Veeky Forums BTFO

Too expensive! For me, it's the McChicken.

Go home Costco.

*teleports behind you*
hehe, I got a hot dog for you, kid

That meat pie actually looks p. good

what the fuck is wrong with you

>Bulgogi bake

How is it?

>aussie
>size in mL instead of oz

Fake news

more like australia BTFO
we get $1.50 all beef dogs + drink here

$2.49AUD ≈ $1.99USD.
Also, beef hotdogs are fucking repulsive. Only three countries eat them: America, Canada and Israel. I wonder why...

>beef hotdogs are fucking repulsive
pajeet pls

There's a lot of disgusting fucking Jews in those countries.

>beef hotdogs are fucking repulsive
Can someone give me the QRD (quick rundown) on the difference between beef vs pork hot dogs in terms of how they taste, etc.? I don't eat a lot of hot dogs so I'm not familiar with the distinctions.

Never heard of a pork hotdog. Beef tastes fine to me.

Beef are a little blander than pork dogs. A better bite with the beef, but pork has more flavor for sure.

More and more, I realize Australia is the dumbest place on earth to live. Everything, and I mean everything there seems to have fucked up prices and super expensive to the rest of the world. What makes a shitty country like that worth living in?

>99% of the hotdog eating world prefers pork hotdogs
>lol you must be a dirty, smelly poointheloo hindu
Nope. I'm just not an Amerijew, is all. Your whole country has been cucked out of superior pork hotdogs. It's a shame. ):

idk how to describe it beyond 'beef hotdogs don't taste very good,' sorry. Which is weird, because I like beef quite a lot.

It might just be a case of what you grow up with. My country, pork hotdogs, pork and veal hotdogs and chicken hotdogs (for the Jewry) are available in descending order of commonality while beef ones are exceedingly rare. First time I had a beef hotdog was at uni in the States. It was instant displeasure. I made that face. You know the one. That face people make when they taste or smell something disgusting? that one. And I spit it out. Gave the rest of the pack to the guy in the dorm next door. They were Nathan's, IIRC.

Bland doesn't really cover it for me. Just beef ones taste bad.
idk if they use wholly different seasonings between mixed meat hotdogs v 100% beef ones, but I've had the American mark Oscar Meyer. The mixed one wasn't bad. Not great, but decent enough. The beef one was goddamn awful.

You're not wrong about the AmeriJew issue, but you'll get yours with your Muslim enrichment, so don't be so smug

Chiming in about beef hotdogs being bad. They have a firmer texture, but the taste is just not there. They have this bold aftertaste that is hard to describe. It's like a bland flavor, but strongly bland. Like a influx of meh into your mouth. Around here, we just do generic ballparks. They're always on sale and taste like hotdogs should. For me, it's Ballpark® Bunsize Franks made with Chicken and Pork.

We're extremely xenophobic. We have a few Muzzies, true, but as soon as they start to get uppity, we'll do them in the same way we've done in the past with other religious minorities, liberalism be damned.

2.49, thats robbery!

Aus dogs taste like breakfast sausages. Personally hate them but I guess others do not. Stick to Dominos and Hungry Jacks if travelling and it's not a bad place.

The original Wiener originating in Austria and brought to the US by immigrants in the early 20th century typically contained 30% veal and 70% pork. Similarly, the Frankfurter brought to the US from Germany was 60% veal and 40% pork. It appears when the jews got a hold of it they took it to the extreme and ruined a fine product. Obviously only beef will never be as good as a combination or all pork. In fact, I would argue it's very much a waste of beef to use it in a hotdog.

I've looked, and I can't even find 100% pork hot dogs on google. What are you guys talking about? 100% chicken, 100% turkey, 100% beef, 100% vegetarian, all accounted for. But no 100% beef.

>But no 100% beef.
*100% pork

We don't have an Aussie Meat Pie in America

Frankfurters are 100% pork unless they're the rindswurst variety, which is made by Jews and is 100% beef. Jewish butchers took their version to the US.
What happened was that German and Eastern European immigrants to the US for a very, very long time were majority Jewish, down to the point that things that are endemic to non-Jews in their country of origin, like potato pancakes, rye bread and poppy seed rolls, are considered peculiarly Jewish in the US, as well as things like pastrami, pickled beef brisket and the entire concept of the delicatessen altogether. In time, some of the things the Ashkenazi took the US entered the general American collective culinary consciousness, like frankfurter rindswurst and chicken noodle soup.

us minimum wage: 7.25
aussie minimum wage: 17.70

nice try faggot

what kind of loser only makes minimum wage?

seriously there's no point to it even

Not quite. After two wars with Germany in the 20th Century German Americans learned to play down anything of German origin, including their heritage and their food. Jews never play down their heritage because it's all they've got, so a lot of German American thing became Jewish American because only American Jews laid claim to them.

>$40 for a watermelon
>$150 a month for 5mbit internet

Like this guy said That place is a shithole.

>american education

this

Wow that faggot Pedro makes 300 Peso minimum wage, he beats both of us!

it was pretty interesting being here in new york city, the most expensive place in the country. everything here is at minimum 30% more expensive than even the surrounding counties

some australians I met on [spoiler]/soc/[/spoiler] came to visit and were absolutely amazed at how cheap everything here is
whut?

People who don't understand economics are surprised at the price differences between countries? Color me surprised.

Even if they had a surface level understanding (like exchange rate) they still wouldn't actually understand differences in prices because it's not relative to the price of the same good in their own country.

>100 days grain fed beef
...what is it fed for the remaining 300 days?

Mexico.

That sounded child molester AF

>People who don't understand economics are surprised at the price differences between countries
So... just like Veeky Forums then?

Joey?

>reddit: the post
You have to go back

The only non-Christian religious minorities we like are Sikhs and Bahaiis. Sikhs are total bros and Bahaiis don't bother anyone.
Also, we pass several laws to troll Muzzies. For example, they have to have their services in the local language rather than Arabic and government officials spy on the services routinely. Muzzies complained a few years ago about how government buildings have crosses and that's insensitive and we told them "yeah, nah, fuck off back where you came from, then," then opened a legal suit against the guy who started the complaint. He was fined.
We also regularly block construction of mosques. One incident, the mayor of one city bought a plot of land Muzzies wanted to use for a mosque and converted it into a pig farm.
As a result, we get far, far fewer Muzzie immigrants than do other countries. Our Muzzie population is majority Albanian-born scumpiles who get routinely thrown into prison anyway because of the Albo proclivity for crime.

AFAIK, beef is available but pretty uncommon and the most typical hotdogs in Mexico are made of either chicken and pork mixed or plain turkey.

DELETE THIS NOW