Hellooooo this is Chef John from foodwishes.com withhhhhh *insert food here.* That's right...

Hellooooo this is Chef John from foodwishes.com withhhhhh *insert food here.* That's right, we're making the classic *place where food is from* *food.*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mitzewich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's right! These delicious pork butts will make you appreciate your wife's even more! Especially when you whip out the anal beads like a lawnmower primer!

>tfw Chef John will never give your nipples the ollllll' tappa tappa

He might give your titties the olllllll' shaka-shaka.

read this whole thread in his voice

>when you burn the garlic

after all, you are the joseph kony of your macaroni

He creates quality content, I would be sad if he ever decided to quit

We all quit eventually, user. We just don't know if we will be the ones who deicde when.

damn....

Shit...

what's with the recent influx in John threads?

wow......

We're jealous of his cooking prowess and huge dong.

>that gun angle
Have fun shooting off your teeth and nose and living the rest of your life horribly disfigured. Gotta point it back and just slightly up to hit the brain stem.

>And we give it the good old shake of cayenne

Why does he talk like a valley girl?

Why does he post so much (((vegan))) stuff?

I just imagined Chef John shaking a 300-pound fat neckbeard's mantits.

AND LETS ADD A LITTLE *YOU GUESSED IT* SPRINKLE OF CAYENNE PEPPER!

Why does he ruin everything with so much olive oil?

he didn't used to so I think hes just compesating for that trying to gain a wider audience
and honestly i'm not a fan of vegan food but a lot of the vegan shit hes made looks pretty good

my sides

What does John even do for a job?
He says he doesnt own a restaurant nor has he ever worked in one, does he just live off youtube monies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mitzewich

The shit he makes is usually pretty decent.

I liked his fondant potatoes better than mine

aw man I gotta get that cookbook

He used to be a culinary instructor.

Then food wishes for a few years.

Now he's an employee of All Recipes and a cookbook writer.

Does he though?
Going through his latest uploads on youtube and he has uploaded 8 vegan recipes.
From those 8 dishes at least 3 are inherently vegan anyways and the other 5 are not exactly pandering. It's a recipe for a style of fried potatoes, a rice cooked in coconut milk, a grilled vegetable and 2 spreads for bread.

He said in one of his videos he used to work in a mexican restaurant.

The gun is empty retard.

He posted a new video.

He lives in San Fransisco. His roommates probably complained he wasn't inclusive enough.

Upvoted...

AND IF YOU WANT TO GIVE THE WHOLE THING A LITTLE SPRINKLOONY OF SALT YOU JUST GO AHEAD. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT 'SPRINKLOONY' MEANS, *I JUST MADE IT UP*

Redpill me on what his best recipe is Veeky Forums.

I used his recipes for pitas the other day, but then again pitas are not exactly complicated. It turned out fine

His banana bread got me laid.

It's likely not even functional. A competent armorer wouldn't allow a working firearm to be used for that shot.

I love chef John. I was so happy to see him discussed here after I returned to Veeky Forums
He

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Currently using slightly modified versions of his tiramisu and lemon meringue bars at the restaurant where I work, people can't get enough of them.

He's mentioned in a ton of videos that he used to work in various restaurants. He's also been an instructor, and these days he makes his living off of food wishes.

Currently eating a muffin my girl made using that recipe and it's definitely getting her laid.

Oh that's nice. When's the Bull coming over then?

*retweets*

>not having your bull live with you rent free

Get with the times user.

He means even in the movie's fiction the gun is currently empty.

t. uncultured nigger that doesn't know the context of the scene

who /freakishly small wooden spoon/ here

No. I don't like stuff that sucks moisture from my fingers.

Yeah but the character in the movie didn't know that, meaning that's really how he intended to shoot.