templeandsons.co.uk/
thethomascubitt.co.uk/
feraatclaridges.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are those muslim cocks then?

FUCKING EPIC

Does not look british to me.

this post REALLY made me think

This is what British people eat, and we're pretty happy about it.

why are "pretty happy" about eating like teenagers?

Oi gov'na can staht me day widdout a full brekkie

An appropriate breakfast for perpetual drunks.

That's not teenager food my man, that's the fuel for a fine British gent who works hard drilling holes in the road.

that looks mighty good

>drilling holes in the road
>implying there are cars in bongland to build roads for

ooo my

Always wanted to taste a yorkshire pudding

They're not difficult to make. Look up some youtube videos on it.
Just not Jack's

They don't really taste like much but they make a nice crunchy side for a Sunday roast or indeed most things.

Hahaha so funny and it sooooooo true, upvoted my good man, upvoted.

Wrong, jack made them cute little ones. Better than any British ones I've seen.
British cooks btfo by an American meme

The cook was British. Eggs are Canada sausages are Canada Keg brand sausages from trader joes. Beans are Heinz British style

>brown sauce on the side
>beans look like they've been in a fight
>burgers
Fuck off this aint British Cuisine.

>Eggs are Canada sausages
O Canada! Terre de nos aïeux
>having a french version of your national anthem

>those shitty beans
>those shitty bangers
>that egg
>fucking burgers?

that's the irish you racist

I like the Irish breakfast because it doesn't contain those revolting beans the English love. It's much more like a hearty US breakfast than fucking beans.

>no tomatoes

can confirm, i live in britain and have never seen a car irl

There aren't enough beans but if you had some tomato sauce on hand it'd be alright. You women will complain about anything.

A fucking WHAT? You mean a cart obviously. yes?

Bong fodder is truly disgusting. They might as well just soak sponges in lard and consume those. Aside from the truly dirt poor tribals, Africans eat higher quality food than Bongs.

SINN FÉINERS OUT

and why wouldn't they is it because they're niggers you racist? Stick to /pol/ and understand only America is worse in food terms you biggot.

You having a stroke, guy?

Most of Africa is relatively poor. Bongs vile eating habits are not the result of being unable to afford nutritious food or quality ingredients, they are simply culturally predisposed to eat shit.

Most people from nations with a cuisine find Bong fodder almost inedible. There's little to boast about in most American cuisine it's true, but it's superior to Bong fodder by a country mile.

>it's superior to Bong fodder by a country mile
Fast food for dinner, everyday. Ok then.

Fuck off orangefag, we won.

>don't support the commie party
>get labelled as a northernigger
pls no

>beans on top of eggs

you a mod guy?

>Best Before 2001
Nicely memed faggot, i remember these and nobody brought them.

I drilled the hole in ur mom last night u fukin kunt

blimey is that some bangers and gassers served on a queen's arse then? Me mum used to make me that every week before she was struck by an auto, bless her heart

>Americans unironically think they're any different and their food is any better than bong's

t. baked beans for breakfast

>meming
>meming on Veeky Forums
>meming wrong
Back to facebook with you idiot

Don't reply to me, western bong

This
Americans apparently think they're anything more than fatter, dumber britfags lol

Ahh the famous dingus and mound

>has drinking come to define our national identity?

National, cultural, racial, religious,economic and social.

>slowpoke.jpg

Also fuck your lame troll bait threads OP

if you have beans at breakfast how you not gassy the whole day?
is bongs eats shitty canned beans that have their skins removed and cooked at 2000 degrees?

slimy BSE beef?

What the fuck is a cart? Is this some new kind of trolley?

You should get your shitty digestive system checked out
Or maybe you're a poor American and you can't afford a doctor?

>Worrying about the appearance of burgers
Gay as in sucking a dick

are you sure man? i'm pretty convinced beans cause gas in even the healthiest digestive systems

I eat beans regularly and I never get gas from them.

what is the provinence of those beans? a can or actual beans you soak and boil yourselve?

Sometimes from a can, but usually from beans I cook myself (soak overnight then simmer with stock and vegetables)

well shit. maybe bong digestive systems really are used to beans.

I'm American.

>americans actually believe this

>americans actually believe they're american
>despite you acknowledging them as american
You're not even trying, are you?

yeah, i wasn't trying. it was obviously a shitpost. what the fuck is wrong with you
inb4 ">>>>>>>>>MERELY PRETENDING HAHAGAGA"

Just eggs milk and flour lad

Why would you knowingly make a post so idiotic? What did you gain from it?

i laughed at it as i was posting. so i guess you could say i produced my own happiness hormones.

what did you gain from being a proxy mod for his thread?

>laughing at your own "jokes"
That's a bit sad.

yeah, whatever mate

>tfw your dad sees you shitposting on Veeky Forums

Needs more distance between the egg and the beans. I may want to mix them but I want that to be my decision. Use the sausage as a breakwater.

You have to admit the term "British cuisine" is fairly laughable though.
>look at this roast din-din, that's cuisine innit
>eres some fish and potatoes, proper cuisine yeh?

>Bread with tomato sauce and cheese
>Sliced cured ham and olives

You have to admit the term "Italian cuisine" is fairly laughable though.

The term "cuisine" is inherently ridiculous because of the sheer pretentiousness of it when applied to anything but legitimate fine dining.

oh no, someone left the gills on those portobellos...thats a very nice pic and all, but everything looks like of poorly browned and prepared, bland.

My favorite thing the Brits eat is a sherry trifle. I make a strawberry one that I learned from my childhood piano teacher, lots of cream sherry, birds custard layers, soft set strawberry gelatin in the fruit layers. Its amazing.

>no black pudding
>slices of potato
Get fucked

Italian
>among the finest cheeses and cured meats in the world, library-tier selection
British
>ham, cheddar and cumberlands
Its just boring m8 people expect more from a country that used to be influential and had centuries to make something exciting with all those maritime goods.
You're lettin us down sahn.

innit laddy

Which is the exact reason I find the term British cuisine to be so funny.
If you've ever wondered why you don't see any British themed fine dining restaurants its because the finest example of their "cuisine" is barfood.

>I am being deliberately wrong on purpose

Oh, you!

>you don't see any British themed fine dining restaurants

Here's three:

templeandsons.co.uk/
thethomascubitt.co.uk/
feraatclaridges.co.uk/

>I am responding to examples with meaningless words
Silly goose

An Englishman at heart

You do realize that literally no Brit has ever referred to their food as "cuisine", right? It's shitposting terminology for bullshit threads like this.

>examples

Where?

>Italian
>>among the finest cheeses and cured meats in the world, library-tier selection

Italy do not a monopoly on cheese or cured meats, lad.

>British
>>ham, cheddar and cumberlands

If you think for a second that is true; if you genuinely believe that list is accurate, either you're deliberately being retarded or you're retarded. I don't mind which, but just stop being so sad.

You're talking bollocks based off your own ignorance.

Nice shitpost. Britain produces around 750 varieties of cheese, compared to Italy's approximate 450.

I don't see them because I live outside of the UK where there's no market for your excuse for a cuisine, go find me one where there's none of you nobs keeping it's doors open out of Stockholm syndrome

>picking on British people for their cheese when actually that's the one of the things they do really well

No

>I don't see them because I live outside of the UK

Okay. You probably shouldn't make definitive statements about a subject you're ignorant of, then.

>there's no market for your excuse for a cuisine, go find me one where there's none of you nobs keeping it's doors open out of Stockholm syndrome

y u so mad?

I bet he's some sweaty New Jersey guido who thinks he's Italian because his great great grandma saw a pepperoni pizza once.

My point was they don't exist outside of smugland, you keep them open because you like to believe that your meat pastries are worthwhile but theyd never last outside their own country which is laughable since almost any other developed cuisine does just fine in other countries.
I know you lads get pissy about this but you had the time and resources to make some renownable stuff and yee fell short compared to any other historically influential nation.

It took you ages to come up with that weak response, too.

It's not even cut.

It took you all of time to come up with absolutely nothing of culinary significance, and now you're trying to deflect attention to my post frequency?
Are grasped straws another example of British cuisine?

Where are you from, user?

why. it means cooking.

>oh no, someone left the gills on those portobellos.

oh no indeed... what the fuck is the problem?

>My point was they don't exist outside of smugland

a) no it wasn't
b) that's not even true

Breakfast reporting in