Night hunger

During the day i'll maybe eat 2 meals and one snack, dont have hunger other than around meal time, but come night I could eat a horse. Just so much.
How do I combat this?

I'm in the same boat. I like to eat high protein or high fat snack when my night hunger strikes. I like to have cheese or cottage cheese. Nothing wrong with a small sandwhich or wrap, either (like 200-350 calories).

Start working and exercising at night. You will be reborn.

>already eating 3 meals and a snack in one day

How fat are you?

Hey now thats not helping.

How illiterate are you?

>during the day I'll maybe eat 2 meals and one snack

So Flubbercakes OP already admits that he eats several meals and a snack in a day, which is as much as most people eat, yet the "maybe" implies that he doesn't consider this to be a huge amount

>but come night I could eat a horse

Porkychubs OP says despite eating as much as a regular person, he still needs to eat a ton more of food to feel satisfied.

So we can conclude that OP is fat slob who has poor impulse control and despite eating a substantial amount of food in a day, needs to shovel more food into his disgusting flappy spit hole until he is satisfied. He then wonders why he is morbidly obese and has difficulty breathing when doing basic tasks like tying his shoes. In conclusion, OP is a fat fuck.

I have the same problem. If you're trying to lose weight, the first thing to do is fix your sleep schedule. Force yourself to wake up early, then stay awake all day. After a few days of that, begin exercising (preferably in the morning) and your energy levels will balance out.

Just don't eat. It's not that hard u weak willed faggot.

Don't be a dick. Managing your hunger with good strategy is better in the long run, and you don't have to suffer either.

>Managing your hunger with good strategy is better in the long run

Buddy you don't even go for a run at all, that's why you've got mantits in the first place

I'm guessing you have some weight issues eh? Try eating half or entire pack of quark (about 200g/0.4lb) mixed with something like a banana and/or some berries. It's very filling. You could try like those 1% fat quarks but it doesn't really matter if it's more fatty.

If you live in a country where it's difficult to get some you can make yourown, it's not that hard.

I'm actually pretty slim and healthy, I must just have a twisted metabolism or something idk
one user suggested adjusting my sleep schedule and i'll probably try that, I do usually end up staying up pretty late

Shut up fatty

>get sort of hungry at night
>don't eat more since I've had enough for the day
I don't understand the issue?

Go back to voat

Eating a large breakfast with lots of protein and fat can stave off hunger for most of the day to the point where you may only need a small snack at lunch. Eating a large dinner around 4 hours from when you go to bed, again with lots of protein and fat, can help you stave off night hunger.

Another issue is insulin resistance. When people habitually snack throughout the day (or night), they lose the ability to NOT feel hungry. You need to concentrate your meals around specific time slots and not eat during the intervening time in order to build up your insulin sensitivity and stop being hungry when your body doesn't need food.

Also, has good advice. I assume that your sleep schedule is abnormal if you're getting hungry at night. Waking up early and doing at least some mild exercise every day, preferably strenuous exercise several times a week, goes a long way toward helping you get back to normal.

>I'm actually pretty slim and healthy
For now. Fix your sleep patterns, exercise more and eat larger meals more spread out in time and you can still save yourself.

Lots of people you'll run into on Veeky Forums have let their computer habits fuck with their sleep, eating and exercise schedules, which in turn have led to weight gain, irregular sleep patterns, getting hungry at irregular times of the day, and so forth. Sounds like almost exactly what you're starting to go through right now. The reason you get so much hostility from anons here when you bring up topics like this is people know these truths all too well, hate themselves for not being able to follow good advice, and because they have such immature personalities, they project/externalize that those negative emotions onto you. Literally a case of "it takes one to know one."

You don't understand. I used to get this and it would get to the point where I couldn't get to sleep because I was so hungry. Eating would, however, raise my blood pressure and make it harder to sleep.

Oh no, the 9gag police are here! Run for the hills!

>Lots of people you'll run into on Veeky Forums have let their computer habits fuck with their sleep, eating and exercise schedules, which in turn have led to weight gain, irregular sleep patterns, getting hungry at irregular times of the day, and so forth. Sounds like almost exactly what you're starting to go through right now. The reason you get so much hostility from anons here when you bring up topics like this is people know these truths all too well, hate themselves for not being able to follow good advice, and because they have such immature personalities, they project/externalize that those negative emotions onto you. Literally a case of "it takes one to know one."
This. Especially considering that it's already almost 4:00 am EST. A lot of the people on right now are going to be suffering from this exact issue.

This is what fatties actually believe

Triggered?

I try not to combat my nature, rather try to use it.

I drink an apple cider vinegar tonic sorta thing that suppresses my appetite and helps me work up a sweat every morning.

Don't really use precise measurements, so just work off of intuition.

8 ounce glass at a guess -
Part Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Parts Warm Water
Powdered Cayenne Pepper (on drinking, your chest should be on fire)
Honey
Garlic Powder

Have a cold shower beforehand, chug it fast, then go out for a jog. It should work just as well for your evenings.

>but come night I could eat a horse. Just so much.
>How do I combat this?
Could be a couple of fixes...
Be hydrated. If this insatiable hunger starts before the meal, maybe you're low on fluids. Start hydrating at your afternoon snack time. Make your hydration sneaky and meal-like with frozen blended drinks, sipping decaf hot beverages with the little snack, etc.

If your hunger is manifested as dinner portions and gnawing hunger after sensible portions are had, then maybe you should do a first course that is basically nearly free...from a small salad course, to a cup of soup. The time frame between eating that, and then the wait before the main meal is done will finish up that 20 minutes rule that your brain receives the full signal.

As long as you're saving your calories during the day to use later, go ahead and have a pre bedtime snack that is sensible if you need it. If you find that it's just not enough, really you're eating this or that, take a look at your stressors in life, not just your diet. If you have things weighing over you, unfinished work tasks, worries about finances, etc, then you will need to take a look at how to compartmentalize them, deal with them, heal emotional wounds, handle family communication issues, etc, and not just at the deeper nutritional needs. If it's nothing like that? Then, start looking at your actual food choices, and start trading out some eat this not that" kind of things to keep you fuller and happier longer. Maybe your medications give you a hungry empty feeling, and I know that if I skip my nexium, I eat to get rid of the damage my Aleve is doing to my stomach. If you need a just-started-my-diet kind of hunger help, then look at fiber supplements or a program diet like weight watchers which could be paid by your insurance, or something with emotional support and premade choices for your snacks, that are packed with fiber and slow releasing sugars. It could get you over the hurdle.

>a ton more of food

nigga you are illiterate...

>apple cider vinegar tonic
snake oil

you are a vampyre , eat a rare steak right b4 bed.

I'm the same, but I'm also a drunk that eats a lot when drunk so cut down your drinking if that's the case

>Night hunger
sounds like the title of some shitty B horror movie

go to sleep

> (OP)
>go to sleep
I guess if you're trying to lose weight then you should realize that hunger means you're burning calories, which is a good thing! Go to sleep on that.

No, it doesn't.

Don't eat food.

Eat fiber.

Buy Metamucil Original Coarse Fiber Powder.

Take teaspoons of the metmucil and mix it with water and drink it.

The fiber will make you feel full and tomorrow morning or afternoon, your poop will be smooth as fuck.

Fiber is helpful in making you feel full.