FIND A FLAW

bump

Is that 짜장면?

bump

>짜장면
Yes, With pig uterus :)

Why are you eating the noodles like they are spaghetti?

UMA DELÍCIA

Because am white af

wait

Are you for real man?

what

Look at that disgusting slop put forth as though it was something to be admired or even treated with anything other than utter disregard and contempt.
Where would you even begin with this monstrosity? The somehow unidentifiable "filling" of the sandwich, the uneven and under-toasted bread, the random crumbs tattered about on the plate, the cracked chips spiraling from the dishware as though it was some 60-year-old whore showing off their close-to-death, withered blue veins and that's not even getting started on that grotesque pasta. Look at it. LOOK AT IT. There's nothing appetizing about it. It's somehow, some way shown to be overcooked with the oversaturation of sauce and undercooked from improper mixing. And for what purpose could you possibly find yourself in need of not only a fork, but a spoon? To glob up that goop that you dare call an edible meal? Can't even miss one drop off the disgusting sides of the bowl, eh?This is one of the most shameful meals I've ever witnessed on this site and I once saw a man pull a 3-month-old carton of milk out of his bug-infested refrigerator, microwave it, and then proceed to drink it down like it was ambrosia of the gods.

tl;dr Go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on.

why

ithought i was the only one who ate tomato and p b sando

reaally

ya

It looks fucking nasty. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

I recognise that... Oh nevermind.

I recognize that recognition

Thanks for the new copypasta user

>flaw number one: can't even tell what the hell it's supposed to be
Off to a bad start, anan