We do things different here in Ohio

We do things different here in Ohio

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gonzosupreme/ohio-is-for-hot-nggas-hawthorne-heights-x-bobby-shmurda-gonzo-supreme-mashup
dixiechili.com/order.php
youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10 meal right there

>calling potato wedges jojos.

Fucking die already.

Man I love Skyline. Live in Illinois now and miss it every day.

>not getting the spaghetti

It's like you want to waste your time

wtf I love Ohio now

>spaghetti

I don't remember what the fuck it's called. It's skyline chili on spaghetti noodles. Very delicious.

Do Ohioans really eat this?

It's called a 3-way. You can make it a 4 or 5 way with beans and/or onions. No native of the tri-state region would call it spaghetti.

>flyover cousine

Spaghetti + chili =/= delicious
This is single handedly the biggest signal that you're poor (or grew up poor) and have shit taste in food.

>mfw americans

Every three-four weeks, someone posts this pic...and I like what I see in this pic...
Too bad I don't live in Ohio...or the US...All I've got is DQ's chili cheese dogs, which I drive some 45 minutes to a larger urban area once, maybe twice a year to get 2...and only 2...
I been to Skylines website a bunch of times, it looks fucking whack as fuck...I would end up fatter, but then I'm about a buck fiddy, and have been for well over 30 years...
Ever live so close to something you know you'd like, but it's still some 16 hrs drive away? One way?
I gots me some first world problems...

I guess 89.2% of humanity has shit taste in food.

Yeah I'm not a native, is that really that big of a deal? I've only been to Cincinnati once on vacation, so it's not really something I do often.

It's literally just chili with carbs underneath. The noodles don't add flavor, but they give it a better texture and it's more interesting to eat. Don't knock it until you try it.

Ohio Is For Hot Niggas

soundcloud.com/gonzosupreme/ohio-is-for-hot-nggas-hawthorne-heights-x-bobby-shmurda-gonzo-supreme-mashup

Where do you live that 98.2% of the people there consider this food?
I have tried it and it's disgusting. The starch from the noodles mixes with the chili sauce in the worst way and the texture contrasted with the beans is just awful.

You can't get a decent dog in your shithole?

No you do things fat and sloppy in ohio.

We do things different here in North Carolina

We do things different here in Vermont

I ate at a Skyline for the first time on Monday while I was in Columbus for a conference.

I was really confused when I walked in, because I assumed that it was a fast food type of place where you order at a counter, but it's a sit down place where a server takes your order, which is weird because it has a drive thru and shit, but I guess it's like Steak n Shake.

I ordered a 4-Way with onions and a side order of garlic bread. When it was brought out, the waitress asked me if I needed a bib which caught me really off guard. The 4-Way was okay, but to be honest, the Chili Mac Supreme from SnS shits all over it. Garlic bread was great though.

>Yeah I'm not a native, is that really that big of a deal?

Kind of. Would you consider yourself a "great American"?

>We do things diabetes here in Ohio

Ya sure do pal

>mfw 3 cheese coneys with onions, mustard, and that hot sauce

Who does this?

t. has lived in Ohio for nearly 21 years

allergic to walnuts so i fucking gagged instinctively when i saw that

Yeah you do. And it's bad. And you're such a backwater you have no reference point for just how bad it is, so you just assume it's good. Enjoy that.

Well I'm not allergic to anything and I still hate the image. Please save me from this green mountain hell

Plebbit is leaking

It's called "chili spaghetti" if you don't have any toppings other than chili.

no, its called chilimac

What pasta is used?

For reference sake the guy claiming that was an Ohio thing is retarded.

Jojos are what you call potato wedges up in Washington state, at least in the countryside on the north.

It confused me when I heard it the first time.

t. VAfag

Damn looks good.

Flyover states are all interchangeable

Only dumb, fat flyovers think otherwise

i;m thinkin about that hot dog

We do things different here in florida

>beans

>beans

They're fucking pecans, you mongoloid.

Is there a hotdog in there or is it just chili?

They are pretty good. The nearest one to me is about 2 hours, but usually when travelling I stop there at least once if I see one.

You can get pretty close to them using the really watery canned skyline chili if your supermarket carries it. Just make sure to use mustard, onions, and a shitload of cheese.

Who is that up in the top right without cheese on his coneys and why is he allowed in Ohio?

Of course there's a hot dog in there ya dingus.
Maybe I just got unlucky, but I ordered a 3-way twice and each time it was super watery and unimpressive.

>Flyover states are all interchangeable
>Only dumb, fat flyovers think otherwise
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

When will you coastal cu/ck/s end your jealousy of our cuisine?

Love me some skyline. Once or twice a year I make like 2# of Cincinnati style chili and gorge on that shit for like a week or so. So good and way cheaper than eating at skyline all the time.

>Spaghetti + chili =/= delicious
It is delicious, but everyone knows that elbow macaroni is the superior pasta shape for chili. I have no idea why us burgers like trying to eat heavy meat sauces on spaghetti. For the love of god, people, put bolognese sauce on penne or something else that can hold the sauce.

>bolognese sauce
Just call it what it is: Ragu. There is no need to be pretentious.

>he thinks insulting something always implies jealousy
>he thinks Europeans would ever care about his white trash food
O B E S E
B
E
S
E

It's strictly a Cincinnati meme. It exists elsewhere but it's an afterthought everywhere else.

Reminder Swenson's > Skyway

I'M GOING DOWN TO THE HOUSE OF SAUSAGE

I like Coney's more than cheese burgers

We do things differently in Wisconsin.

Horrible greaseball burgers?

Culver's is fucking everywhere friendo. Did I just fall for some lame ass bait?

Then nevermind must be a horrible chain.

damn do I want a 4-way w/ onions right now

why did I leave Ohio other than the fact that it's a shithole

>cant pronounce Bolognese

>pickle slice on top of burger
why?

>tfw Washington
>haven't even heard of these places

So are we still waiting for the triggered coastie or what

CINCY IS MY CITY

>Larosas

Used to hate it but now I see the light.

Real dank Cincy restaurant coming through

I've lived in a number of US cities and I still think Cincy is in my top five for food.

>jealousy of our cuisine?
Wow such a way to put things

Living and being from the silicon valley allows for most any sort of food, computer engineers from across the globe have left a clear imprint

Coastal or not im not concerned with whatever it is you have in that image although so much orange cheese isnt something to land urges out of me, lets try some italian or german, even mexican to have words about jealousy and the hurt it spreads

>chilimac
When are you coming back?

Found the mincing faggot

We do things differently here in Gloucester

Danny?

nah sorry m8, i do know a danny, used to hang out at kings square with all the other emos

It originated in Wisconsin

She's not even really that fat. Anorexic girls are gross.

Northern Kentucky native here, and I'm going to do you a favor. Go to the Dixie Chili website. Order chili. Have Skyline blown out of the fucking water. It's ok. I'll wait.

dixiechili.com/order.php

Everybody hates on their sauce for being too sweet. Those people are wrong. LaRosa's pan crust is bae.

You guys are fucking it up. It's

We do things different here in "blah

Not differently or anything else, it's smug and retarded and uneducated and serious and full of shit and pretentious but not if you correct it.

She is definitely very overweight. Sorry to break it to you, user.

Although I don't agree with the general tone and sentiment of the original obsessed yuro poster.

They have been called JoJos in several supermarket chains in Ohio. I'm assuming its because they stole the recipe from Washington to be used with the Fried Chicken.

t. Lima, Ohiofag

I like that the meat is smooth and flows nicely.

would be a 9/10 if it wasn't for the crinkle ass fries

was meant for

Bruh? She is a landwhale

I live in Texas now...miss my cookout try and shake. First stop whenever I leave RDU

I ate there once. Had to scoop off most of the cheese. The chili was sweet, like how you would make it for little kids who don't like chili. However, it was also strangely good, probably because of the cinnamon.

The papers write about it back in England
It's practically a lifestyle back in Berlin
There's probably some pockets in Ohio
Almost always something happening in Ohio

>being an elitist on Veeky Forums

No wonder you anericunts are so fat youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg

Yuropoor here, I tried that shit recently and is basically dry chicken/rabbit meat with fishy taste. Not good nor bad either. Would eat again (if for free). Low fat and high in protein though.

Yeah, I started adding cinnamon to my chili after I tried Skyline. It's a good addition, they definitely got that right.

WHY DO AMERICANS EAT HOT DOGS WITH NOODLES?

We do things differently in Illinois

>Being THIS American

lose the bun and we'll talk, im on the keto diet

NKY here as well. Dixie is shit

Cletus thinks it's exotic.

My brother has to go to Ohio for an eye surgery and had this monstrosity. He said it was absolutely fucking disgusting. Mid-westerners are subhuman.

The only correct way to have a hot dog.