Eggie Weggies

I live alone and have 6 dozen eggs I need to use asap. What should I do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

bonappetit.com/recipe/cured-egg-yolks
youtube.com/watch?v=9YNSUTqEssg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

l

I'm
Not helping since you said "Eggie Weggies"

cook them

Egg salad and deviled eggs

Get a pan nice and hot
Then put the eggs in it

Kidnap 6 drunk women.

Scrambled eggs

Or get really good at making poached eggs.

Stuff them in anoos and practice until you are confident with laying eggs

Make french toast for homeless people

this

This. Also quiche, frittata, whatever else. If all else fails throw them at someone's house that you dislike

break them into ice trays and freeze them

take the egg ice to a restaurant and discreetly drop them into people's drinks

Boil them and save them for later in the fridge

>ideas for making the more versatile ingredient on the planet
nice troll, bitch. appropriate image is appropriate

s/more/most

Pickle them

A dozen is 12 not 6 retard

I think OP is saying he has 72 eggs

My question is why in the fuck do you have 72 eggs

>I live alone and have 6 dozen eggs I need to use asap. What should I do with them?

1) meringue cookies: from cornflake to pecan to espresso to chocolate to basic vanilla to mint chocolate chip. Get baking. They store well in a container if very dry. Each egg white makes about 5 cookies. Cure the leftover yolks for up to a month:
bonappetit.com/recipe/cured-egg-yolks

2) muffin tin quiches to tip out onto your english muffins in the weeks to come for a fast breakfast sandwich, or a nice party or brunch appetizer.

3) big batch of egg salad, eggy potato salad, or deviled eggs, or beet pickled eggs

4) scotch eggs freeze ahead nicely. Wrap the hard boiled (not so hard) in raw sausage, roll in bread crumbs, bake, freeze. Thaw overnight in fridge or wrap tightly to bake in oven uncovering to brown. Great snack with beer and mustard.

5) One of my favorite things to make if you have a blender and a well seasoned cast iron is the dutch baby or the german apple pancake. So yummy with a sprinkle of powdered sugar, and it's pretty much a crepe. Or you could make some crepes, storing between parchment paper or waxed paper in your freezer ziploc.

Make a six dozen egg omelette.

wait until they go bad and then throw them at homeless people

make a lot of choux pastry
then make the pasty cream to go in it.

Aye, geeza chocolate chooks.

Thanks for reminding me, asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YNSUTqEssg