What's your opinion on the state of the restaurant kids' menu, Veeky Forums?

What's your opinion on the state of the restaurant kids' menu, Veeky Forums?

wait... you don't order shit for yourself off the kids menu, do you?

The presence of a kid's menu is a pretty sure sign the restaurant isn't very good.

What a stupid fucking article.

Kids menus are shit because kids like shit. Order from the normal menu if you want your kid to eat better food instead of complaining online you fucking retard.

>tfw you can't order a grilled cheese with your Bert's Chili at Waffle House because their grilled cheese is for kids

When your kids are small enough to be ordering from the kid's menu, they aren't capable of eating an adult sized portion. I also just sort of agree that it's terrible that every restaurant basically has the same terrible kid's menu reinforcing the worst of American eating habits

>taking your kid out to eat that often
i bet that is one chubby kid

Here's an idea: split it with your child. Shucks, I did this with my folks when we went to Cracker barrel a couple years ago. I'm a grown man, but I could barely finish their reuben, so I shared it. I'm sure you could do the same for a little child.

this
The operative word is American, as in American kid's menu.

And many parents do that, but that doesn't really justify kid's menus being so shit. The better restaurants just have little icons next to which items they'll make in a kid's sized portion

I can't get my 3 year old daughter to try anything.

It's a fucking pain in the ass to get them to eat, much less try something new.

How the fuck do you force your kid to eat? Mine will just literally starve herself...

>takes his kid out to eat 2-3 times a week

how about you make her a home cooked meal instead of wasting money on going out you shit parent

This. There are two things operating here. First, little kids eat smaller portions than adults. That's legit. But the second things at work is the assumption that kids are fussy little shits who can't handle anything more adventurous than nuggets, fries, grilled cheese and the like. That's awful, but the sad fact is that plenty of American children are fussy little shits like that for at least part of their childhood. The restaurant is playing it safe by having the kids menu cater to those fussy shits.

In the end it doesn't matter all that much, because if you're taking your kid to places that have kid's menus you're not really exposing them to good food in the first place, because good places don't usually have kid's menus.

>how about you make her a home cooked meal instead of wasting money on going out you shit parent

lol @

> "Home cooked meal"

Your white privilege is showing, cracka.

America is a massively wealthy country that increasingly eats out simply because we can afford it. I like it.

>America is a massively wealthy country that increasingly eats out simply because we can afford it

Holy shit, do you ignorant europoors actually believe this?

Why do you believe America isn't wealthy?
Why do you believe America isn't eating out more every year?
Why do you believe I'm European?

He's a /pol/ faggot

>America is a massively wealthy country that increasingly eats out simply because we can afford it

Welfare Niggers "massively wealthy"

>How the fuck do you force your kid to eat? Mine will just literally starve herself...
You sure about that? I was a very picky eater when I was a kid and it was because my mom would constantly stuff my face. Her boyfriend was even worse, he would shout at me for not putting butter on jam bread to the point where I was crying.
Later when I moved out I started experimenting and started eating a lot of things that I thought I didn't like.

America as a whole is so wealthy that our poorest rung regularly eats out and own high quality consumer electronics. Now answer my other two questions.

>going out to eat two to three times a week
Lazy cunt, got no right criticizing others phoning it in when they are doing the very same thing

>America as a whole is so wealthy that our poorest rung regularly eats out and own high quality consumer electronics

We call it, "Nigger Culture"

>out to eat two or three times a week her whole life
>she's four
Oh yeah, this kid is going to fucking BALLOON up, and just like the article, this cunt will just blame someone else for their shitty decisions.
>

I don't understand, do you think white trash doesn't eat out or own consumer electronics?

>I don't understand

All "Merican women are obese pieces of shit, famnegro.

They're all equally shite. Happy now?

I regularly order chicken nuggets from the kids menu and if you don't honestly what the fuck are you even doing with your life

best value for taste you can depend on no matter where you go.

your liberal chains of EBT and obama phones are showing

This is pretty silly. Most restaurants have children's menus because kids are almost always picky and want one of four foods. Most good, upscale resturants don't have kids menus simply because most people don't BRING their children to super upscale restaurants, and most family-oriented places would rather cater to everyone. Complaining about not diversifying their palettes is also stupid as fuck, either share a meal with your child, order them their own meal or make them food at home. What a fucking first-world problem.

>All "Merican women are obese pieces of shit, famnegro.
>They're all equally shite. Happy now?

N.....n....no....

>the presence of a kids menu is a pretty good sign you're at a family restaurant

Ftfy

And since when have family restaurants ever been good? Never.

>nuggets
>not tendies
*insert le epin meme frog image here*