How often does Veeky Forums poop?

How often does Veeky Forums poop?
I go every 3/4 days and literally can't poop no matter how much I force it until the urge comes. Its kind of like diarrhea but solid waste comes out (mostly type 4 & 3). Usually when pooping, it'll be one type 4 followed by type 3.

I eat lots of vegetables and drink lots of water.

Type 6 here
I poop erryday

>fondant instead of buttercream

when will these faggots just die?

usually type 2 but sometimes 4 also i only poop once a week and it takes under 10 seconds i guess i have a well lubricated asshole

7 all day. Literally. Drink too much.

I shit like 5 times a day

Type 5 around 3-4 times a day. I eat chicken almost everyday.

3 times, first is solid after I wake up followed by 2 more sloppy shits that sting when I wipe.
I drink everyday and I assume that's the reason for my swamp ass.

type 4 master race reporting in.

It's been proven that if you poop once a week you're a virgin

>ameripoops

What a silly word.

Healthy shits are once daily tan/light brown in color shaped like a banana which float in water

I usual shit twice a day along the fifth after some of the fourth type

Darker shits have too much salt and or meat

Green shits are far too sweet for your body to digest

Chewing your food well is important as your stomach has zero teeth, so chew your food 35/40 times before you swallow (number isnt scientific its based off of the fact that your bite of food should be liquified by then) americans should expect those lazy jaw muscles to get sore after even 12 chews per bite funny but absolutely true.

With todays sickening food products on the market some foods pass though undigested and shit results are inconsistent so avoid flaming hot cheetos so your shit would look like your really bleeding from your ass

Fasting can expell stones and hard buildups which would be dark

Pissing for women should not be more than 4 times daily usually three
Guys have smaller bladders and are ok with 4 times a day

Urine should be looking like light colored beer and plenty of it for it to be healthy

Clear urine is loaded with too much sugar

Dark urine is loaded with waste usually meats and salt

Scant dark urine is in need of more liquid with far too much waste unable to be expelled

Rose colored urine is likely blood and likely best to seek attention for such an issue

And in other news, literally everything gives you cancer.

kys, just live your life the way you want

Usually daily unless I eat too much iron and sleep too little. Whole food vegan.

>BEE TEA DUBS I'M VEGAN XDD
out

Type 7. Drink booze daily and also take laxitives. Just makes for the lulz of 5 watery shits per day.

>cake which can be made from storeable ingredients any day of the year
>instead of fresh seasonal fruit

Healthy food tastes better tho

Fuck off jew boy

No need for shilling diseases

>booze daily
>laxatives
Fucking why? When I was an alchie I was having explosive diarrhea on the regular. I can’t imagine what a laxative would’ve wrought...

I want /pol/ to suck my dick, I give you shekels?

What the hell, my poop type is all of those. Constantly rotating. A lot of the time it's multiple types in one sitting. I poop every 1-2 days.
The worst part is, after I think I'm done, I wipe my ass, pull up my pants, wash my hands, but more poop gets knocked loose and I have to use the toilet again and repeat the process. I'm sure squatting would solve it but this is America.

There are squat stools you can buy for like 20 bucks. I used one and my shit flowed like silk

Honestly type 2 and 3 are the best. Fuck these doctors, there's nothing better than a large ribbed type 2 slithering out. Not only is it satisfying but there is no cleanup either. Type 4, the "healthy" one, feels so lame, makes marks on the bottom of toilet and usually never fully comes out. Fuck type 4