Start using cayenne

start using cayenne

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What the fuck was he even trying to do

Chef john is the king of YouTube cooking. He explains everything well and even makes subtle dirty jokes which I find hilarious considering his singsong voice.

Make clickbait videos in order to make money.

Get views for his channel and therefor money

*jams cayenne into pisshole*

the ooooolllllllllllllllll' tapatapa

>John (((Mitzewich)))

shoo shoo cayenne merchant

Try mixing it with chili powder and paprika.

This guy lives 20 minutes away from me.

xDDD

start using nutmeg

You have an obligation to supply information.

your picture isn't zoomed in enough, which makes me think that it's not actually a big deal if I keep "forgetting" to use nutmeg in my recipes, John. perhaps you should try getting a bit closer and seeing if that makes me reconsider

START USING NUTMEG

Closer

Poor John Townsend.

All he wanted to do was shill his catalog and now he releases a video once a month explaining what a burden it is to be responsible for people's education of the American Revolution and how he tries to hit every single demographic at the same time.

After the whole Orange Fool debacle, I'm wondering if he'll quit in the next year or so.

Wait a fucking minute. I just checked out his catalog. This was in the gifts section.

I already was, but this post makes me want to stop.

I hope he does. I blocked all his videos as soon as he started whinging for several minutes about youtube comments. They're youtube comments. Mostly subhumans not worth a thought.

YouTube comments are a big part of his schtick since he reads and responds to them once a week or so.

The problem is, he doesn't realize that Youtube comments are full of trolls. Every week he responds to at least one troll question. It really makes me question him as a person, especially since he has socially awkward tendencies when speaking to guests.

What else do you expect from a revolutiaboo?

You could make him not live 20 minutes away from you.

>The problem is, he doesn't realize that Youtube comments are full of trolls. Every week he responds to at least one troll question.

He has been doing this shit for nearly 10 years. A good chunk of that full time. You really think he doesn't know exactly what to do to generate the most money?

tips.fbi.gov/

How would they help you move away?

>You really think he doesn't know exactly what to do to generate the most money?

Since he's been having a monthly crisis about the future of the channel, yes. That is exactly what I think.

>It really makes me question him as a person, especially since he has socially awkward tendencies when speaking to guests.
I always wondered if he was on the spectrum. No offense to him, I really enjoy his videos and respect what he's doing, but he's just got that look about him.

Was I not supposed to? It's a quick and easy way to add spice to a dish.

I see no reason why 'salt and pepper' shouldn't be 'salt and pepper and cayenne'

What makes the peppercorn the universal spice? There's hardly anything that tastes bad with cayenne.

DO NOT BULLY TOWNSEND