What's the best place in Madrid for tap ass?

What's the best place in Madrid for tap ass?

Bump. I have a 14 hour layover there today.

That's a nice airport. If you bother to go into the city, try to check out Prado, get a selfie in front of the bear or Gran Via to make all your girlfriends envious, and get to the bars around Chueca for some tap ass :^)

I don't know why people waste their money on tap ass, just buy a meal that fills you up for half the price.

Get your SO or mom some violet candies from La Violeta.

Atmosphere and such?
The places I've been to for vegan tapas don''t cost any more for the same amount of food. Often comes with an assortment of breads. Are you talking about non-Spanish tapas?

some people are interested in trying different things and not settling for one dish.
i bet you rate restaurants on a single dish on one single occasion.

Tapas bars are open after restaurants close.

on the subject of tapas, everyone should try those "tapas crawls". went to a few when i was in spain the last time and it was amazing. cheap tapas+wine/beer in different nice pubs.

Madrid is the comfiest city I've been to. There's no dark allies near the city center because they're filled with gays until 7am. Only gets quiet and spoopy between 10pm and midnight. I'd rather be there at 1am than Minneapolis at 1pm. Our police like to shoot people and dogs for no raisin. Why don't Spanish dogs bark?

Thanks for the tips! Am I going to get murdered if I'm out all night? Chicagoan here. I forgot my bullet proof vest.

The whole country average to six times less likely to be murdered. You'll have nothing to worry about if you know how to not look like a tourist.

>he doesn't know what you meant by "tap ass"

Just don't kill me and you can do whatever you want and I'll tip.

Spanish boys usually won't approach you. They make you do all the work. So you can enjoy your cerveza without being bothered too much.

What should I do if I want them to approach me?

Say hi to them.

go to a coastal city or anywhere but Madrid

Do you even have to tip at a tap ass place in Madrid?

León

Ok. I had a real good time. Thanks, anons.

Just put the tip in a little

What? Spaniards don't even eat dinner until like 9 PM and their restaurants are open until midnight. Tapas are eaten before dinner.

where aren't the restaurants open until midnight though?

Where can I subscribe to your blog?

Reddit. See ya there.