Chicken Thighs

What are your favourite ways to prepare chicken thighs?

Scrambled

Put in my anus until thoroughly cooked

over some sweet potato chunks so that the chunks absorb the fat and juices and can be pressed into a mash later.

In a bag with some herbs and butter, salt and pepper.

what kind of herbs

I've never worked with chicken, having been vegan since I was nine years old, but I bet they'd be good in a stew with dumplings and everything else. My mom used to make that with seitan, so I have myself a few times. Maybe she still does make it. I don't know because I don't live with her.

Fry em in fish sauce and flavored cooking oil til golden brown, drizzle with honey-soy sauce-ginger- chili glaze, serve over rice w/cucumber salad

Or brine them and grill them. One thing I learned recently is that you can flavor the brine, for example with lime juice

'I don't know anything about this topic, but feel compelled to post anyway'

Vegans talking about preparing meat is like eunuchs talking about fucking

>Put as many as possible in ziplock bag
>add soysause, milk, and pepper to coat
>Stick in dick and rub on thighs till nut

feels like real meat on your meat and and complexity to the flavor

I put brown sugar and salt in a bag with the chicken to marinade it overnight. Deep fry it in peanut butter oil with my cast iron on the stove. Delish

Rosemary, thyme, parsley and garlic. And a Bay leaf if you want.

Bone and skin, cut the meat 1-1.5in cubes, half-hour marinade with soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sake, and sesame oil for half an hour. Add an egg, wait another half hour, then roll in an even mix of potato starch/all-purpose flour and deep fry over medium heat until they begin to brown, remove for a couple minutes while setting the burner to full blast, then finish.

Dry, egg em, cover in Parmesan, thyme, garlic powder, lemon, bake

>never eat chicken cos blah blah vegan transperson

Maybe you should look for a thread (or site) that's more suited to you. Have a nice day and please don't downvote me.

I like to marinate with dry-fried (pan toasted) and ground Indian spices and chilli and garlic in yoghurt for at least overnight, then BBQ. Wings are fantastic like this too. I'm no expert and the proportions of the spices change but everyone who's tried it loves it.

In curries, per Chef John's suggestion (the tikka masala video)

(You) responded, that's what he wanted.

chicken thighs, skin on
1 lemons
1 tbsp chopped tarragon
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp paprika, sweet or smoked

1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200/gas 7. Wipe the chicken thighs with kitchen paper. Finely grate the zest from 1 lemon and squeeze the juice from both. Mix in a shallow dish with the tarragon, 1 tbsp of the oil, and some salt and pepper. Slash the skin of each chicken thigh three times, then turn in the marinade. The chicken pieces can be cooked immediately or left in the fridge for up to a day.
2. Bake for 30-40 mins, until the chicken is well browned. Serve with a simple green salad.

Thighs are my favourite part of the chix, because they have a good amount of fat, and high concentration of flavour. They lend themselves to slow cooking in curries or stews, or marinated before being bbq'd

I fall back to the basic flour, egg, bread crumb breading frequently. Fry in a pan with olive oil and a little butter until crunchy, then pop in the oven at 350 for a few minutes to finish cooking. Simple and has a good taste with how juicy the thigh is

De boned, diced, and prepared ceviche style. No heat or flame necessary

Slow cooked with some chorizo in a stew

This but with a few thin slices of ginger

How do you brown chicken in a stainless steel pan without it getting stuck to the pan?

it will be stuck to the pan only temporarily until that side is brown.

pre-heat the pan for a few minutes or so, then add your oil, it will get hot immediately, place your chicken down, be patient and let it brown on that side. it should come off with no sticking, but it might a little bit, not enough to tear it up though. just ease it off with tongs if it does. once you cook it enough and learn what heat you should use/how long it takes to brown one side, you won't have any problems.