What do you think of gourmet chocolates? pic related

what do you think of gourmet chocolates? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-ijzhY6n40
youtu.be/ZsIineWjehM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like them there good

me to

If I could find them fresh I like em but I usually end up just getting tobelorone

Sorta related - i have a little box of something similar to OP's pic which is past the best before by like 6 weeks. Good to eat? Still sealed in plastic

Yes. Tempered chocolate holds up pretty damn well unless you heat it and fuck up the temper.

t. Goddam candyman

&also I love them so much I make em for a living.

They hard to make? Could you do it in the average kitchen or is it shit you need a bunch of tools for?

I had some really good ones in Canberra, really well made and great place

Anyone can do it. Only thing you don't have is molds. Shells are made by filling molds with tempered chocolate and then inverting them so only a thin layer remains. You may have difficulty with tempering during summer.

May also need instant read thermometer. Those touchless ones with laser pointers are no good because they pick up steam.

*blocks your path*

does anyone unironically like these fucking things? they ruin every assorted box

I have a mini donut mold. What would be a good (vegan) filling for chocolates that shape?

cyanide capsules

not person u replied to

youtube.com/watch?v=p-ijzhY6n40

I used to work at godiva. This is the greatest chocolate piece ive ever had. Buttery, sweet, crumbly, milky, fuckkkkk i miss working there. Would leave with like 100$+ of truffles sometimes. What a gig. I enjoy a purple-wrapper fruit and nut bar nowadays but i cant remember the name of the brand.
Also, fuck dark chocolate, i hate it. Milk ftw. Fuck white garbage chocolate too

For me its the marzipan
Shit tastes/smells like playdo

Found it

The egg people?

Yes surprisingly. Never had a cadburry egg tho.

I fucking love em. Any form of chocolate + orange is my fucking jam.

You best not be living in England if you refer to Fruit and Nut as "Purple wrapper". We can identify Cadbury by the smell alone.

butyric acid?

I live in the jungle wilderness 3rd world nation South Florida

Chocolate coated crack

I think crack would be cheaper.

>pretends to be a chocolate connoisseur
>doesn't have a chocolate cellar to keep his chocolate at optimal temperature and humidity
smdh @ u

Perfect with a expresso at the end of a meal.

inb4 untraveled bumpkins "correct" your spelling

I'd rather dried snacks,but chocolate sometimes is nice.
youtu.be/ZsIineWjehM

I love me some pralines, I'd easily take a tiny box of great pralines over a large box of standard market-quality chocolates.
I've had these once, they were good, but they all tasted very similar. I usually prefer more distinct and interesting flavors

i use moulds but you can make some without moulds too. basic tools include a candy thermometer for tempering and thats about it

Shilling out for our good guy (((godiva))) who just happens to ship over priced, over sweetened sub quality chocolate to americans under the guise of European gourmet? Let alone to the most humid place in the country.