Are smoothies a good way to do breakfast and start the day? I like how quick and easy it is. Here's mine:

Are smoothies a good way to do breakfast and start the day? I like how quick and easy it is. Here's mine:
3 cups milk
1 cup blueberries
1 cup of cannellini beans
1 cup of spinach
1/2 stick of butter
1/2 tsp beet powder
1 tsp maqui berry powder
1 tbsp goji berry powder
6 oz yogurt

I'll probably skip the powders in the future, I just added them because my mother has so much of it lying around.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=smoothie&fwp_content_type=video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Skip the dairy and put in a quarter cup chia. I've often had something like this on top of oatmeal or just on its own.

This one is really tasty, but could be easily modified if you wanted to make it a little more healthy.
>2 bananas
>Drown them in almond milk
>start the swirl
>gradually add powdered peanut butter until the consistency is THIKK
>chocolate syrup to taste
Wala

I thought uncooked oats weren't good for you?

I keep reading into paleo and primal type diets just to see what they're on about, since I'm pretty skeptical myself, and they also mention skipping dairy. I really need the calories and I dunno how else to easily get that in, I drink two gallons of milk a week because I've drank milk my whole life and love it. The butter was just for kicks, the smoothie didn't taste any different.

I pour a cup boiling water on half a cup oats and let it absorb while I put stuff in the blender. Raw oats are fine too. Just don't taste as good.

These videos are worth watching if you're having any kind of liquid food:

nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=smoothie&fwp_content_type=video

What website is this?

cronometer
Don't assume any data there is complete or accurate.

my smoothies have nothing but frozen fruit and water.. you must cut and freeze the bananas though.

1 frozen banana
1/2 cup all bran
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/3 cup blueberries
1/3 cup raspberries
1 tbsp flaxseed
1 1/3 cup almond milk
lots of spinach

I used to use oats but all bran is good shit and I don't notice a difference in taste

>1/2 stick of butter
I've been away for a while, is this a new meme I've missed out on? I can't believe you'd have half a stick of butter. Any butter seems weird in a smoothie. Blueberries are good though.

I got a smoothie maker myself a few weeks ago, absolutely love it. Especially since it's so hot and Tesco sells bags of frozen fruit. I mostly make these two:

5-6 Frozen strawberries
1 Banana
Apple juice
2-3 tbs Greek yoghurt (optional)

Ice
Strong cold brew coffee
Milk

Last couple of days I tried vanilla flavour Yazoo (milk, sugar + vanilla drink) instead of milk with the above. Pretty good.

That smoothie is 85g of sugar, and only 27g of protein. Not to mention, it looks like a pain to measure out all of those ingredients.

Protein powder + frozen banana + peanut butter + optional cocoa powder is the GOAT breakfast smoothie

I only did that today just to see what would happen, as far as I know it's not a meme. I also need an easier way to get calories, hence beans and milk too.

Yeah but at least they're natural sugars, even if you did a fruitless diet it's still hard to stay below 50g of sugar a day and still get optimal nutrition.

you consume 2 liters+ worth of liquid mass in one meal? how fucking fat are you. also just because it's in smoothie form doesn't make 3 cups of milk for breakfast (plus a shitton of other stuff like 6 fucking ounces of yogurt) healthy.

forgot the 1/2 a stick of butter
half a fucking stick

>1/2 stick of butter

U WOT M8

2 liters? u w0t m8

I'm 15 lbs underweight.

You also realize 6 ounces of yogurt is one standard little container, it's like 0.75 cups lol.

Welcome to feels based nutrition. All the cool guys like Joe Rogan are doing it. Don't you want to be healthy like him?

Stop buying foods sold as supplements. They're not regulated.

Quick and instant oats are usually steamed while being processed so they're technically cooked.

Care to clarify this point?

Also I didn't buy any of this stuff besides beans and spinach. I'm normally not into stuff that feels gimmicky.

>eating breakfast
Surest sign someone is a manchild

FUCK YEAH, WHITE FUCKING POWER!

>tfw too smart for food

>be like joe rogan
No.

>Milk aka udder puss aka breast milk aka wtf yogurt too?

You fucked that shit up real fast.

Frozen bananas or dates(preferred)
Maple syrup or raw honey
water

It's nice.

Started this recently too. A lot easier to get in a balanced breakfast.

We tend to use some variation of :

Frozen berries
Bananas
Spinach
Kale
Oats
Peanut butter
Greek yogurt
Coconut water
Almond milk

Will also throw in any leftover fruit we may have cut up the night before and didn't finish

Shits look and feel and taste a lot healthier

>beans and butter in a smoothie
come again?

How much Maple Syrup?
Water instead of milk?

Im kinda curious as to how this tastes

I usually blend a small or medium avocado with a cup of milk if I don't feel like eating.
The milk makes the avocado even more creamy and adds a touch of sweetness.

>6 ounces

>pic literally says 4 oz