To the people who garden, I need some help

To the people who garden, I need some help.
Bag Worms are eating my Jalapenos. What do you do to kill them?

dowse the plant in lemon juice, it should get them to leave it alone, as for killing them? Idk, i usually just pick them off when I see them and throw them at cars

>How do you kill them.
Well the caterpillar is what does the damage, the things in the bags are adult females who have no mouth parts, they wait for males who get to actually become butterflies to come up and fuck them.

If you're already seeing bags it's too late.

the fuck is a bag worm?

I'll get some tomorrow.
Well, i gotta do something. I refuse to let these fucks eat my plants.
a type of moth that eats plants when they're still larvae.

Ahh. I've had aphids and tomato hornworms fuck up my plants before and it sucks. I feel your pain.

Pick them off and spray with BTK, the bacteria that only effects soft bodied leaf eaters. It works on hornworms, cornworms and cabbage worms too, but won't hurt beneficial insects or you. Should definitely be a part of your organic insect control regimen.

Bag worms are a species of moth was a peculiar kind of sexual dimorphism.
The males become moths but the females become legless, highly muscular "worms" that spend the rest of their lives in cocoons made of silk and plant matter (some species use other shit though).

The females simply stick their asses out of the bag and wait for a male to mate with and then they lay their eggs and die.

If the cocoons are already on OP's plants they've basically already won.

>NEEM OIL

OP here.
an update. I found out where they came from. a bush next to my house is infested with dozens of the fucks. Worse yet, most of them are fully cocooned, meaning there isn't much I can do against them.
Thank you. This is the first time I really had to deal with something eating my plants. It does suck. a lot.

Op here
Posting from my phone to give you this pic

Never heard of those but they seem pretty cool. I'd let them live and enjoy any scraps they decide to leave you.

thats a big worm

What does this have to do with backyard chickens?

thats pretty hot

Neem oil mang

Dilute it a little and spritz the fuck out of your plants and it'll keep shitty bugs off your shit

Learned that from a goat herder in rural Karnataka whose name translated to 'Tree' and smoked weed out of pipes made of leaves

this is a mcchicken board

Chop down the bush and burn it. Then burn the area around it. Then burn something else nearby for fun.

Settle down Beavis

Start using DDT. Its really not harmful

>The females simply stick their asses out of the bag and wait for a male to mate with and then they lay their eggs and die.
sounds like my ef-gf