Favourite instant noodles and opinion on them?

mine's samyang spicy buldak bokkeum myeon

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/30BAGS-MAMA-INSTANT-NOODLES-FLAVOUR/dp/B001VU5J6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love instant ramen and enjoy trying new ones as often as I can but I always have a stock of these. Something about them is just perfect, the chicken flavor is great and the noodles have the best texture of any I've tried. I add green onion and a little sriracha or other hot sauce and cook the noodles long enough to make them soft. Max comfy.

amazing taste user, are you me? I do exactly all of this but sometimes I like to add in an egg or other veggies to go along with it. I like the original flavor the most though

A rare fellow patrician, nice. I actually like the chicken flavor so much that I don't think I've ever tried the original, I'll definitely be checking that out.

obvious ausfag

Shin Black is my everyday choice. Did get one of those variety packs that has that double spicy "nuclear edition" in it. Wasn't bad, but not really tasty. Spicy chicken Yakisoba for when I'm more poor.

Fortune Noodles Microwaveable Udon Noddles.
They come loose ("wet") and pre-cooked in a sealed package.
They're about a $1.50 USD.
Udon is about 3-4X thicker than your typical ramen noodles.
I just made some less than 20 minutes ago.

I swear those seasoning powder has cocaine in it

I just saw these and tried them on a whim,they're so nice.

Considering it's a cup noodle they taste amazing, every other cup noodle I've ever had is trash in comparison, shame I can't find the packet version anywhere

Not OP, but I got a 5 pack of the Nuclear ones, is it just me or did it actually seem less spicy than the normal ones?
Definitely less flavour like you said, but I didn't feel any sort of uncomfortable heat to make up for it, it was just boring spice.

I tried this or the extra spicy version and couldn't even eat it. shit was like chemically red and 2spicy4me even though I only used like half the sauce packet. I'm such a fucking spicelet

eli?

I have these at my local market, they're pretty gud

in my experience the packet versions of noodles usually have lower quality noodles so you might just want to stick with the cup

The normal ones are fairly spicy, the nuclear ones I got were actually very hot in comparison. Maybe you got a dude batch? Same thing happened to me with the curry flavored ones.

Shin Black, great broth.

This is the greatest

Neither of these flavors are sold anywhere near me.

Expensive, hard to find and will destroy your asshole, but holy FUCK it's good.

I found the sriracha one completely disgusting and my standards aren't exactly high, YMMV

Wait until you find the curry version.

I personally like the cheese version.

You boiled your eggs too long.

> are you me?
why even ask this question? it is obvious he's not, idiot.

You can get five packs of this at my local asian market for 6 bucks

Prima taste makes really good stuff that's expensive, but delicious. I love the chili crab when it's hot out.., laksa, and green curry in the winter

>THESE ARE FUCKING $2 A PIECE AT THE LOCAL CHINGCHONG GROCERY
yeah fuck shin black, these have better broth (after adding sombal) and rice noodles for 1/4 the price. They are also quicker to make

>like cup noodle noodles but prefer the broth in top ramen
which brand should I try?
theres only one asian market in town and they dont have a gigantic selection btw so nothing too fancy. I have seen stuff like mi goreng and shin ramyun there though, but it looks like those have the top ramen type noodles

I know.

I literally get a stomach ache and diarrhea 6 hours after eating these.

Worth it though.

I tried the cheese one. It was underwhelming. Is the curry one that much better?

Shin Ramyun > the rest

got you senpai: amazon.com/30BAGS-MAMA-INSTANT-NOODLES-FLAVOUR/dp/B001VU5J6I

I'm gonna be on the look out for these next time I'm at my local H-Mart, thanks

this + whatever leftover meat you have + homemade kimchi

Original and best lads.

My man! These really are the goat, I buy boxes of this shit whenever I get the chance.

Ate one of these the other night and it set my mouth on fire. I only had like 10 minutes to eat before I had to head out and I was rushing it down. Had to blow my nose like 3-4 times afterwards, these fuckers will clear your sinuses. After that I grabbed a cookie and a glass of milk to wash down the flavor. Absolutely delicious, best package noodles on the market, but I recc adding something like a fried egg or 2 in there to soak up some of the hotness. A+++ Not for faggots.

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't like these. I can handle the heat but the actual flavor tastes like it was burnt.

My man. That shit is the bomb. I like to stir fry the whole thing with slice cabbage, tofu and egg and bean sprouts.

My wife is Indonesian and she introduced these to me. She adds all this shit to it to make it primo.

the sonsoo jjolmyeon in the refrigerated section

can't go wrong with mi goreng rendang flavor though

Bought some of those. Nice chewy noodles, but holy fuck that sauce is spicy. Are there any flavors that aren't quite as strong?

i love the generic maruchan teriyaki yakisoba

takes forever to cook, so not really instant but I could eat that shit for months on end.

Pic related.

Packet version is a bit worse, but still really good when fried for a minute. And it's also less than half the price.