Don't knock it till you try it thread

Don't knock it till you try it thread

For me, it's peanut butter, syrup and waffles, the best breakfast.

I don't know why you think I would knock that, it sounds delicious. But that is an absurd amount of calories to eat in one sitting.

I don't use that much syrup so it's too dry for me to have peanut butter on waffles or pancakes. But a few people have said they'll mix the peanut butter with heavy cream so it's not as dry, haven't tried it but it sounds like it would work.

I have no objection

>Don't knock it till you try it
Is this not considered a normal combination? What else would you put on pancakes?

Add banana slices and whipped cream and it's perfect

You retard, they sell that at Denny's

Chips on a sandwich

Maple syrup and creamy peanut butter on a piping hot piece of multigrain toast has been my go-to midnight snack for a while now. Shit's delicious.

you fucktard, it's pancakes, syrup, and PB (syrup and PB used sparingly since the pancakes should be good on their own)

There are people that haven't tried peanut butter on their waffles? I eat waffles that way every single time, except its a thin layer not that globbed on shit

The Hurgin

unless you mix your own waffle mix, this is the one to go with

I do this. I don't think it's abnormal. After I moved to the east coast, I've seen people use apple sauce as a topping for pancakes and waffles.

I've said it a couple times here, but the tastiest sweet sandwich is mixing PB and maple syrup. just keep adding syrup until you like. I'd say 1:1 ratio. It's great on a soft piece of white bread folded in half. this is a recipe my Great Great Grandfather invented.

When I first heard about it, I wasn't knocking it. I was drooling looking forward to trying it myself. it was a guy I was sharing a hospital room with.

Shit man I used to eat that every morning. I stopped in sophomore year of high school because I had 0 period chemistry and the calories would put me to sleep because I couldn't do that off of 6 hours of sleep

Rogers syrup with peanut butter on pancakes is the shit

crepes with peanut butter and jam, now THERE'S a good breakfast

Absolutely yes. Infact I've even made sweet potato pancakes from scratch.

I tried to make buckwheat english muffins for breakfast because me old mum is allergic to gluten.
I used baker's yeast, but I forgot to let it grow in warm water before adding it to the dough.
Now I have 4 big cylinders of disgusting thick moisty buckwheat paste.

Hold me Veeky Forums

>sugar liquid on sugar paste on top of a sugary cake

OH BOY

>whipped cream in peanut butter sandwhich (the jelly is optional)