Order fuck ups

I'm in florida visiting some family for the week and I've been buying fast food for the past 3 days. 3 times they've fucked up my order and gave me either the completely wrong meal or putting ice in my drink when I specifically told them not to. What do I do Veeky Forums? Pick not related

Check your food before you leave? I mean this isn't rocket surgery.

Go to a real fucking restaurant.

This. OP is turbo virgin scared to order and tucks and runs. Check your damn order if they fuck it up.

THICC

>florida
thats your problem, lad.

>TL;DR
>Op got bad service

JEEZ OP wayyyy to many details. How do expect anybody to finish reading that block of text within this life time? Are you deliberately typing wealths of information to suck up my time you sick fuck?

If you take the dick out of your mouth before ordering, the staff may be able to understand you better.

What is wrong with that ferret?

It's a mink hybrid

>mink hybrid
looks buff af tbph. my two regular ferrets seem ordinary by comparison

One time the lady at my favorite Thai restaurant misunderstood me and thought I ordered 5 duck curries. Order was like $70ish dollars

When I was a kid (10) I ordered nachos without chilli once because I didn't like spicy food, and when it came out it was just chips cheese and sour cream. I thought they meant chilli as in chilli pepper rather than chilli con carne. It was in front of my whole family including my extended family and was very embarrassing.

minky vulva

You are doing the same thing you cheese dick motherfucker

That sounds hot af what's wrong with me

Yo thought it said "milky" vulva...shit son.

at my favorite sushi place their retarded hosts always ring up the wrong nigiri because they don't know the fucking menu. I ask for tobiko and saba. They ask for the english names, so I say flying fish roe and mackerel. They ring me up for salmon roe and maguro - tuna - because "mackerel" sounds like "maguro" and apparently most people only order that.

Their food is really really good or I wouldn't keep bothering with it. Last time I checked my order before I left and asked them to fix it, it took 30 minutes. I wonder if the service is any better if you dine in.

What is it like owning ferrets? I hear they go insane if you don't pay attention to them constantly

>eating fast food three days in a row
What the fuck is wrong with you?