Decide to try new product

>decide to try new product
>qt cashier says how much she likes it
>agree with her and smile
>don't like the product
>keep buying it so we can have a moment

I'm stuck buying a $2 bottle of root beer that tastes like wasabi.

After a few of those "moments" you either man up and ask her out or turn full beta and go shopping somewhere else.

Don't do that to someone who isn't able to leave, especially where you get your food.

Fuck invested in someone without reciprication

This is a bad thing to practice

Consider it a false start
You dumb bastard ... start over no big deal

Still shes a cutie
ok then remark on how she is cute as in a smart way plus notice whatever and ask her whatever ... her response will give you enough clues on where to go ... example she mentions music or tv or food or whatever ... blam you have her baiting you into more conversation
Be smart and cut buying that shit product by saying these last couple of bottles taste different than the first couple
Lie about the reason whatever dentist appt or new diet or maybe they changed the formula it doesnt matter just feel free to tell white lies

Keep from being a sensitive guy with all your feelings for a very long while, in fact let her become the feely one when shes comfortable shes baiting you harder
its a positive type of thing
Try the me too little by little its not too hard just take it slow unless shes frustrated .... and if your frustrated TOUGH SHIT its you not her all wrapped up when the feelings arent mutual
Shes confortable and your not so bad off

So you just want to fuck ... good luck with that, you catch feelings and you just dont have the balls to get around to that these days, still you can try drinking up a storm and getting lucky with her
Stick to the top half of this post

Don't do this. Don't shit where you eat. It's not okay to ask out someone when they're captive like that.

>captive
He wont be the only fuck to say "hey baby whats up" meaning she will be used to the attention and react accordingly
Anyhow its always possible to say sorry about this and that after the fact because its strange to ask for permission for all sorts of everything

Lets just say in my book its better to ask for forgiveness instead of permission meaning you already advanced

This is all terrible advice, have you ever actually talked to a girl? The way you wrote this makes me think you're ridiculously autistic or something so I doubt it. If not then you're just a tool I guess.
If they're working they're definitely "captive" because they can't leave or react negatively since they're at work and don't want to get fired, which is why they won't be mean and hurt your feefees on the spot. Not only that but it gets really annoying and in most cases makes them hate you instantly, just because other guys try to do it doesn't meant you should too

Is your girlfriend a cashier that gets hit on by dudes all day long?

My girlfriend is a one armed HIV poz rodeo clown in tijuana, but that's beside the point.

No but I'm a girl

LOL upboated xD

>buy cabbage
>cashier asks if I'll be making cabbage rolls
>say yes
>says she was thinking of doing the same this evening
>agree that it's a nice day to have some cabbage rolls
>go home

Is it actually ok to just answer that I fucking love to munch raw cabbage? Is that strange? Like just eat it one leaf at a time when I watch netflix.

I hate cabbage rolls.

"Oh really? I haven't tried it yet."

Then next time you see her tell her you didn't like it. Suggest a better alternative that is served at a location suitable for a date.

Then you pick her up and drive to an abandoned lot.

No it's not, your instinct to lie was correct.

Then what?

Should have asked her over for cabbage rolls.

This. Or asked to try to hers.

>it's a "men take any form of polite conversation as an invitation to try fucking you" episode

Ugh, this is why I don't got outside anymore.

same

I'm pretty sure they're just joking user, but I feel it.

If you don't want to fuck then don't make eye contact.

My post was just polite bantz. I am not a turbo virgin like OP. I don't make it a habit to ever hit on service workers. However if there was mutual flirting than it's not like it's forbidden to ask a cashier girl out. You're supposed to stalk her like a normal user and "catch her getting off shift" like a normal psychopath tho.

Get real
Snap out of your perfect world shit happens and it doesnt mean the end of the world
Its laughable to imagine atttactive women not having the tools for turning guys down regularly.

As for ever talking to women im know as a slick talker and women just love my company and let me know often and repeatedly how much im missed because im like that lucky me keks. Hearing sorry from women is nothing new to me neither is recieving gifts or thanks which is my favorite because i never thought of recieving thanks after laying pipe true story, which is something which overjoys me something i cant keep quite about especially in this response although i dont like to cheapen that fact by spreading it all over the place

Your dislike of my advice and point view would likely come from me putting myself in ops shoes as i imagine the worst when hearing poor guys working from behind the 8 ball holding a crush with someone they dont know and can hardly talk to because rejection is such a fucked up thing to get used to especially for someone in a assbackwards site like this
Something like rejection for many guys an absolutely crippling thing to deal with since the fear can be rather crushing
That being the case foolish or not, i stand by my advice because she talked him up with whatever drink was her excuse
I would like you to know that your acting like a bitch likely because other girls get all the cute guys and you regularly hate guys who already like you off the bat but you already hate them for whatever issues you hold which supposedly keep you "safe" yet angry where was your support for our guy user he was already selfdefeating when trying to talk to this qt3.14

What brand of root beer?

fucking men trying to take chances and following their purpose of finding a woman

In the neo-feminine US, men may not make any advances that might imply sexual interest. That is harassment and the male will be sued or prosecuted. Men must subordinate their masculinity and allow the woman to make the advances. Refusal by the man of said advances, unless he is certified gay, will also be construed as harassment and may result in legal or civil action.

>>/r9k/

believe it or not women don't like being asked out by shuddering neckbearded sperglords after working a 12 hour shift of being asked out by dozens of other morons

fucking women amiright

My last (and longest) relationship was with a cashier

I'd been to the store several times, we talked a few, and I gave her my number and told her to text me if she was interested. That way there's no pressure

>just die alone you piece of shit
sorry bitch, either wear a wedding ring or consider yourself fair game

>that was 10 years ago
>jessie has graduated college and is working now

Was it Oliet Bangs? I love that shit. Best root beer money can buy.

>Social Interaction is hard!!1