/COFFEE/

Thread for coffee

Other urls found in this thread:

handground.com/grind/complete-guide-to-japanese-iced-coffee
i.ytimg.com/vi/_-QeeDPEAlU/mqdefault.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slatko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a Keurig and I like it a lot but my coffee always tastes weak. What should I do?

Ditch the keurig and get a aeropress if you want stronger coffee.

get rid of the keurig and get a french press along with a decent hand grinder

covfefe

Who /instant/ here?

my Kalita 185 is arriving tomorrow

Whats the best way to make iced coffee?
Willing to buy a new machine for it.

handground.com/grind/complete-guide-to-japanese-iced-coffee

this is the shit

>hand grinder
>descent

pick one

retard

Hario shill pls

So how the fuck am I supposed to know when a Moka pot is done? I got a small petite one due to space concern and I never can seem to tell when its done. Am I supposed to just catch it when the top chamber is filled and before starts boiling?

morning combo

what's the stuff in the bowl?

I've been drinking this for the past few years. I encourage everyone to try it before they dismiss instant coffee, it's decent as fuck. I've tried others, even ones also made by Nestle, and they were all terrible except this one.

Coffee is shit, try hot chocc

Is there a tried and true method for using preground supermarket coffee in an Aeropress? I haven't used mine in years; I stopped because I was getting really inconsistent results despite brewing it the same way every time. Could just be the shitty coffee but I'm cheap

My preferred method: i.ytimg.com/vi/_-QeeDPEAlU/mqdefault.jpg
Once it starts spitting a light brown color coffee. The best stuff is the dark coffee that comes out at the start. If you leave it boiling/heating after it starts spitting, you'll have burnt bitter coffee.

You should do coffee with hot chocolate

Were you timing it? Letting it bloom? Was the water at a consistent temp?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slatko

It was a while ago and I was trying so many different combinations of things, but yes I would let it bloom and I had a timer & electric kettle with temperature control.

How hot should the burner be heating the water, should it be a gentle one so I can actually lift the top and watch ir or am I supposed to just stand there and wait for the gurgle of steam that is almost impossible to hear from one that small?

Low heats are generally better. Lifting the lid changes nothing about how it brews. The only time the lid would matter is if you are overbrewing / overheating it and it's spurting out at the end of extraction.

I was making pourover this morning and my favorite mug completely shattered and it tipped my pourover cone sideways and spilled my coffee slurry everywhere and made a huge mess.
I didn't even feel like trying again.

God hates you

I don't know how they managed to do it, but nescafe clasico captures the exact taste of shitty diner coffee, I wouldn't be surprised at all if all those diners were simply serving me reheated instant nescafe.