How do I make authentic tasting sesame chicken like the cheap chinese takeout people? At home recipes don't taste right

How do I make authentic tasting sesame chicken like the cheap chinese takeout people? At home recipes don't taste right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgYPJT0mRaw#t=27m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

You've got to use shittier lowered price ingredients and MSG. Using rat, cat, or dog meat seems to work wonders for the texture too.

Sesame oil is the key to flavour.

Your batter and chicken must be cold and your oil must be hotter than hell, that eay the chicken will get crispy enough.

Also, include chinese spice in the marinade.

use cooking wine

They probably taste better at home

no. i want it to taste like takeout.

W O K H E I

>Love egg drop soup from Chinese takeout
>Autistically perfect egg drop recipe at home (made one batch every other night) and took notes
>Can no longer eat takeout egg drop because it doesn't taste as good as my autism soup
Still working on that general tsos though

I love my autist shit..

they won't

it can't be done in a home kitchen. give up.

Unless you have a steel wok with burners as hot as jet fuel, there's no way you can replicate the flavor.

i'm craving teriyaki chicken from the place in our mall now

fuck you OP

This is correct.

>learn chink
>go to poor rat infested chink restaurant
>?????
>profit

doesn't jet fuel melt steel woks?

>go to Chinese takeaway
>see kid doing homework in the corner
>there's a weird golden lucky cat
>jade dragon statue or a buddah statue
>menu that looks like it was designed in paint
>fish tank with cloudy water
>meaner older Asian woman at the checkout
>they fill the container to the point of almost overflowing

Why is every takeaway like this? Is there some sort of secret society of Chinese cooks or some shit?

laminate your chicken.

samefag af, kys

>fucking love cheap chinese lo mein
>haven't had it in years
>make my own for forever
>go back to the old lo mein place
>it's shit compared to mine

i feel so accomplished

it's impossible to replicate Chinese food at home

Recipe?

corn starch
peanut oil or soybean oil that has been used and reused and some cancerous materials included
temperature control
dark meat
lots of salt and sugar
msg
stale rice for the fried rice
all things in excess

I worked in one way back.

They used a lot of potato starch and marinated the meat in lots of msg. They also cut their meat in a precise fashion so it curls when they practically deep fry it and strain it. Some veges are kept in a salty water solution for hours until they are cooked. The thing you will never replicate is the jet heated wok and inhouse sauce bases that have the actual imported ingredients you can't get at an asian supermarket. They also never once ate the food that they served to the pleb customers, even to taste.

>meaner older Asian woman at the checkout
it's the mother in-law making sure no one in the couple gets wandering eyes or sometimes it's the lonely family friend that has no where else to go.

>Is there some sort of secret society of Chinese cooks or some shit?

Actually, yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgYPJT0mRaw#t=27m28s

samefag af, kys

Please gib recipe

The biggest bitch in my school was an uptight asian girl from the only Chinese restaurant in town, and my god was she a huge bitch, but if you asked her and paid upfront, she'd bring you egg rolls, dumplings or Crab rangoon in from her restaurant the next day.

She and her family moved towns when she graduated and sold shop to some shitty hipster white guys and the food fucking sucks now.

Sounds like someone misses a certain special girl in their life. Ah, young love.