Energy Drinks

Which are your favorites?
Pic related is god-tier, but I can't find it anywhere. I'm this close to buying the shit off Amazon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/lavapix/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't drink energy drinks very often but when I do I reach for Amp Energy.

/sip/ WHERE WE AT?

Why does Monster = /sip/? Isn't monster a subset of /sip/? This always feels like viral marketing.

Ice cold water

S I P B O I S 2 0 1 7

/sip/ originated on Veeky Forums for the monster ultra zero line. there's high praise because these have 0 calories and taste good

I like original Nos. It's got a nice citrus flavor.

been drinking Monster Java lately even though i know Monster is satanic

I've been diggin the monster hydro stuff. Top tier.

why is Redbull popular when it tastes like warm piss even when it's ice cold?

I got tired of all that sugar / artificial sweetener.

How does /sip/ feel about sugar free rockstar? It's by far my favorite tasting energy drink.

get red bull kiwi apple or tangerine. you will be /sip/ in no time

I've only had the grapefruit one. it was bretty gud.

I personally think that they taste like Smarties candies which I love, my only problem is that I drink everything for taste and so red bulls are too small for my money's worth

>zero calories
It says that it has 12 calories right here on my can.

There might be something wrong with your taste buds.

This is one of my favorites as well. This and the sugar free NOS drinks are great.

Monster tastes good, but even the sugar free drinks make me feel like shit an hour after and tired as fuck. The chemical blend in this doesn't jive well with my body.

I've never been too fond of the taste of AMP, but this is my favorite as far as energy goes. This shit keeps me wired for hours.

I personally find that AMP's aftertaste is too sweet, and I prefer Monster's tarter taste. I remember them having a citrus-flavored Monster years ago and I really wish that they would bring it back.

I drink these whenever I'm such on an overnight shift.

>glucose AND sucralose

I dislike artificial caffeine, sugar, hfcs, and artificial sweeteners, so I'm not exactly a consumer of those

where do these com from? is there a YT channel?

nvm
youtube.com/user/lavapix/videos

What's the difference between artificial caffeine and "real" caffeine?

One is artificial

Given a sample of caffeine, how would you figure out if it's "artificial" or "real"?

I dunno, I'm not a chemist

Ask Wikipedia

Hot tip:
There's no such distinction between "artificial" and "real".
It's bullshit spouted by idiots.

Artificial caffeine, the stuff is either synthetic or purified, and added to the drink. In both cases, all the other compounds in the plant are lost and don't make it into the final product. A plant makes many many more secondary substances many of them are bioactive, and when you consume the real plant or its extracts you get a nice 'bouquet'. Think about theobromine, theophylline, tannins, all super healthy. Making drinks from a plant with natural caffeine would include all those delicious other stuff.

I have those stocked in my gas station, how much are they on amazon?

thats not a 240mg cafeene flavor tho so idc

i only drink their 240mg caffine line, but i love it

its the cheapest everywhere, usually 2 for 4 dollars and has the most caffine vs the others

>Making drinks from a plant with natural caffeine would include all those delicious other stuff
Caffeine is a singular chemical compound, and thus would not include other methylated xanthines..
What you're looking for is a plant extract.