You guys have any tips to improving digestive health?

you guys have any tips to improving digestive health?

Eat your greens nigger

Have greens every day.

Bowl of rolled oats in greek yoghurt with slices of banana for breakfast every morning.

Eat mostly whole plant foods. Avoid enriched white flour.

Stop eating animal products

Eat a lot of clean fruits and vegetables. Stay away from shitty food.

Every day I eat:
1 Apple
1 banana
1 serving of broccoli
1 serving of spinach

I wouldn't say that you need to stop eating animal products altogether by any means, but I would say find out how sensitive you are to dairy and avoid digesting large amounts of it (e.g. the amount of milk you'd put in a big bowl of cereal).

Other than that, I would recommend eating a lot of fibrous plants, drinking a lot of water, and eating the amount of protein that is commensurate with how much your body needs.

Exercise

Eat foods prepared from whole ingredients, get enough soluble and insoluble fiber, fast every so often, drink adequate water, work out

And most importantly, don't eat a half pound of comte like I did for breakfast

Stop drinking so much cum.

Kimchi and other probiotics
Yogurt and special herbal teas

i think i had food poisoning our virus for a few weeks, bowls worked too good. kinda leveled out now. just eat vegetables a little every day if your really want bowl health.

go vegan :)

literally drink more cum
eat sauerkraut and pickles and yogurt and fermented goods

>half a pound of comte for breakfast
I would be okay with having the shits everyday if I could do that.

Yogurt, Biola/cultured milk provide good bacteria to your stomach.

Feed those good bacteria by eating fiber rich foods like veggies and bananas.

Avoid feeding the bad bacteria by avoiding sugar rich food.

eat yaourt and other probiotics

chug rotten milk

Every single dipshit in this thread is talking only about bacteria

Eat more fibers and eat fibers specific to what your body likes, also drink lots of water if youre low on fiber currently. If new to fiber consumption dont eat seeds, flax, popcorn, oats. If you eat those things chew a lot while your body gets used to processing them.

Its not all about bacteria, and dont bother avoiding gluten as a default (Same with dairy) because your body might not give a fuck.

Most of modern digestive health is mematic at this point. Eat a big mishmash of shit and avoid regimes of daily eating and specifics for specifics unless you have a specific thing youre targeting. Eat lots of varied foods.

Eat more fermented foods.

Get 90% of your calories from whole plant foods and make sure to include greens and beans.

Try lentils with rice in soup for breakfast with veggies such as, cauliflower,carrots, and spinach. This will help poop regularly. After breakfast eat everything you like to eat until 10 pm. Try to avoid eating after dark.

What's a serving?

Ground up FLAX mixed with yogurt.

Most people don't know this but *leans in* your're supposed to chew your food for at least five minutes before swallowing, and periodically hold your mouth wide open to aspirate the mulch.
Without proper salival and aerobic manipulation of the masticated food particles, your body struggles to access the nutrients it needs to reach it's true potential..

Helminthic therapy.

Stopped having near daily constipation and/or diarrhea after getting them.

This. I eat lentils with broccoli or rice with broccoli most days and never have a problem.

yogurt as other anons mentioned

also cottage cheese seems to help

fiber
water
exercise

You don't need memecrobes.

Yes, all this after activating your almonds

Drink bleach to neutralize the toxins in your digestive tract.

banana, yogurt, apple

Stop eating so much food. Intermittent fasting did wonders for my stomach. Used to be constipated all the time. Just needed to give my stomach more time to deal with the food I eat. I'll eat a lot one day and next day try and as long as possible without eating

>memecrobes
Healthy intestinal flora is not to be dismissed when health is a actual concern which includes defecation of waste

Also, install Gentoo, you fucking piece of Arch 13 y/o faggot.

eat or drink a few lemons a week

drink lots of water