Reviewbrah at Denny's

Reviewbrah talks about his first Denny's experience. youtube.com/watch?v=mflOx5tECRc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MnWlTyZLQhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did he eat there or did he finally get a job?

Fuck you

Looks like down syndrome Benny Cumberbatch is just a Veeky Forums poster then.

He risked his LIFE for this review

I thought he was dead!

>the burger itself was boneless
What did he mean by this?

Iss B O N E L E S S

>talks about a steak n shake killing recently
holy fuck I believe this was on my local news

it's a dip you meme

If it don't got bone in it, it's BONELESS.

>I was scared of denny's because all the fights
he should see waffle house, it's fucking nuts the ammount of incidents that happen there

he says he has a lot of stories about waffle house in the video

if the cook isnt outside smoking a ciggie when you arrive its not good waffle house

holy shit bro you can go fucking die

STREEEEEEEEEPS

>drinking a Starbucks water

dennys burgers look like corner take away here in australia.

Jesus Christ I couldn't stop laughing

he made a video saying that was a myth you dingus

>fights that would happen at Denny's
>tfw one of my friends uppercutted another at a Denny's for stealing a fucking fry
Christ, how mortifying.

Anyone notice the picture in the bottom right corner of the wall. Almost looks like him in a car...or...possible ReviewGirl ?

When he goes to pick up the Dennys carton holding his burger you can hear the foam snap and it almost spills everywhere. He gave a soft nervous chuckle, it was almost a fuck up of epic proportions

Good vid, thx for linking

Cool new format

is denny's that bad?

3/10 of the fights i've seen have been at dennys

>Vagina...it's one of those things admittedly that I'd never seen before. Until tonight. It's just the fact of the matter. I've had the urge to see a vagina every so often, but I dismissed it.

Wait what happened with him? First time on Veeky Forums in a year or so

>live in Canada
>hear horror stories online about how bad Denny's is
>travel across the country, stop at a Denny's that's built in to a gas station/truck stop
>it's just a below average breakfast chain place
>learn later that it just has a bad reputation in the US because niggers

Feels good living in a white country where I can eat at my below average breakfast restaurant in peace.

I've never heard of fights at Denny's before; sometimes stop at one an hour before my saturday classes at my college, and the only bad thing that's happened so far was a waitress throwing my plate out when I went to the restroom
Was slightly miffed, but I wasn't angry, of course.

ok pingling

>live in Canada
>Feels good living in a white country
Whatever you say, Chang

Well, while the sandwich in general was at one time a living creature with a skeleton, much like a fish, the burger itself is boneless.

Glad to help.

I've never heard anything bad about Denny's... Doesn't seem like that kind of place...

Waffle House, however, is definitely that kind of place. The head waitress at my local one, Dawn, is a brute of a woman with more tatoos than any biker who comes in she's tall and muscular to boot. Alice from Superjail is a good comparison. She's a nice lady though and takes care of ya.

Stepped outside for a smoke once and a guy asked me to go get his dimebag from the bathroom. When I said no he threatened to sic his dog on me.

He didn't have a dog anywhere near.

youtu.be/MnWlTyZLQhQ

it's shocking that so many Denny's do not have jobs

>Oakland
That explains it. One I go to is over in Culver City.

There are no Waffle Houses around my immediate area, and I only became aware of it because a fight brokeout at one between Kid Rock and Insane Clown Posse's employees or some shit

That told me what kind of establishment it was

Reviewbrah?

But what about all the punji's and Ahmed's living all around you?? Surely, you heard about your govt leadership settling with a killer, and even the PM being confused, but trying to justify it to keep everyone from looking stupid.

Did you get his dime bag?

why does /v/ like or at least post threads about reviewbrah? he never really says anything about the food he tries, he just says "it's good".