I made fly kombucha

i drank nearly all of a bottle of kombucha except half a sip, the bottle then sat closed on a shelf for about 6 days
then bong water only used to smoke dabs was added to this bottle, then about 3 days later 2 live flies were added
after this the bottle was closed and sat for about 2 weeks
i will post 3 pictures of the results

What's all that white shit. Surely it's not a bacteria colony or a mold living in alcohol.

it is the kombucha organism, the scooby or whatever
it grew a bit in there over the time and there was nearly no alcohol in there

about godamed time

this is the best thing that ck has done

What's the reason for putting flies in?

protein and flavour and texture

I have a batch of kombucha brewing now. Should i add flies OP?

>then bong water only used to smoke dabs was added to this bottle
as a daily dabber, dab water still tastes disgusting. Why would you do this?

can you get high off drinking dab water for some reason?

No. THC isn't water soluble.

If you used a fatty oil for your "water" then maybe?

Save that for your second fermentation

Add a little sugar for a fizzy fly drink

Meant for

i was really pissed off at these two flies in my room, so i wanted to kill them creatively
so caught them and put them in the bottle to have them consumed by the kombucha organism
perhaps with more time they will become even more encased, right now there is only a thin layer of organism enveloping them
also here is another picture from a better angle to better showcase the organism

I respect this level of creative extermination

is this the food network?

>having insects in your spirits
You have to go back

>i was really pissed off at these two flies in my room, so i wanted to kill them creatively
>a fly is enough to make you cause unnecessary suffering to a living thing
have some compassion and just smash them if you have to kill them, man. it's not funny or cool to torture something.

>the scooby
nice

They're fucking flies what do you want from the guy

>pests deserve respect
>you are bad because you hurt muh flies

Fuck flies, brough. Always fun to corner them in a room and get to slap them out of the air.

>what do you want from the guy
To have compassion and smash them to instantly kill them instead of torturing them like I said.

I'm just saying don't torture them. Telling someone to not torture something isn't autistic.

Lizards can't fucking feel pain, what makes you think FLIES can

Even if it's not "pain" as humans or animals with more complex brains experience they can still obviously feel some form of discomfort as they'll actively try to get away from things that damage them.

this thread reminds me of an old Russian mnemonic I learned in junior high:

>мyхa, мyхa нa cтeнй (fly , fly on the wall)
>кaк вы пoживaeтe? (how are you?)
>y мeня ecт пиcтoлeт (i have a pistol)
>BOOM!! BOOM! мyхa нeт (no more fly)

it also reminds of what my Japanese teacher said in college:

>ararararara don't hurt the flies
>you see, when they land on you and rub their hands
>they pray to you and ask that you do not harm them

Yeah whatever, some people react this way if you say you don't want to cause unnecessary suffering to living things for some reason. Do whatever you want, I can't force you to do something. Maybe it's because I've been in pain for over a decade from multiple health problems and sometimes it's gotten to the point where it makes me vomit or I literally can't do anything but lie down and wait until it stops, it makes me a little more compassionate to living creatures that most people don't care about. So like I said, do whatever you want. I can't force you to be a more compassionate person, but it would probably be better if you were.

>unnecessary suffering
Here's the thing: It's not suffering.
Single-celled organisms are capable of detecting "bad" external forces and avoiding them. Are you going to tell me that they have any capacity to feel anything? At all?
Lizards, fish, insects, and plants ALL avoid harmful things but none of them have the capacity to actually feel pain. You're projecting your own concept of suffering onto them.

>Are you going to tell me that they have any capacity to feel anything?
Maybe not, but if you were going around and doing things just to intentionally destroy single-celled organisms for no reason other than your own amusement I would still think that's messed up. And like I said it might not be "pain" or "suffering" in the sense of what humans experience but it's still something that they don't enjoy, and inflicting that upon them for fun is messed up too.

kek

You did cum in this bottle, didn't you?

flies are not single-cell organisms you retard

we don't even know if flies are sentient

There are limits to this and stressing over the undue death of a fly is far beyond it.

i hope those little fucks can feel fear and dread as they slowly sunk and began to drown and had the kombucha scoby wrap itself around them
>for no reason other than your own amusement
this was revenge, those two pricks had been flying around at night buzzing around my head, landing on my computer screen landing on my hand, fuck you flies! fuck you! there was a other fly, i caught and covered in isopropyl alcohol and then set on fire, these flies deserve their executions
no, believe it or not, that is all kombucha organism in there, i am not 100% savy on what exactly it is, but that grew in there from the kombucha that i left in there, if i open the bottle, it still smells kinda sweet and vaguely like the drink i once had

>tfw witnessing cruelty and the only option is to commiserate even more

This upsets me greatly

who are you?

>it's still something that they don't enjoy
Again, you're projecting your own concept of suffering onto things that are incapable of it.