This is how the inside of your burger should look. Who's with me?

This is how the inside of your burger should look. Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-Koqj1Gbs4
youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s
youtube.com/watch?v=BEYAZiZYkuU#t=5m31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck it looks like a tumor

Enjoy your e. coli

A little pink is good but that is fucking raw

Ground beef needs to be cooked to medium because of all the exposed surface area. You can't treat that shit like steak.

Buddy, I know it is your first time cooking so...Throw that shit away, and call your dad to make it.

If you mince it yourself you can cook it however the h*ck you like.

i thought the temperature was 165°F

Seems like you would have to go out of your way for that to happen, like cooking it at a low temperature for a really long time. I don't think that would normally happen unless you tried to do it on purpose.

Most of the pathogens you need to worry about are dead once you pass 150°F. This is generally speaking, of course.

More specifically, if the temperature of 150°F is sustained for longer than 3.7 minutes, you're in the clear. At 160°F it takes a little less than thirty seconds to kill all of the E. coli bacteria.

>going out of your way to make good food
Gross.

I really don't get the butthurt. Just buy fresh minced meat. In germany we usually eat it raw on fresh buns with butter and onions. If it's actually fresh, there is nothing to it.

>Jakku plz go.

The texture of raw beef is just really boring and mushy, the flavor comes out through caramelization of blood and enough time cooking in it's own fat.

I meant going out of your way to have a burger that's brown all the way through but technically undercooked.

I hope you ground your own beef. Otherwise cook that shit mid well, you memeing faggot. Eating raw ground beef doesn't make you cool.

Fette Sau, Mett eaters are disgusting people, always.

What exactly makes meat brown when you cook it? I always assumed the only thing that mattered was the temperature but apparently not

This is how your art should look like. Who's with me?

>Seems like you would have to go out of your way for that to happen, like cooking it at a low temperature for a really long time.

not at 160f

would be true if you were holding it at 130 or something

im all for medium rare but when the blood starts leaking into the bun is where i draw the line

is this fucking 3D with those glasses? it's blurry, or im having a stroke

So like here's the problem with this.
With steak, it's safe to get blue rare because the outside is seared while the inside is generally untouched by bacteria.

But when you grind the meat, you grind the outside, which is exposed to bacteria, to the inside, where it now doesn't get cooked out.

As long as you source your meat well you don't have much to worry about but i try not to order them rare at restaurants unless it's a nicer place for this reason.

Ideally, yes, a rare burger is fucking delicious but you wanna be careful where you're getting it from.

>t. Mehmet

No one cares what you sand niggers think.

Rare burger is the ultimate meme. Even if you trust the meat, cook it to at lead mid rare. You're not impressing your boyfriend by choking down undercooked ground beef. It's gross.

i bit into a "rare" burger like this once and instinctively spit it out. the texture is absolutely disgusting and it's also barely lukewarm.

The texture of undercooked hamburger is disgusting. This is why burger joints are the closest to achieving the burger ideal. They cook thin patties so they are able to cook all the way through without becoming dry or tough. Thick patties like in OP are very hard to do that with and usually end up mushy in the middle

You're fishing for those >shadman images, aren't you
You might get a (You), but I won't give them to (You)

i fucking hate the "gourmet" burger meme of rolling up a ball of meat instead of making a patty. how do you even cook this shit?

Don't you have salmonella that needs treatment, Jack?

My dad was a L I T E R A L farmer and that's how he made hamburgers. It disgusts me that this fad is real.

Ya, the only reason to have a thicker patty is if you are grilling with friends or family.
The best burger patty's are made on a flattop or pan and are to thin to cook anything less than well done really.

jack go away

Do you really think OP minced it himself

No, but who cares? We're talking about burgers in general, not the singular burger in OP's pic.

>This is how the inside of a cow should look. Who's with me?

Why would you eat bloody meat ?

Fuck that. Multiple thin patties stacked on top of one another, cooked quickly on a flat top griddle. Superior burger, superior food. I don't want a meatball on a bun

my son's grandmother says hamburger has poop in it.

t. uncultured American niggers

Yes, but I ordered a burger, not tartare

MIGHT AS WELL HAVE A BIG FAT SLICE OF PINEAPPLE ON THERE TOO, MEMESTER

>not culture if it isn't mine
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=w-Koqj1Gbs4

GET OUT MA WAY ILL SHOW U HOW TO DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

enjoy jor mem

ich marg dir

IT'S RAW

Get out of here, Jack.

Pretty sure you should always cook ground beef to medium at least.

Steaks are a totally different situation, though, and they should be as bloody as possible.

how much salt does one burger need?

its plain beef, u need to season it
the only seasoning is the pepper and salt

youtube.com/watch?v=BEYAZiZYkuU#t=5m31s

>5m31s

Slightly bigger burger and slightly smaller bun though

you should have just posted the image

disgusting

Look at the blood worm in there go

I can't tell if this is a bit of my hands are just shaking trying to hold my phone.

Medium rare burgers arent supposed to lool pink. It's ground beef at the end of the day.

You realize raw beef is common arabic food too, right?

It's prok, not beef, AchMETT.

Just a tad more done than this and it's perfect to me, I love a rare steak but I want the center to actually be somewhat hot, same with rare burgers.

But didn't you hear? You have to choke down raw ground beef with a smile, otherwise the people you're trying to impress will think you're uncultured.

>eating raw ground beef
No, it's vomit inducing.