Eating out with friends

>eating out with friends
>WAIT user don't eat it yet let me take a picture
>has to take pictures of every food
>these are mid to late 20's human beans
>mfw

what's wrong with that

kekekekekekekekek

tell me, unless you are eating at an exotic place in a foreign country in which you are a tourist, what is the point of taking pictures of food?

What's the point of taking a picture of literally anything? To remember the experience and share it with others.

My friends never do that, but I wouldn't mind if they did desu

>human beans

My gf makes me take pictures of her and food.

It makes me resent her just a little bit more each time, until one day I'm just going to snap and leave her sitting there holder her camera with a fucking sad duckface.

Nigger you go to a restaurant to eat and socialize, not take pictures of food what the fuck. Stop being children and act accordingly.

Looking at food is an experience for you?

>eating out with friends
>waiter brings the wine for me to taste
>they all want to taste it
>they think tasting the fucking wine is about seeing whether you like it or not before buying the bottle
Eating with plebs is so embarrassing.

Kill all niggers.

That's what makes it odd. Why pretend the mundane is an experience worth sharing?

If it's a nice place then yea, why not take a quick picture?

"You go to a waterfall to socialize with friends not take pictures." See how retarded you sound? Anything you do out of the ordinary is worth taking a quick picture.

If it's a nice place you take a picture of the food?

Because in today's culture mundane is worth sharing.

Personally no, but I don't judge other people for wanting to preserve or share the experience in some little way.

Eating food is out of the ordinary for you?

I also don't take pics of my eats but would just like to chime in and say I agree, life is short enough to warrant a few pictures of your dinner.

Eating GOOD food is.

>interrupting user from eating to take pictures of his/her/its food

>On an image board where people post pictures of food.

>Ridicules people for taking pictures of food.

Do you know where you are OP?

Pls don't say, "in today's culture" when talking of things that have always been so. Fag