Thoughts on my breakfast?

thoughts on my breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpzahKcNOV4
youtu.be/T3hcmgHmZDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I should be having it right now, but I'm never hungry the first 3 hours I'm awake.

Dunno need more pics

Bacoln undercooked

>raw bacon with burnt eggs

looks like shit dude, please delete your thread and consider suicide.

Who the fuck cooks bacon like that?

Just for you, Veeky Forums.

This wasn't necessary

Bacon looks raw

I'd flip the eggs but I don't like sunny side up. Either way they need to cook longer

not uma delicia

Yes it was.

I'm a man, only women want everything perfectly cooked. Look at Joe Rogan's breakfasts as an example where I take my inspiration.

That's more than a day's worth of calories

thats only like 600 calories u midget

Thoughts on turkey bacon, Veeky Forums? I keep seeing it in the supermarket and I'm thinking about giving it a try.

it's actually really good

I cook a pack up and end up munching half it down before I realize it

pan
nice and hot

Heart disease + cancer in your thirties / 10.

getting real sick of dumb fuckers like you

nice brekkie m80

youtube.com/watch?v=DpzahKcNOV4

With the butter/oil it could easily be as much as 800, which is plenty for a day.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, fatty.

You're supposed to cook the bacon first retard

Don't listen, user. That bacon looks fucking delicious.
If you're ever in Spain and you think this is undercooked, they may throw the bacon grease in your face.

This

Lel no. Try 500 MAX

I cook bacon in the fat from the previous day's bacon. It's more like deep frying but it prevents raw spots. Then I empty the fat into a jar for tomorrow. Then I wipe down the pan and start the sausage, pressed very thin so it doesn't take forever to cook. I then wipe the pan, again, and use sprayed on rapeseed oil so the eggs don't stick. I love bacon but I hate grease.

What the fuck do you do that you only need 800 calories to sustain yourself? Are you like a matress tester or something?

Software developer. I try to walk/jog a couple miles a day, but generally people just really overestimate how much food is necessary.

>they may throw the bacon grease in your face
That's acid, retard. kebabs can't go near bacon.

Eggs need pepper. Throw in some toast and and you have a reasonably tasty generic breakfast.

I don't know how you fucked up something so simple, but both the eggs and the bacon look like ass.

You bith burnt and undercooked your eggs. The trick is to break the uncooked stuff thats around the yolk if making sunnyside up

The eggs are practically raw, you can see transparent liquid in the egg, it's really gross to eat that shit raw. Other than that they seem ok, Bacon might needs a bit more browning maybe

are you serious OP?? it looks like ass. cook the bacon first. use butter for the eggs. cook the eggs more slowly. use a lid for a more even cook.

fatass
1200 is the minimum. It increases if you are male, athletic, not a skeleton, etc.

who tf adds oil to bacon

>all this cholesterol
>all this sodium
>all this processed meat
don't have a heart attack, OP

I do just fine on 800 and I'm not a skelly

fucking milquetoast

No flaws detected

Post pics of arms/legs

Is mine?

youtu.be/T3hcmgHmZDc

>morning_cancer.jpg

>falling for the advertising jew

not him, but yours is okay bro

>800 calories is plenty for a day

how fucking inactive are you?
I may be biased because I'm a weightlifter, but I can down 4000 calories a day without gaining weight, no problem.

>lift weights
>consume 4K calories
>don't gain muscle mass
Sounds like larping to me

this is the superior breakfast receptacle

It's no more than 400, only 800 with 4 tablespoons of butter/oil. You would need, if any, one tablespoon of butter for the eggs.

If he's an actual professional weightlifter or athlete then 4k is pretty much maintenance mode

Thanks for your confidence mate, lol

I do, but it's slow, because I am quite tall and very active, gym 4 times a week, plus yoga and MMA on two of the remaining days of the week. 4k is pretty average, when I want to properly bulk up I need 6k realistically.

I'm the same way, why is that?

i can do the splits, no problem

>not knowing words

other than the bean section, that's pretty pointless

>putting the egg in at the same time as all the other things which will obviously need more time to cook
Just look at how they struggled to get any runny yolk to dip in