What's your favorite food?

Mine is bratwurst with chicken salad.

Pears

this is a good question

maybe a seared steak. my mom makes this pork in a cognac sauce that I love, I don't know if it has a name though

Sardines.

Burritos are my guiltiest of pleasures.

beer

hard to narrow down a favourite but I suppose Polish food in general is high up there

not much better than cabbage rolls and maybe some pork chops with sauerkraut

Poutines

Oysters.

My body gets this intense endorphin rush when I eat them. I live in the middle of the desert, so maybe it's the anticipation and all of that.

mcdonald's food

Coffee + chocolate croissant from TJs in the morning

Bratwurst mit Sauerkraut here.

Totinos pizza rolls & Chick-fil-a sandwich w/ extra pickles.

>living in the desert
Sounds like the culmination of many poor life choices

>t. Irish American gingerman

I don't know what it is, but menudo is just amazing to me.

Also, faggots who include hominy shoud be chained and flogged like the heathens they are

Favorite food

Well i love taters nearly of all sorts a true weakness of mine

As for favorite food i need to stick with molè ... its so incredible lets just call it magical because im talking about the entire morning and afternoon preperation type not that ready made stuff or mass produced stuff im talking from scratch
Yeah from scratch for those unbelievers
Food so incredible your not leaving the place till you have at least a 2nd helping

steak. mashed potatoes and asparagus and a caesar salad on the side

Italian sausage on a hard roll stacked with green bean casserole and fried onions on the roll with the sausage.

what chicken salad?
caesar, pesto...?

God damn, I hate these "what's your favorite X?" questions.
I can never come up with an answer I'm satisfied with, and I don't know why.

I guess a safe answer would be a pittsburgh porterhouse and steak fries.

You picked wrong, faggot

Horrible choice, kill yourself immediately.

samefag as fuck.
probably vegan

I like brunch. I get it by going to a cozy vegan place and ordering brunch and then they serve me brunch.

You like semen you lying bastard, faggot

spaghetti bolognese

Pizza with some kind of meat topping. Pepperoni, ham, ground beef, that kind of thing.

A perfectly ripe mango and fresh coconut on a hot day

Squid or Octopus grilled in front of me while I am sitting on the beach drinking a beer on ice

A very hot bowl of pho when I have a head cold

Pork which has been cooked for so long it falls apart

An apple straight off the tree and polished on your pants

Eggs over easy with bacon and some potatoes served by a gruff woman who gives you more coffee without asking

My grandmother's Greek lemon chicken soup, eaten in bed while a storm rages outside

A torta made in a taco truck by a man who doesn't speak English

Red or white beans and rice and greens and chicken in a place where you're the only white person who will eat there that day

A perfect curry, eaten with a flat bread product and then with your hands

All the sandwiches of the world: Cubanos, banh mi, po boys, Reubens, Italian beef-

To be specific, my favorite meal is a thick slice of heirloom tomato fresh off the plant, between slices of good bread, with lemon pepper and a little mayonnaise.

In general: my favorite thing is to eat the local specialty, prepared by people who know how to cook it very well

for me...

>i like bergers and chicking nuggets and pizza with meat on it and i like mac and cheese and i like "hot" dogs even if there chili and i like freedom fries and i like home made pasta sause from a tin and i like getting shot and i like spanish people and black people and american football it the toughest sport ever and i drive to work in a NASCAR and eat macdonalds for dinner, "supersized for the baby please" and can "i have my chicking deep fat fried with a side of buiscuts and gravy" and build a wall around 9/11 instead of 11/9 like everyone esle but in imperial please and hold the ranch sause though because i might get it on my Prom dress and i will have to get my pops to drive with his automatic me back home. and pumking pie for hallowean to get candy. and apple pie because a jew got his nob caught in a apple pie at university. and rap music not one but two chains and justin beaber and lady GaGa having gay kissing sex with Madonna and micheal jacksons sisters boobs coming out because her wardrobe failed at the superbowl half time because the sport was that good because they had crash helmets on like evil kanevil jumping the grand canyon over route 69 because aliens in new mexico

God i hate americans because there so stupid

I don't think there is a single dish I wouldn't get tired of but I really love hot wings, preferably something with a sweet spicy sauce and preferably still spicier than buffalo sauce. and always extra crispy, I can't stand soggy wings. I also really love carne asada fries and pasta dishes with linguine or fettuccine. I also love grilling stuff. seafood, sushi, fish stews.

but there is nothing I wouldn't get tired of.

lately my favorite thing to make though is shrimp scampi because it's so so so easy for how absolutely incredible it tastes.

obsessed

oysters are literally the only thing I'm allergic to, I can eat all other shellfish and any other food but oysters I definitely have an allergic reaction to, and part of that reaction is having a raging pre-cum leaking boner, it would be awesome if it didn't also make my whole body feel flush and swollen and hard to breath.

OBESE

B

E

S

E

>obsessed with obsession and the chance to post obsessed at inappropriate times as the post was 1/10 bait making obsessed door banging autist poster look like a lurking newfag straight outta reddit

>le Iwasonlypretending.png

i fucked it up wait a second

>OBESE
O

B

E

S

E

who was only pretending?

fuck sake its all wrong, give me a minute

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

This fucking time!!!!

They're*

>adderall.psd

You sound like a complete fucking retard. I believe it's a miracle you're not in asylum yet. Better hang yourself at once and rid of us your stupidity.

This retard is retarded

You sound bereaved in some way, hope you have a better day tomorrow.

hes not wrong tho

Pierogies topped with farmer sausage, pan fried onion and shredded cheese. Sour cream on the side.

Fuck off with your pathetic nonsense

Even though id very much agree with what has been posted .... the way its put into text sounds rather appaling

samyang spicy buldak noodles

I love a good rack of ribs in some sort of Carolina style sauce, with some nice baked beans.

Coconut shrimp.