Food that nobody has ever eaten

Vegetarian meat with duck print

I've eaten that.

No you have not that only exists in my nightmares

It's essentially pasta with most of the starch rinsed out.

My dead grandmother used to always buy these and leave them in the fridge unopened until they got thrown out

I guess thats how they make their sales

I've actually eaten that.

Who is that disgusting man

One time I bought a can of this and used it as a dip for a whole bag of takis. It was good.

That shit is pretty good, it's just jello In whipped cream

The grocery store close to me has dedicated shelf space to those soft drinks with weird novelty flavors. Every bottle has accumulated a fine visible layer of dust. I can't figure out why they thought any of this stuff would ever sell.

Why??

Get each flavor and review them for us

What's so gross about white flour with the starch rinsed out?

Hornbill and most birds of prey. I mean, i haven't seen any pic of their meat or any recipe or any other thing even mentioning eating them.

I guess it's illegal to hunt them?

>chinese mock duck
how would you know the difference from "real" chinese duck?

They could get them from breeders. It's illegal to own wild macaws and wild Amazon parrots in Brazil, but people still get them from breeders.

spooky

Those organic brand versions of Pop-tarts with no frosting like fuck why?

People really rarely eat any carnivores.

do they still sell those?
pretty damn good meal

I had this once at a potluck, it was pretty good. Imagine Jell-O combined with Cool Whip.

>organic brand versions of Pop-tarts with no frosting

I'd like to try these. I hate frosting, and have never liked Pop-Tarts because of it.

How do dead people get money?

Its like eating meat flavored wet sand.

美味

Taste like nothing, absolutely fucking nothing. Cant expect much when you're eating what essentially is SPIT - saliva fucking shit.

Fuck my people

为什么鬼佬吮吸阴茎?

Human

I've had peking duck at like 20 different places in Beijing, and a few in Shanghai.

The Chinese know how to make really damn good duck.

Turning tricks in Hell for eternity. If you don't straighten up you'll suffer the same fate, degenerate.

everything is food to someone

That's Sym Hade

Next white POTUS, mark my words

at least it's rice and not a bag of vomit like i thought it was at first
i'm also always inmpressed how long third worlders can hold that crouch position
try it! it's really hard!

I'm a white first worlder and I can sit like that for hours

are you poor?

Anyone ever buy the more expensive or quality option or perhaps just something more unusual and then realize it's probably been sitting on the shelf for a very long time at that point and really degraded in quality

Cougar is really good, it's meat is white oddly. Sandcrane is dark red.

no

going out of your way to recreate the appearance and texture of duck skin like that is one of the most pathetic things I've seen vegetarians do.

Just eat vegetables that look like vegetables you retards. Stop pretending to be like us and go eat your sad food

its not impressive in the slightest, their muscles have been trained to do so after years and years of practice. its just culture you retarded american.

That really sad 2bh

Butter them after toasting. Trust me.

It tastes pretty good, though.

I've really been wanting to try these lately, and have only now realized my grocery store doesn't carry them. I think the last time I saw them was at an arts and crafts store frequented mainly by old women.

I honestly think they're really good but they're kind of universally hated or ignored completely

Do they make single serving size circus peanuts? I want to pass them out for Halloween

my dad ate one of those with a bag of pork rinds every weekend.

No image because I honestly couldn't find one but pickled oysters.

Not pickled oyster mushrooms. Pickled. Oysters.

I've had the misfortune of having those. They are completely and utterly repulsive.

My grand aunt make those, they are fucking delicious. She even put bits of actual fruits in them.

Had these before just for the sake of trying them. They're really not bad. They're essentially an orange-flavored marshmallow

I ate this while growing up, this and vienna sausages are pretty good too

probably not too bad, looks like creamy jello

They're banana flavored.

>orange peanut shaped marshmallows that taste like bananas

Who designed this food?

a clown

This isn't weird at all. Lots of people eat pickled oysters. Have you ever had any pickled seafood before?

Rumor has it that they've only ever made a dozen or so fruit cakes and they've all been being re-gifted for 250 years.

Rumor has it that they've only ever made a dozen or so fruit cakes and they've all been being re-gifted for the last 250 years.

who says that? 好吃

>pretends to be chinese
>doesn't understand texture is important to chinese cuisine

google translating insults doesn't work

雞雞 is the phrase you were looking for

I loved those things when I was a kid, haven't had them for years though

I've always liked fruit cake, I don't understand why disliking them has been a meme for so long. It's just a dense cake with spices, dried candied fruit, and nuts. Bonus points if it's soaked with rum.

Claxton fruit cake is awesome.

>I've always liked fruit cake, I don't understand why disliking them has been a meme for so long. It's just a dense cake with spices, dried candied fruit, and nuts. Bonus points if it's soaked with rum.
Blame Johnny Carson. He was the one who originally made the joke, and then kept up the joke year after year. I suspect he received a lot of gifts from smoozers who wanted to keep in his good and powerful graces, and like uhh Bush's hate of broccoli, people did exactly the opposite of what he wanted for fun.

My grandmother made a fruit cake for each of her grandkids and her children each year. They were macerating and getting more delicious for months. The darker cakes were the favorites. If I ever get married again, I will damn well for sure be doing a fruitcake wedding cake, in the british tradition, and it'll be boozy, and I don't care who does or does not like it.

Why did this become a meme? I'll admit, I've seen this laying around and never thought to eat it.

>bridezilla divorcee

yeah, fuck your guests. might as well just burn half a grand and get one piece for yourself

I love fruit cake. The texture of the nuts and candied fruit pairs well with a sort of stiff, yet flavorful bread.

i've seen it in stores since i was 5 years old, it's ridiculous