Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCHDp-eEQ3U
youtube.com/watch?v=asaRR3UTJzc
youtube.com/watch?v=hvS6bOKLhFs
youtube.com/watch?v=XtH7Xw22WOk
youtu.be/_Uu_sEnNKcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/facebook/

I like these threads and was excited when I saw it, but this is trash.

>>>/reddit/

Isn't that an oxymoron?

you're life is an oxymoron

not even slightly funny

Your mum's a foxy mormon

BUMP

this thread is genius

banana is funny shape

I like eating bananas

funny shape foods:
banana(dick)
eggplant(big dick)
broccoli (fractals)

this is literally me rn

>tfw day before payday
>limes for dinner again

Is cali that fucking shit?

that looks like plenty of food for a week though? some of the shit in the photo doesn't really go with the other stuff but I can think of several meals that can be made with that stuff

>7
>FUCKING
>LIMES

What god forsaken language contains the letters "Ljn" in sequence? How the fuck do you pronounce that?

It's pronounced "ljn" you dummy.

>limes for dinner again

Veeky Forums has some of the best humour of any of the boars here but it really doesn't come across in threads like this. Only when it arises by itself as replies to other posts.

you mean McChicken and Jack threads

>"sweaty" instead of "sweetie".
Christ that fucking slayed me for some reason.

I bet that one avocado cost 1/3 of her budget. Fucking millenials.

I'm going to apply for the next janitor position just to get rid of some of those.
Not all of it; people can have their fun, but most.

uma delicia

>seven fucking limes
>a single cob of corn
>a fucking avocado
>a single tomato
>four different kinds of greens
>whole grain brown rice
It's an out-of-touch vegan's idea of a week's worth of food. Too much unnecessary shit like avocado and garlic instead of things like potatoes which are not only cheap but also filling and versatile. You can also get some sausages and stew beef for cheap as well. You don't have to only eat frozen shit (the reason why a lot of families on welfare are overweight is because frozen shit is cheap and simple), but this is incredibly inefficient if that's going to be the only food for the week.

don't forget /sip/ threads

She got a bunch of unnecessary shit.
>7 Limes
>A head of fresh parsley
>Head of kale
>Avaocado
>Green onion
>Jalapeno
>Fresh garlic

Literally 2/3 of her food is unnecessary garnish and then this fucking poor sympathizer wants you to feel sorry for people on SNAP because she doesn't know how to shop like a reasonable person.

>ljn

Legend, without the d.

be glad that you don't have words that ends with "stskt"

WHAT THE FUCK.

It's a monkey

UMA DELICIA

Jesus fucking christ.

we already have janitors. what makes you think you'll be able to clean up the board when literally nobody else has yet? The damage is either already done, or janitors aren't allowed to do anything about it.

This is /int/ humor, not Veeky Forums humor

Will you still have time for your day job? Real life janitor.

Seven fucking limes

Fun fact, electrode hotdogs were once a thing

Why is this hag relevant again? It's apparent that how smart the actors from fucking FRIENDS actually are. It's not enough that top gear was ruined, with Fatt LeBland, but this fucking storm crow ruins this day for me as well.

I always thought ohm sausages were more a Finnish thing,
youtube.com/watch?v=GCHDp-eEQ3U
youtube.com/watch?v=asaRR3UTJzc
youtube.com/watch?v=hvS6bOKLhFs

and I was surprised when I watched The Exterminator and saw the ohm hotdog (starts at 1:05:00)
youtube.com/watch?v=XtH7Xw22WOk

Friends?
I think you're thinking of Lisa Kudrow.

Daily reminder of that these celebrities live in an entirely different world to us, and despite living amongst us have long forgotten what it means to be a real person with real issues. When ANY hollywood celebrity speaks in a way that connects with you, it is nothing more than an act and deception. Think back to Meryl Streep's speech where she teared up saying celebrities are the most discriminated people in America and received a standing ovation from a crowd of her peers. Just outstanding

>nigger humor

Sopa de macaco es Uma delicia

Oh shit, you're right.
This is the bitch in Iron Man, then? So an another flavor of the month shitlebrity?

Yeah, it's the chick from Iron Man. She used to be a decent, and hot, actress but she has always been absolutely 100% detached from real life.
I haven't read up on her life history but I assume she grew up rich and sheltered because she has a shitload of embarrassing incidents like this behind her.
Very much in the vein of "let them eat cake".

This is retarded. Depending on the season you can get tons of corn for cheap. Local Kroger is running a deal for 6 ears of corn for 2 bucks.

cannibalism is wrong

This image never gets old. God bless gewnyth and her ultra sheltered stupidity. And then forever immortalizing it on twitter.

Cringe

top kek

Formerly Chuck's

Seriously. Some of the funniest posts I've read on Veeky Forums have been on Veeky Forums, it just takes a bit of browsing to find em, but when you find em it catches you off guard like oh man

You're right on the money. She's second generation Hollywood royalty. Father was a producer, mom is an (((Emmy))) winning actress. She's never known a life outside the bubble.

She's 44, far too old to be a millenial. If anything, bitch about califags

I would be thrilled, elated even, for you to tell me what part of that is "garnish"

Am I the only one seeing a weeks worth of good healthy food for less than $30? To me this btfo anyone saying healthy food is expensive.
Better that than blowing your $30 a week on steak and little debbies, which is what poor people actually buy with food stamps

that's a week's worth if you are a 90lb woman

The tweet was supposed to show a family's amount of food, which obviously that's not enough food. However, the image is retarded for many other reason already covered in this thread.

>Gout Juice

I weigh 180 lbs. Minus the avocado that's my typical grocery haul, I spend usually between 40-50 though so I am jealous of the great deal she got for $29

bullshit that's all you eat

That is a family amount of food. I grew up in a family of 8 on food stamps, that is a lot of food.

No I also get a shift meal at work, usually a Reuben and chips. So about five or six of those a week

well stop being disingenuous then
>that's all these poor people live on
what did you think the point of the criticism was?

Uma delicia

Vid is related youtu.be/_Uu_sEnNKcI

UMA DELICIA

I'll have some fried titties with a side of suicide pill please. Actually, double up on the pills. I want to treat myself tonight.

>nigger twitter humour

user pls

I know how to pronounced

I really want to beat her guts like they owe me money.

hahahaha

MODS MODS MODS

Lies, I got more than that when i fell on hard times a couple years ago during the worldwide shitstorm. Not on it anymore because I'm not a lazy shit.

Mgs5: the phantom sweet