>Go to the beach
>Expect high prices
>Get surprisingly reasonable prices and good food

What sorcery is this?

Because everyone in Hungray is hungry, and they need cheep food.

I'll see my self out.

why the fuck woul you expect high prices in hungary

are you retarded

wow reddit seeing itself out for once
are they finally learning?

>Hungary
>beach
does not computer

We do have the largest lake in central europe.

Of course your meal was reasonably priced, you are eating fried cheese. Not like other items were significantly more expensive or anything.

I looked at the Wikipedia article on Hungary because I was curious about that lake and I was mildly surprised to find out that the entire country of Hungary is smaller than the state I live in, North Carolina, by several thousand square kilometers. Fun fact I guess?

that's deep fried cheese isn't it

are you on the neusieldersee?

>PLEBBIT!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Trite as shit

>kilometers
>north Carolina
Also not computer

Will someone who just speaks English with an obvious American accent have a hard time in Hungary? That said I have traveled before and know how to not act like a sperg. Never been to Eastern Europe but the food looks good.

reddit comments are trite

I know; I've been to Budapest (my mom's from Hungary) but lakes don't really have "beaches". shores? sure. but "beach" is typically only used for the ocean.

just trying to help in case English isn't your first language

In common touristy cities its so common to see americans. They might get offended if you start speaking to them in English tho

>go to poor country
>things are cheap
???

Lake Balaton

>he doesn't know about lake beaches
Real lakes (not ponds calling themselves lakes) have real beaches.

why would you expect high prices in a third-tier eastern european country?

this post is so adorable

nice blog post. keep me posted.

>being this condescending when you're wrong

>breaded cheese & rice is cheap
Who would've thought, my friend?

Also, there is good and reasonably priced food on the north shore, take a look around. They also started selling so called 'culinary tickets' on beaches, which means you get your ticket's price back if you show them a receipt from a food bodega from the beach within two hours.

lol

>>Expect high prices
Why? I guess everything is relative though.

either they speak english or they dont, why would anyone care about your accent?
dont overcomplicate things, hungary is not central china/africa

>some user makes an actual funny joke in an ocean of shitposting
>sperg out trying to score some brownie points with "us oldfags amirite"?

Sad!

try the goulash and some schnitzels, m8

Excuse me, but lakes surely do have beaches. Depends on the size and type of lake, and the geological features of the area.

You'll be surprised, when we hear American accents we all take it in turns to spit in the food.

I am Hungarian, just thought it was a surpsie compared to the prices on the beach from before. One would expect them to be higher than 1200HUF.

Hungary is fine. Me as Slovakian traveling there a lot. Food is fine for good price and the have things like tisajvaros or sarospatak where you pay some money but you can, stay there whole Day. Even better is when im traveling to croatia you can buy a lot of food on gas stations. Its really shame that some idiots hate them. Its good country with a lot of nice Peoples.

You know you can use kilometers regardless of nationality right? I was just trying to make it a little easier on our Hungarian friend.

>good food
>pic

The schnitzel looks ok, but the plain white rice and the overall lack of any sauce or other appelaing stuff just screams plain and boring.

I guess they don't want you to leave hung-a-ry

Racist pussies.

I smiled a bit at your broken English slovakbro but at least you didn't go full hurr magyar cigany like many people do

If you take a good look at it, i did recieve Tartar sauce.

>schnitzel
What the fuck....

croquettes?

Breades cheese, user...

Breaded*

You described your meal as "good", so he expected it to be at least some fancy, triangle shaped schnitzel. On the opposite, this shit is deep fried frozen breaded cheese, literally the tendies of Hungary. There's plenty of good food on the northern beaches, but what you got is a kindergarten meal

I beg to differ, but whatever floats your boat

The lackluster level of melt on that cheese has brought me to triggering defcon3

just go to a touristy city like budapest

>actual funny joke

ehhh... no.....