>only 36 hours til free fry friday

Freedom fries and don't you forget it

Freedom Fries

It's quite weird really

french call them frites
brits chips
americans fries
germans pommes (and omit the frites)

I get off work early on Fridays, and while I'm ashamed to admit it I'm actually looking forward to ordering 2 double cheeseburgers, a large coke and some fries from McD's while I sit down and enjoy it all.

Nothing wrong with that as long as it's only once a week.

>I get off work early on Fridays, and while I'm ashamed to admit it I'm actually looking forward to ordering 2 double cheeseburgers, a large coke and some fries from McD's while I sit down and enjoy it all.
Youre preplanning a trip to McDs? There is a bit something wrong with that. Dont you have any other local choice for good fries or burgers? There is nothing wrong with living in the moment and having things satisfy you nostaligiawise, like it was a routine with dad, but there is something wrong to pick it for flavor reasons.

cancer sticks

I have like $30 that's supposed to last me a week, so that's the thing I'm going to splurge on once this workweek is finished.

When I get paid I plan on getting an actual good meal.

irish toothpicks

pommes frites

Saying just pommes and pronouncing it "pomm-ess" is a common slang term.

Sandwiches

Russians call them "free"

The faggy version of chips.

"double the price of our competitor"

Freedom fries.

Potato sandwiches.

pomme frites

Underrated

my grandpa called them 'tater fingers

Potato Danglers

Pomfritz

potods

those are crisps

Potato salad, hold the dressing.

fried potato
or potato fry for short

Condiment Scoopers

Patat.

Potato royale. Because of the metric system

>go to American restaurant in California
>they're calling them pomme frites instead of french fries
>leave

Dollar 49 for one biteful at your average fast food joint.

potato dicks

Pomme frites in most American restaurants refer to fries that have been cooked in duck fat. Much better than normal fries.

I'm very sorry you couldn't try them user

French fried

spud noodles

or Polish toothpicks, depending

really? I actually learned something today

>Host: Dainia

FRIES nigga

What do they call onion rings?

Shrek holes.

fried crispy potato sticks

Greetings, fellow patrician

Whatever it says on the packet

here in the uk we call them potato penises.

hoboken potato chiclets en canola.

crispy crunchy potato munchies

french fried

Freedom Fries

NEVER FORGET HOW SURRENDER MONKEYS ABANDONED AMERICA IN HER HOUR OF NEED

Are you fucking kidding?! France was there for us in our hour of need when the Brits took NYC during the revolution. NEVER FORGET!

fried potato twigs

Tuber sticks

Jesus no one on Veeky Forums knows what to call a pile of potato dongs. Is this what they call shook? I can't come here anymore.

>Jejari kentang
>Potato sticks
^-^

Just shut up snail muncher
America saved your asses in WW2 and you repaid us by having that fucking Pierre Degalle pull out of NATO. Then you spent 50 years acting smug towards American tourists while we protected your smelly unshowered asses from the Soviets, and when we got attacked on 911 you looked the other way instead of helping us in our payback against Saddam.

A fucking traitor country of frog-eater, surrender cheese-eating wine-sipping faggots, that's what you are. The British should have made a colony out of you and used your people to fertilize the soil... that's all you are good for.

>you looked the other way instead of helping us in our payback against Saddam.
To be fair, they did sympathize (along with much of the world), Bush squandered that sympathy

>and when we got attacked on 911 you looked the other way instead of helping us in our payback against Saddam
Correctly so. That was our """friends""" the Saudis.

As almost 80% of the words you used in that post have French roots because of 1066. The English you speak is the product of France making England its bitch. Enjoy.

Frytki

The "S" at the end is silent and it's prounouced "pom" you dirty peasant.

Oh shit Cortlandt Manor bro! I've been to that wendy's.

Fries.

If I lived in britbongistan I'd call them whatever I needed to call them to get the person to cook them for me.

Anything else in the US is pretentious.

フライ ポテト。