What is the best sausage for hot dogs?
Grilled and/or boiled

It's spelled 'wiener', americuck.

Shut up bitch, I'll rape you.

My Peenus Weenus, Of Course!

>XD XD

Grilled. Never boil meat.

Why? I tried angus weenies today. S'alright

Nathan's or Hebrew National for nationally available, but I'm sure a good butcher could put their effort in to make better. Grilled on low until it's maillardy and slightly charred all over.

> hot dogs at all
C'mon, use a brat

Boiled if you can't break out the grill or don't have a George Foreman. Microwave's OK, but you might want to use wax paper to cover it.

What's the difference between a bratwurst and a hot link?

Bratwursts are much better. Normal hot dogs can be ok but bratwursts usually have much more flavor.

I said Hot Link, not Hotdog. Us creole use them alot more than hotdogs in our food. Think of them like a sausage, but with more spice.

I was going to get hebrew national but saw that it is halal. How does it taste?Recommend a good brat?

>Wife cooked bratwursts for five hours in a crockpot
>They were squishy and soft as pudding
>Took one out with some tongs, the tongs just squished right through the middle and cut it in half
They tasted alright but I couldn't stomach it. It was like a meat smoothie. I could've cut it with my tongue it was so soft. I almost thought they were raw.

If you cook hot dogs at home as a meal and you don't have kids you are a failure. Hot dogs should only be eaten
>At a baseball park
>At a fair
>With your kids
>At a cookout
Even then, bratwursts are superior in all of those situations. Hot dogs are disgusting.

What are some things you put on hot dogs to make them less boring?

Sauerkraut, mustard, raw onion, sauteed onion, sharp cheddar, baked beans. All on one hot dog.

Jalapeno & Sharp cheddar andouillie homemade with pork and beef. Grilled or smoked. Potato or pretzel roll. Onions carmelized in butter/bacon/duck fat and a splash of beer, seasoned with whole grain mustard and Worcestershire. Then some peppers of your choice... Be it your favorite hot sauce, sauteed sweet/hot peppers, pickled peppers of your choice... I prefer a hot pepper sauce to go with the sweet caramelized onions

I eat a bratwurst instead

Chili, cheese, mustard for the winter
Mustard, and Pickle wedge is pretty nice in the summer

I have to try the France and Amsterdam ones.

I've had an amsterdam dog before, thinking the hotdog itself would cook in the broiler; big mistake. Cook the hotdog first before putting it in the broiler; the hotdog won't cook fast enough without the cheese getting burnt

Really wanna make a Tijiuana Hotdog or Vietnamese style now

Bratwurst should be fried it's basically in the name
Brat means meat and Wurst means fried sausage.

Brat means fry, my man.