Ramen

Hey Veeky Forums rate my ramen.

i would have liked to have added a bit of green. maybe some diced chives. not sure about using bell peppers in something like this. the dish certainly needs some color.

i boiled the water, threw in the noodles first, them meat on top, then seasoning packs, then the onion.

finally as the boil was almost finished, i cracked the egg and dropped it in, then proceeded to stir in into the noodles.

Are you using your keyboard to breed biological weapons?

>putting onions in ramen
>mixing two types of ramen
>no vegetables in sight
>depressing, unhealthy top ramen
>that filthy, utterly filthy keyboard

i've had this keyboard for almost a decade, it's been through a lot. still works fine.

That is not the point whatsoever. Your surroundings are disgusting. I loathe to imagine what grime and build up has been crawling around in between the keys. Just because something works fine does not mean it is fine. Invest in a new keyboard and some better hygienic practices you bloody fucking imbecile dressed in pig's clothing.

Im a total dunce when it comes to making ramen on my own. Since I usually go to ramen places near me, I've always wondered how the cook the egg in the ramen and keep it intact.

Cant take pics currently but right now I have;
>Pic related
>Chopped green onions
>Some cooked pork slices
>And one completely intact egg.

Should I cook the egg (hard boil) on its own then add it it?

What I do is boil my egg beforehand and set it to the side until after I've finished my brew. The most critical part of your ramen is the broth you're cooking it in. I recommend slicing your beef thinly and cooking it briefly in a pan. If you boil it in your broth, the meat will just be rubbery and flavorless. For the broth, I use 2 cups of beef stock (you can use billions instead), 1 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar if you have it. Though it's not necessary, I like to boil a little minced garlic and ginger into the broth and skim it out before adding the noodles. After you move your noodles and broth into a bowl, you can garnish with your thin beef slices and bisected boiled egg.

>Should I cook the egg (hard boil) on its own then add it it?
yes, or poach it beforehand if you like it runny.
And hard boiled eggs in ramen are usually soy sauce eggs (look up a recipe for the egg marinade) but in no way is it necessary obviously

>Invest in a new keyboard
that's also dumb, he can just take it apart, give it a good scrub, put it back together, and keep using it.

clean your fucking keyboard/10

needs chunky peanut butter

pipe down faggot

That user's right. If you can't even keep a keyboard clean, you probably can't keep your cooking apparatuses properly clean.

PROTIP: Clean pots and pans make for better tasting food

Lmao are you really not buying pork spines and femurs to make your own tonkotsu broth? Lmao my nigga go home

clean that keyboard.

美味しそうね

Oh my fucking god that keyboard.

fucking disgusting

>that keyboard

>that fucking keyboard
What the fuck is wrong with you? Disgusting motherfucker.

i like the way you rest your onion and egg next to the raw meat in the package it came from even tho there is no problem with leaving them directly on the table and you re cross contaminating them

are you going to feed your keyboard some of that ramen?

never fucking attempt to cook again.