Can anyone rec me a good hot sauce to go with eggs...

Can anyone rec me a good hot sauce to go with eggs? I've been using pic related but I'm looking for something a bit hotter.

Other urls found in this thread:

elyucateco.com/products/salsas-picantes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

louisiana
Crystal
Sriracha?

Literally anything is hotter than that. Anything.

Cholula isn't particularly hot. I think Valentina is similarly mild. I think Tabasco is too vinegary for most applications, which is why I prefer Crystal over it.

I dont know what to tell you except you might try switching peppers and going with habaneros like
elyucateco.com/products/salsas-picantes
But, if you are yourself making the eggs, why not give them some flavor in the pan? It isnt much to chop some peppers into your omelet as you make it. Sauce is great for shelf life, or restaurant tables, or when someone else in other words is making your eggs. Try a can of Herdez ranchera salsa for some burn your mouth kick and make those eggs rancheros huevos, and put those fried eggs on top of slightly crisped corn tortillas, or some arepas. Make your own salsas, or chili pepper sauces and store in fridge weekly.

The Verde Cholula is hotter if you like the brand. Kinda hard to find though. I'm thinking about ordering a case.

trader joes habenero sauce

but desu its either that or I chop a shitton of chives and add a pinch of brown sugar

Try black label valentina

Just get a jar of green tomatillo salsa, shit goes well with anything.

PROS:
>i use this sauce on everything from eggs to ice cream
>has a slight garlic flavor
>the perfect amount of heat. not too hot, not too not hot.

CONS:
>addictive, despite having nothing inherently addictive in it
>a little on the sweet side
>$10

>the patrician's choice

I don't care what anybody says. Sriracha goes great with eggs.

For me, it is the Daves.

the green top cholula does it for me now that red has been ruined by over use.

Tabasco was my first love as a pairing with eggs, but my absolute favorite is this shit. Dunno how hard it'll be for you to find though.

>All these amatures

You are small time.

oh shit

Make sure the label is black

Anybody else?

the hot one though

Have you considered blazing rectum?

pace always reminded me of the salsa they put in lunchables

I prefer Cholula for the flavor but heat wise these good ol Mexicano sauces got you covered.

This has a mild flavor but is fairly hot.

I eat eggs with tapatio and a tortilla every morning

This shit is perfect on eggs.

I always have pic related for me eggy weggies. Scrambled with either soyrizo, black retried beans, or fried tortilla strips is the bomb.

Oy

also drowning eggs in the pan in a chunky salsa like this one or herdez's red ranchera is good.

I use this pretty much for eggs only now.

Will fix all your problems

>too vinegary
no such thing

Yucateco is objectively the best hot sauce.

Why would someone eat that? It's not even made in New York City.

i just tried pic related and it's like a much better tasting cholula

herdez is garbage. Try again.

You're welcome

100% not a meme but I somehow wound up with a bottle of sriracha in my shopping trolley so I bought it anyway and now I have it with everything I can. For me, its 'cha, the best hot sauce available

Pickapeppa red hot sauce or spicy mango

yes

your mother is garbage. she should try again.

This is my go-to, especially with eggs. Great flavor, good heat, not overwhelming, not underwhelming, it's perfection in a bottle.

THIS
it's clearly the best widely-available louisiana/tabasco-style sauce
it's basically just red tabasco, but better (more pepper and less vinegar)

I LOVE this sauce on eggs and pizza

Just picked up a bottle of this exact sauce at World Market today.

Here's hoping it has a nice flavor. I noticed it wasn't an extract sauce so hopes are high that it'll taste good.

the green tabasco is perfect for eggs. for some reason, i dont like it on much else except potatoes but try that green tabasco

dis

having it on my breakfast bagel bites and it has a good flavor but not as hot as I'd hoped it would be

I know siracha is a meme but its really perfect with eggs.

gator hammock

This is a really good sauce.
Fuck the Dutch for not carrying it anymore kankerzooi

I chug this like wine, very good.

Some fucker on Veeky Forums recommended frank's hot sauce (they said it was the best hot sauce ever made). So I bought some (I'm not in America) and it was total fucking dog shit. Probably the worst "hot" sauce I have ever had.

this one is too hot to be enjoyable for me, i like to lather things in hot sauce but a tea spoon of this will mess me up. they make a couple of other ones which are good, mango chilli and jalapeno / coriander.

>ice cream

Serious?

Not that user, but don't knock it until you've tried it. I bought a mango and habanero hot sauce from a local producer and they recommended trying it on vanilla ice cream. It was like a spicy tropical creamsicle. You wouldn't think it'd work, but it really does.

Ha!
>getting memed this hard

I put this on my eggs every morning. Solid choice

The ghost pepper one is good too, but it smells like nail polish.

A little late to the party but holy fuck you guys need to try this

All memes aside Nandos is great

This sounds fucking amazing, trying this shit when I get home

>African peppers
you have to go back

for some reason their in-store medium tastes hotter than their supermarket XX hot

that stuff wasn't as hot as I was expecting, I think its the fact its not really pure pepper sauce and is more of a grill/seasoning sauce

report back with your findings, user

fuck yes dinosaur bbq is awesome

fucking this. shit's so tasty

Just tried this stuff today and it;s amazing. All three of the flavors they offer are great.

What kind of inbred spic puts hot sauce on eggs?

Try it or salsa if you're too white for hot sauce. Way better than you might think

someone with a palate

100:1 you use ketchup

Personally I put tomato chutney on mine. With ghost peppers and reapers in it

>red vinegar
kys

my nigga

this is the best all-purpose hot sauce in the grocery store

This is the ultimate choice

Salsa fresca is the correct answer. Not some vinegar bottled sauce.

Salsa fresca isn't hot sauce you dumb fucking polack.

Why are people so elitist about vinegar-based hot sauces?